Tuesday, December 12, 2017

HISTORY TELLS HIS STORY

My Dear Precious Child,
    When you know the history of a person, you understand his or her motivations, his or her character, his or her beliefs and his or her chances for success in life. 
    Likewise, knowing the history of your world causes you to understand the reasons for all of the good and bad things that happen.  That is the reason why the book of Genesis is so important, so that you can know the origin of sin and the origin of the successes and failures of people, that being the invasion of your world by evil in the way that Jesus described.  He said that the devil came in illegally, by deception, deceiving the first man Adam to allow him access by taking on the personality and character of evil, little by little allowing all of the devil's demons to take up residence in the earth with the motivation to take over the world and destroy it. 
    The reason for the devil's motivation was his evil character of being a murderer.(John 8:44)   The belief of the devil was that the way to get back at Me for ostracizing him from My heaven is to destroy all of My children and the world that I created for them.  The devil believed that his chances of ruling My creation, the earth, was to conquer My children and to become their father by tempting them to do his will instead of their doing My will in the earth.  The evil plan worked and the earth became cursed, as also My children became cursed by doing the will of the devil instead of doing My will. (Genesis 3)
   The word Adam means man.  Adam's story or history is the history of every person who ever lived in the earth, you included.  Your spiritual history is the same as Adam's history.  You are born into the earth in human flesh and you eventually become tempted to do evil, to betray someone, to injure someone, to lie to someone, to deceive someone and other demonic actions.  When you yield to the first temptation, it becomes easier to repeat similar actions and become more and more accustomed to doing evil deeds which often go undetected.  That is why Jesus said that no one is good except Me. (Matthew 19:17)  I cannot be tempted and so evil cannot deceive Me. (James 1: 13 and 14)  When some men called Jesus good, He said not to call Him good because no one is good except Me.  As long as Jesus walked the earth in a fleshly body, He was tempted by evil and so that is why Jesus said not to call him good.
   The history of the world does not clearly outline My magnificent mystery that I instituted to save the world, to win it and My children back from the devil. (Mark 4:11)  I hid My strategy for generations because all of the intricate works had to fall in place before it could be revealed, that being the life and death of My Son Jesus Christ.  First, His birth had to be supernatural.  He had to be human and He had to be Spirit.   My Holy Spirit had to impregnate Mary so that He could walk the earth in flesh, being both Son of Man and Son of God.  By being born of a human woman, Jesus fulfilled the prophesy that He came into the earth legally, in a human body.  The devil did not do that.  The devil only tempts people, deceiving them into doing his will.  Jesus proved that I never tempt My children to do anything, that I give them a choice in everything.
    The devil requires death for yielding to his will because of his being the father of death.  Religious laws required death for sins.  When Jesus was crucified in the flesh, He paid the price for the sins of all of the world, being a substitute for every person who ever lived.  He died individually for every person.  Then He went to hell, which is what the devil required.  Oh, but then the mystery was revealed, because Jesus did not stay in hell, as was planned by the devil.   He was catapulted out of hell by the power of My Holy Spirit and He walked the earth again in a redeemed human/spiritual body to be seen by hundreds of people.  The price of death was paid by My Son Jesus but then He cheated death and rose from the dead.  Because He is My Son and you are My child, He paid the requirement of death for you, His personal siblings. not just you but for the sins of the whole world. 
   The history of the world doesn't end there.  Even though the price had been paid for sins, My children were still living in a world filled with evil.  My plan was that I would give My supernatural power to My children, power over evil, the same power that Jesus had when He walked the earth.  I sent My power of the Holy Spirit that was formerly housed inside of Jesus Christ, sent Him into the world to be received by My children so that they would have My supernatural power inside of them to overcome every work of evil in the world that I gave to them.  The authority that I gave to My children at the beginning had to be exercised over evil accompanied by My supernatural power.  Only then are the evil demons commanded to leave My children and become ostracized from the earth in the same manner that I ostracized the devil from My heaven, by the power of My Holy Spirit.
   Jesus had to come to earth in a human body to have authority in the earth and My Holy Spirit comes to live in the human spirits of My children inside of their bodies in order to have the authority and power to cast out the demons from the earth.  What a glorious plan; the sins of every person who ever lived are forgiven and I, through the power of My Holy Spirit living in you and My other children of faith, I have given to you the power and authority to ostracize from the earth the presence of sin, that being the devil and his demons.  My Spirit said that the whole earth longs for My children to be revealed so that evil can be completely eliminated from the earth and the curses upon My children and the earth are over.  (Romans 8:18-28)  When My children allow My Spirit to reveal the culmination of My plan, that it is Christ, the Victorious One, living inside of you with all the power of My Holy Spirit living in you, then you will begin to eliminate evil from your lives.  Every person with whom you are able to share the mystery will take part in the elimination process, ostracizing the devil and his demons from your life, from the lives of others and from the earth. 
   The Day of Pentecost was the day when My kingdom came to earth as it is in My heaven.  Not only does the power of My Holy Spirit come to live in My children, but He brings into the earth with Him myriads of My angels to assist in ridding the earth of the devil and his demons.  The only part of the mystery that is incomplete is for My children to realize their part in the mystery, that they must learn to be led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit until all of the mystery is complete.  You must persist in casting out demons from the earth just like Jesus did when He walked the earth, as led by My Spirit.
   When you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, the same power of My Holy Spirit that was inside of Jesus Christ is inside of you.  The same authority that was in Him is inside of you.  The same myriad of angels that accompanied Jesus accompanies you in the spiritual dimension around you. (Hebrews 1:13-14) You have everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness while you still live in the earth. (II Peter 1: 3-4)  Jesus only had twelve men who helped Him in His earthly journey of destroying the works of the devil.  Now the workers are few but more will join the battle against evil, taking their duty seriously of eliminating evil from their world.
  I said if you are willing and obedient, that you will eat the good of the land. (Isaiah 1:19)
  I admonish you to be willing and obedient.  When you are, it will be as it was promised, the righteous shall shine like the noonday sun and others will become willing and obedient because you have showed them how to become the light of the world.  I am glorified in My Children of Light. (Matthew 13:41-44)
  Your Light Giving, Love Giving Father

No comments: