Thursday, April 17, 2014

FREE WILL INVOLVES CHOICES

Dear One, The gift of free will that I gave to My children, which is the right to make their own choices without condemnation from Me, has its good effects and its bad effects, depending upon the choices that are made. Good choices have their good rewards.
   It is My good pleasure to give you everything in My kingdom when you make the good choices as a result of being led by My Spirit. Good choices sow seeds into My kingdom (garden) of blessings and you receive blessings in return. Bad choices have their own bad consequences, and you don't get to choose those consequences. The father of lies and fear chooses the consequences for you when he tempts you to make the bad choices. Bad choices sow seeds into the kingdom (garden) of curses. You reap what you sow. The Good News is that I am the Savior from the lingering consequences of bad choices when you come to Me for My help. Jesus did not go to the cross for My children who always make good choices. He went to the cross for the people who, because of bad family programming, bad religious programming, bad political programming, lack of education and lack of moral guidance, make bad choices. He went to the cross and rose again, then sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to be received by people who do not have the wisdom to make good choices. My Holy Spirit always leads to good choices and identifies the bad choices as being from the instigator of bad choices, the devil. The Good News is that My Holy Spirit can redeem you from the bad consequences of bad choices. He will reverse the curses and teach you the necessary guidance for you to refuse the bad choices when they come from hell to tempt you in an effort to curse you again and again. More Good News is that I am not the condemner of My children who make bad choices. The devil, the one who tempts you to make bad choices, does that. I am the Encourager who leads you to make choices which will benefit you by guiding you to sow good seeds into My garden of love by loving others as I love you. Jesus was the propitiation for your sins, the payment for your bad choices. He already paid the price, as required by the devil, for your bad choices, which are your sins. Now you are scott free from the consequences when you are led by My Spirit to refuse the same temptations that cost you your happiness in the past. When you choose to have My life inside of you, you change your citizenship from the family of curses to the family of love when you continue to be led by My Spirit. When you judge others for their bad choices, you have again joined yourself to the family of curses and you will receive curses from the devil's bag of curses. I will never lead you to judge and condemn others. I will only lead you to forgive others because you have been forgiven by Me. The only judgment to which you are called is the gift of discernment, judging which spirits ministering to you are from heaven and which ones are from hell, ; and you will discern the origin of the spirits operating in people who come against you. You will not judge the people. Forgiveness and mercy come from Me. Judgment and condemnation come from hell. You are My child. You must know the difference because you know Me. Love, God Deuteronomy 30; Psalm 34:14-18; Psalm 37:27-31; John 1:29; John 3:16-17; John 14:15-17; John 16:7-15; I John 3:8-10; John 17:1-2.

No comments: