Monday, April 28, 2014

PEST CONTROL - Dear One - April 18, 2014

Dear One, At the first sign of spring, when you neglect to put down ant killer around your house or neglect to spray an ant barrier, all of a sudden you see little ants invading your house, plus little and big ants appearing everywhere, in flower beds, climbing trees, occupying flower pots and so forth and so on.
 They can become an overwhelming problem quickly and you have to spend more time and more effort in getting rid of the pests when you neglect your duty before they appear. They seem to enjoy entering your kitchen, the place you find most distasteful. The same thing applies to roaches, if you do not put down roach traps in enclosed areas, powders which kill them, or spray preventive sprays, your domicile can quickly become infested with the pests which carry diseases. There is a spiritual principle, a key to My kingdom, which applies here also. That key is the coaching that My Holy Spirit did through Paul when He said to pray at all time in all places in the Holy Spirit. Rather than speaking negatively about someone or about your governing officials or about your family members or about your neighbors, if you will at all times speak My words in prayers by My Spirit, I will be spiritually spraying, spiritually spreading killing powders and spiritually implementing plans for defeating the demons who have already devised traps for you and your family. Most of the devil's plans were agreed to and set into motion by your own mouth, your own mind and your own attitudes by thinking thoughts of anger, hatred, enmity, strife, criticism, judgment, division, disgust, jealous and other negative thoughts. My Holy Spirit, while you are praying in My Spirit, can battle against your inheriting the negative actions caused by your agreement with the devil. However, when you are attentive to the promptings of My Holy Spirit to think, speak and do good to all people, then We do not have to spend so much time battling the devil, stopping all evil repercussions caused from the thoughts, attitudes and words that you, yourself, sowed into the kingdoms of heaven When you speak My words, think My thoughts and have My attitudes, then We can more quickly do the constructive building of solutions to family problems and implementing more blessings which will overtake you. You speak evil against your governing officials and then expect to live in peace. It is impossible because evil begets evil and good begets good. My admonition through Paul was that you should be led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit nd then all things will work together for your good. Being led by My Spirit means that you think thoughts of love, have attitudes of love, speak words of love and perform actions of love. Praying in My Holy Spirit means that you pray in the prayer language of My Holy Spirit at all times, allowing Me to do the work of defeating the evil works which have been planned to come against you by the father of evil. Also, your prayers in My Holy Spirit will infuse the blessings of My kingdom into your life while you are on earth. Do not neglect the early prevention of evil works which are already planned against you. Jesus told the apostles to stay awake and pray. The apostles saw prison doors open after they prayed. Paul said to pray at all times in the Holy Spirit and he saw prison walls fall. Do not wait until things get bad, devastating you emotionally. Pray when things are good, praying to prevent your errors of agreeing with the enemy and praying to defeat the plans which have been devised against you. It's called prudent wisdom to pray in My Holy Spirit daily, spraying My preventive words into the heavens which will stop evil spirits before they hatch new evil plans. Pray until you are released by My Spirit to leave your prayer room, and then spread love to others. Your Loving Father Colossians 1:7-14; John 26:40-46; I Timothy 1:2-6; Acts 5:18-20; Acts 16:23-31l Romans 8:11-14; Romans 8:26-28; Ephesians 6:10-20.
Photo from my yard....

No comments: