Thursday, December 21, 2017

FORGET THE PAST

My Dear Precious Child,
   My advice to My children pertaining to determining how to aim toward the goal of becoming My image in the world, being witnesses of My loving character, is evident in My Instruction Book to you. 
   My Holy Spirit wrote that you must first forget the past failures, the past religious laws, the past mistakes, the past sins, the past iniquities, the past transgressions, the past sadness and past grief, first of all.  You must attach them to the body of Jesus Christ when He was crucified for those choices that brought destruction and sadness into your life.  Then let them stay buried in the cave where His body was entombed.  Let those imperfections go to hell with Him where He went to pay the price for your sins and the sins of the whole world.  Let them stay there because they are dead and no longer exist ------- unless you resurrect them in your own mind, choosing to relive them over and over again,  (Philippians 3:13)  
  The past imperfections have been erased, are nonexistent in My mind.  You are white as snow.  In My heaven you are cleansed from those past events.  They never existed in My mind.  You must let them stay dead and not resurrect them or you give the devil permission to curse you again with his destruction.  (Isaiah 1;18)  I said if you are obedient to My instructions that you will eat My good things in the land that you live.  So stop the devil's temptations to engage you in dwelling in the past in your mind.
  I said that what your determination must be is to let the past be dead and you must strain forward to the future and the good things that lie ahead, pressing toward the goal of the prize of the high calling of Christ Jesus.  The high calling is that your personality must become His loving characteristics in the world and your actions must be the evidence of His power in defeating evil. (Philippians 3:14-16)
  It takes perseverance and determination to press forward toward that goal of having My thoughts, My attitudes, My words and My actions become your thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions in your world which I gave to you and to all of My children.  It was that way in the beginning when the first man was My image in the world before he joined in unity with the father of evil, the devil.  After the devil cursed his life, the thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions of Adam changed to reflect the devil's character and those family traits of the devil were passed down from generation to generation.  Jesus Christ was crucified for those evil characteristics of all people, so they are blotted out, nonexistent.   (I John 2:2)  If you resurrect them in your mind, they become real again in the earth with their corresponding destructive events which bring hell on earth to you, but they are never real in My heaven.
   The ministry of My Holy Spirit is to change you from the inside until your personality reflects My image, the image of My love, My peace, My goodness, My kindness, My mercy, My joy, My patience and My faith. (Galatians 5:22-24)  That should be the motivation of My children, to live as new creations, the evidence of My personality in the earth.  The only way for My Holy Spirit to change you is for you to know that your old life, your old motivations, your old failures and sins were crucified with Jesus Christ.  (Galatians 2:20)  They are gone, nonexistent in My mind.  Nevertheless, you still live a wonderful life in the earth if you live it by the same power that was in Jesus Christ, that being My Holy Spirit.  That new life in the earth is a life filled with My love, joy and peace when you allow My Spirit to recreate you into My image in the earth so that you can join Me in recreating the entire earth into a place of love and peace, starting with you.
   Forget the past and strain toward the earthly life of happiness and love that I promised to My children.  When you do, you do not frustrate My grace, the grace of forgiveness of all imperfections. 
   Join Me in the joyride of living in My forgiveness and the new life of love that I instituted for you.
   Your Father Who Promises a Joyful Life           
           
          

No comments: