Wednesday, December 13, 2017

OPPRESSION INVADED THE WORLD

My Dear Precious Child,
   When the gate to the world was opened by Adam which allowed evil to enter and curse mankind and his earth, the demon of oppression entered with celebration that his mission to destroy My children could finally be realized.  The desire to oppress you and the rest of My children is part of the demonic mission to destroy you.  Oppressing My children is part of the desire that men have to rule over women.  The demons of oppression minister to the minds of men constantly in an endeavor to make them feel superior to women, children and men who are loving toward their families. 
   Certain rulers of nations oppress everyone in their countries, delighting in carrying out the devil's destructive curses upon everyone under their rule.  The devil is the father of those dictators and he is, in fact, the ruler because of his influence over the human dictator.  Inflicting harm and destruction upon My children is no problem for him because his desire is to destroy My family in the earth.  
   The mechanics of the devil ruling over people is very simple.  Because he is not human, that evil spirit has no real authority in the earth so he has to tempt My children to do his will of oppressing others, ruling as tyrants over them.  The rulers are actually the devil and his demons who are influencing the dictators.  The devil delights in the oppression because it gives him control over people, influencing them to do his evil in their world instead of doing My good in the world.  Because the devil is not human, he doesn't have a body through whom to rule over people  He can't do the evil himself without a human body.  So he has to tempt My children to do his evil deeds as tempted by him, the devil.  My deceived children who obey him make it possible for him to be the god of the earth by their doing his evil will. Oppressing people, bringing them under the rule of a dictator is the way for the devil to become the god of a world that I created to be an image of My kingdom of heaven.  The more dictators that are allowed to rule over people and harass them, the more control the devil has in the earth.   The more men there are who oppress and rule over their wives and children,  the more control the devil has in the earth.  The more women who rule their children with an iron hand by religious laws or strict oppression, the more control the devil has in the earth.
   The most blatant insult to Me is when My children who are called by My name allow domineering, oppressive, corrupt and demon inspired men or women to rule over their churches or their countries.  The people who are submissive to those men or women are blinded to the fact that the devil is actually their ruler because he is in control of the minds and souls of the oppressed people through the rulers whose consciences are also ruled by the devil.  My heart is grieved when the devil's curses are rampant in the earth because of the lack of conscience in the rulers and their followers.  They know neither My scriptures nor My power.  If they knew My power, they would have My gift of discerning of spirits and reject the devil's temptation to oppress and rule over people.  (I Corinthians 12: 4-11) They are deceived just like Adam was in the beginning of the world when he joined with evil and allowed My children and the earth to be cursed in every way.  (Genesis 3)
   The oppressive rule of the devil in the world comes through thoughts and attitudes.  A thought of oppressing someone, as in a father oppressing his children, comes to the father in his thoughts and then if he meditates upon that thought it will produce an attitude and actions of oppression.  Then he will use words to rule over and oppress his own children, demeaning them and robbing them of self worth.  The devil is then in control of that household and that family.  The devil will not let go unless one of the family members begins to hear from My Holy Spirit and rejects the work of the demons of oppression and control, casting them out of his or her family.  (Matthew 10:1)  Then the family needs the counseling of My Holy Spirit to reprogram every member of the family from domineering attitudes to My loving attitudes. 
   The demons of oppression not only use words to oppress and destroy people, but they also use physical punishment as ways of having control over their subjects.  They maim, injure and inflict pain upon the people who trust them enough to make them their gods.  That is a travesty to Me and My name.  It is often done under the auspices of My name, which is a lie from hell.  The demon of religion is at the core of those oppressive actions, not Me.
   Oppression has no place in My family.  (Psalm 55:3; Psalm 119:134; Isaiah 54:14; Isaiah 59:13)  Jesus Christ came to the earth to allow the oppression people in the world to go free.  My Holy Spirit frees My children from every form of oppression when their own oppressive attitudes are cleansed and changed into My righteousness. (Isaiah 58:6)  The devil deceives My children into thinking that they must rule over people to have power in their lives.  My desire is that My children will win over the oppressive devil and his demons, casting them out of their lives and into hell.  My Holy Spirit gives to My children the authoritative power to cast the demon of oppression into hell.  He gives you the power to cast out the oppressors.  Do it in faith and you will live a life of freedom and victory.
   Your Father of Love and Victory Over Evil

No comments: