Saturday, April 5, 2014

CONCRETE LOVE

Dear One, The greatest pleasure that I have is enveloping you in My love. I absolutely delight in flooding you with My love. The next greatest pleasure I have is when you choose to receive My love. When you are infused with My love, it is similar to when a person receives a blood transfusion because Life comes into your spirit, soul and body when you open yourself up to My love. You come alive again when you become infused with My love. Your body functions perfectly and your mind is flushed of all impurities because your spirit has been totally renewed with My life and My love. Since I am Love and My love transforms everything I touch, your attitudes become My attitudes, your thoughts become My thoughts and your actions toward others become the same as My actions, unconditional love. My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that I desire that you have a revelation of the depth, height, breadth and length of My love for you, that you would be deeply rooted and grounded in My love and as a result that you would be strengthened with might in the inner man, in your spirit. When you know Me intimately, you know Me as Love. When you intimately know Me, you refuse any lie that I am a judge, a condemner, an accuser, an impatient taskmaster. When you intimately know Me, you also know the truth that the devil is the judge, the condemner, the accuser and the impatient taskmaster, knowing it because My Spirit has revealed it to you. If you will read the Holy Spirit's challenge to you, He said that He wants you to let Christ live in your hearts so completely that you are firmly rooted and grounded in My love. He said as a result of being rooted and grounded in My love, which surpasses mere human knowledge, that you are strengthened by Christ in the inner man, and that I am able to do super abundantly more than you dare think or imagine according to the power of the Holy Spirit which is at work in you. So the foundation that you need in your life is the intimate knowledge of My love for you. When you know Me as Love, you have no doubt that you are my favorite child, the apple of My eye, the one upon whom I delight in sharing My kingdom. All of My children are My favorites because I am Love. Love is the Spiritual blood that I infuse into you which brings My life and love into you, My spiritual life which comes from the Holy Spirit. It is the same power of love for the world that I showed when My Holy Spirit came upon Mary and impregnated her with Jesus, whom I sent to save the world. My love does the same thing for you, saves you from the works of evil in the world. Seek to know the depth, the height, the breadth and the length of My love for you. When you are rooted and grounded in My love, you will know Me so intimately that faith will reach such heights in you that you will be able to believe that I will do super abundantly more than you dare think or imagine because My Holy Spirit will provide the power of My faith, and you will not be limited to human faith. When you are firmly rooted and grounded in my love, no one and nothing will be able to keep you from My love. Nothing can take My love away from you. Love, God Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 8:35-39; Luke 1:20-25; James 1:17-18; Romans 5:5-11; I Corinthians 13:4-13; Galatians 5:6; John 3:16-17.

No comments: