Tuesday, April 8, 2014

TRUE COMMUNION

Dear One, An intimate relationship with Me will produce a life that is loving in all earthly relationships, in your family relationships, in your professional relationships, in your friendships, in your relationships with strangers and in all endeavors. An intimate relationship with Me doesn't make a person religious. It makes a person loving, kind, good, patient and merciful. An intimate relationship with Me produces stability in all facets of your life, your emotions, your giving, your relationships with others, your finances, your management of stress, your instant forgiveness of others, your mercy toward the less fortunate, all as being led by My Holy Spirit.
An intimate relationship with Me makes your spirituality real and not superficial because you know and commune with Me at all times instead of communing only with the forms of religion which deny My power. An intimate relationship with Me results in an increase in your quoting Me instead of quoting other people who only know about me but have no intimate relationship with Me. I said that when you gather together that one person will have a hymn, a song, one a revelation, one a word of wisdom, one an insight, all a result of a time spent in communion with Me. An intimate relationship with Me will always produce faith because faith comes by hearing My personal words which I speak to all of My children. An intimate relationship with Me produces love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith and long suffering because you are My child, and in one on one communion with Me you will become more like Me with My attitudes and thoughts. When Jesus said to seek My kingdom He was talking about seeking a one on one relationship with Me, a relationship so intimate that My words transform your life and transform your existence in the earth. Then My kingdom is existent on the earth and My will is done on earth as it is in heaven. An intimate relationship with Me will produce the fruit of My Spirit which will be received and treasured by others. As My child, you will listen and heed My advice which will make you prosperous in all areas of your life. Children who have close relationships with loving and wise parents will always overcome all doubts, all instabilities, all temptations, all excesses, all rebellious thoughts, all lies and half truths. It's the same with Me and My children, the ones who have an intimate relationship with Me will be stable in all their endeavors, never being easily toppled or deceived when evil presents itself. To the pure in heart, all things are pure. Love, God Matthew 5:8-9; John 17:21; Ephesians 1:16-23; Ephesians 3:14-20; Colossians 3:16-17; Philippians 3:8-11; Titus 1:15-16; I Peter 1:22-25. Love, God
photo from Sapphires Moonbeams   

No comments: