Friday, December 8, 2017

BATTLES INSIDE THE TEMPLE

My Dear Precious Child,
   One of the things that you must never forget is that there is a battle going on in your body, the war between your human mind which the devil temps and the mind of your spirit where My Holy Spirit lives.  (Galatians 5:17)  I am diligently trying to transform your human mind into the mind of Christ.  The demons who minister to your human mind are always placing logical, judgmental, passionate, evil thoughts in your human mind so as to manipulate you to do the will of the devil and then he can destroy your life and bring death to your body.  My Holy Spirit, from the inside of you in your own spirit, is diligently trying to teach your human mind the behaviors that are My will, those being love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness and mercy for others.(Galatians 5:23)  My Spirit is even infusing your human mind with the power to do My will in the earth which brings My kingdom benefits into your life on earth,  It is a lifelong battle which never stops because the devil hates to lose one of My children in his effort to destroy all of them in order to avenge Me for throwing him out of My heaven. (Galatians 5:16)
   You have the power to win all of the battles that the devil sneaks into your thoughts without your realizing it.  You have the power to defeat every temptation, every iniquity, every sin, every transgression that evil tempts you to do.   The problem is that you often do not recognize the evil thoughts, only thinking that they are your own thoughts.  They aren't. They come from hell in order to be able to curse your life with destruction and death if you yield to the thoughts and meditate upon them.  Meditating means prolonged thinking about a certain thing.  One of My prophets prayed that the words of his mouth and the meditations of his heart would always be acceptable to Me.  (Psalm 19:14) The things that you meditate upon after accepting thoughts from hell into you mind will eventually become evil words or actions toward other people which cause hell to celebrate winning a battle because you have authorized him to curse your life.  Allow that scenario to happen often enough and you will lose the war with evil.  If you lose enough wars, the devil will win the war for your mind and you will suffer destruction in your body, in your mind and in your spirit at his hand. 
   All is not lost.  When you are baptized with My Holy Spirit, allowing Him to permeate your human mind with His truth, He will alert you to the fact that certain thoughts are from hell and he will remind you to cast them back into hell instead of meditating upon them.(John 16:7-11)   My Spirit will teach you to recognize evil thoughts which only seem logical but are sent to engage you in contention, anger, hatred, judgment, strife, jealousy or envy.  When you recognize them, you can use your authority to banish those demons from the earth and send them out of your life into hell. 
   My Holy Spirit will teach you how to welcome into your thoughts My words of love, peace, mercy, kindness and goodness. He will teach you My wisdom, My knowledge and My supernatural insight into every event in your life.  He will show you the cause of every event, whether the motivation has come from heaven or from hell.  Jesus said that you cannot understand spiritual things until My Holy Spirit comes to live in you and constantly baptize you with understanding about all matters.  (John 16:12-15) 
   When you yield your thoughts to My Holy Spirit, you will have the mind of Christ, a mind that comes from Me, Your Father.  (II Corinthians 5:16-23) You will begin to think like Me, speak goodness and kindness like Me, bring peace to every situation like Jesus did, and you will love other people with My unconditional love.  There will be no more long lasting battles because you will be led by My Spirit to cast evil thoughts out the minute they try to invade your mind. (II Corinthians 10:4-5)  You will know that the words of your mouth and the meditation of your heart are acceptable to Me because they are My words from My Very Own Spirit.
   My Spirit gives you the power, the wisdom and the knowledge on how to win every battle.  (Ephesians 6:10-18) He will empower you to rise up with authority in every battle, displaying My standards of love and peace to other humans whom the devil is using against you, and he will empower you to use your authority to dominate the evil spirits that come against you, placing them under your feet of authority. 
   When you are led by My Spirit, you have the power of My Spirit to heal the sick, to raise the spiritually, emotionally and physically dead, to soothe the broken hearted and to free the captives of the devil.  When you are led by the temptations of the devil in your fleshly mind, you receive multiple curses spiritually, emotionally and physically.  Your physical health suffers, your mental health suffers, your emotional health suffers and your spiritual life suffers, all because you became like Adam and yielded to the corrupt temptations of the devil to become oppositional, confrontational, divisive, selfish, judgmental and led to instigate evil in the earth or return evil for evil done to you.  (Galatians 5:15-25)   
    I even identified the works of the devil who use your flesh against you.  They are listed by My Holy Spirit in My letter to the Galatians who were losing battle after battle to the devil.  I even said that when you yield to the demons that minister to your flesh, that you will never enter into My kingdom while you live in the earth.
   I said when you are led by My Spirit, walking in My Spirit, that you will inherit My blessings into your life because My kingdom will come into your life on earth just as it is in heaven because you do My will in the earth.  (Matthew 6:10)
   I give you the power and authority to win every battle against evil.(Ephesians 1:16-22)  The power comes from submitting yourself to the Holy Spirit by praying in the Spirit and being guided by My Spirit.  Then all things will work together for you good because you are doing My will in the earth. (Romans 8:26-28)
   Your Father of Victory 

No comments: