Friday, April 18, 2014

PIGPEN LIVING VERSUS PENTHOUSE LIVING

Dear One, Make sure that you reject the tempting thoughts that originate in the spiritual pig pens. Pigs love to wallow in mud, in dirt, and they eat slop which is a combination of putrid foods that have been rejected by prosperous humans. Instead, make sure that you do accept the guidance thoughts that originate in My spiritual penthouse. My family loves to enjoy being baptized in My blessings, and they eat of the fruit of the vine of wisdom, knowledge, prosperity in marriage relationships, in family relationships, in finances, in peaceful mental stability, in social relationships, and in their occupations. However, pigpen thoughts come to rob you of your spiritual penthouse living. They come to entice you to constantly think thoughts of lust, thoughts of hatred, thoughts of anger, judging thoughts, grudging thoughts, unforgiving thoughts, domineering thoughts, killing thoughts, lying thoughts, envying thoughts, thoughts of stealing, jealous thoughts and thoughts of unbelief. If you do dwell on those thoughts, you will develop pigpen attitudes and actions which cause you to end up in the pigpen full-time. Pigpen attitudes and actions will cause you to attract circumstances and situations into your life which will cause you to end up in the pigpen, being satisfied to roll around in the bacterial laden mud and grime, which will cause you to become ill and bring eventual death.

 That's what the thoughts were meant to accomplish, which is to bring you to poverty and eventual death. Instead, the guidance which comes from My spiritual penthouse comes to elevate you and entice you to think thoughts of being loved and loving others, of seeking peace with all people, of doing good to all people, of being kind to everyone, of extending mercy to everyone, of being faithful to Me and others, of being long suffering and patient with others, of finding joy in every endeavor, all which are the behaviors of the residents of My penthouse spiritual living called heaven. Blessings overcome My children who keep their thoughts good, kind, pure, of a good report and who let their words always bring grace to the hearer. I told you in the letter that My Holy Spirit wrote to the Ephesians that there are benefits to My spiritual penthouse living and there are curses to spiritual pigpen living. In My penthouse you inherit blessings and life, but in the pigpen you inherit the devil's curses and death. You will constantly be tempted by the devil to return to the pigpen even after you have lived in My spiritual penthouse. The temptation to judge others, to lust and be unforgiving of others will bring you right back to the pigpen. After living in My spiritual penthouse, if you return to live in the pigpen you will become covered with sores and diseases caused by the environment and the putrid diet. My doors are always open for your return to My penthouse living which is filled with health, happiness and prosperity. When you repent and change your heart, My spiritual elevator will immediately open, I will be there to welcome you back; and you will be speedily transported to My penthouse. The elevator doors will open and you will again behold My love, My acceptance, My honor and My blessings. It's the Prodigal Son relationship. The secret is to refuse in the first place to buy into the pigpen thoughts, attitudes, words and actions. I desire that you stay in unity with me where you find My unconditional love and where you live in peace with everyone. Which do you prefer, pigpen living or penthouse living? Be alert to your thoughts. That's where the temptations come to return to pigpen thoughts which lead to pigpen living. My door is always open. Love, God Ephesians 1:16-22; Ephesians 2:1-10; Ephesians 3: 14-22; Galatians 3:1-5; Galatians 5:13-25.

No comments: