Tuesday, December 5, 2017

FILLED TO CAPACITY WITH LOVE

My Dear Precious Child,
   My desire for you is that you are filled to capacity with Christ, the Loving, Victorious One.  (Ephesians 4:13) In doing so, you will become the light of the world, a city on a hill which draws all people to Me. (Matthew 5:14-16)  I desire that you become perfected in love and peace, spreading My love in the world and bringing peace to every contentious situation.  If you are not different from the children of the devil who spread discord and hatred in the world, what praise for Me is that because you are supposed to be a reflection of My characteristics which flow from My love. 
   In My New Instruction Book I wrote many letters to My children who had been diverted from their first anointing of love and had become engaged in the devil's work through lack of knowledge of My character and My love.  They were born of My Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit, but still only knew a lot of facts about Me and were energized to built up their congregations rather than to build themselves up into Jesus Christ's personality.  They became like orphans who were displaced from their real Father.  Their allegiance to Me was misplaced with allegiance to a person or a congregation.  Their motivation became to be separate from the world instead of becoming My image in the world through which unbelievers would see their good works of love and glorify Me.  Instead of building themselves up in My love for all people, their desire became to build up the numbers of their congregations.  Unbelievers began to have an unfavorable attitude toward My children because of their prideful exclusion instead of having a favorable attitude toward them because of the depth, width, breadth and height of My love becoming evident in them.(Ephesians 3:14-20)
   Unfortunately, My wandering children who wander for years without truly knowing Me find themselves no longer energized by My Holy Spirit but their lives become so polluted with demonic thoughts, attitudes, words and actions that many of them leave their first love for Me and wander many years in groups of believers who also don't know Me but only know facts about Me.  
   Except for the books about the ministry of My Son Jesus, all of the other books in My Instruction Book of the New Covenant pertain to problems that have arisen in My body of Christ that have robbed My children of My objective for them, which is that they grow up into the fullness of Christ, knowing Me so intimately that you know My voice and follow My guidance.  When you grow up into My fullness, then My love flows from you automatically rather than your being determined from your flesh to show love to everyone. (Ephesians 3:14-19)  Being intimately acquainted with My love transforms you into being My Love in the world.  I am Love and My desire is that you become My love in the world.  (I Corinthians 13:4-13) 
    When the revelation of My Love is perfected in you, there is no fear that creeps into your thoughts when trouble or problems come into your life from the devil's effort to suck you back into his family.  When My Love for you is perfected in you, fear has no torment for you because you know that I am Your Father of perfect Love and that I am your protector, your provider, your healer, your strength, your power and your Father of guidance into peace.  (I John 4:18) 
   My Holy Spirit said that I want you to not only become intimately acquainted with My love for you but that you become rooted and grounded in My love.  When you are firmly rooted and grounded in My love you are like the oak tree whose roots go deep into the earth and the storms cannot uproot them.  When you are firmly planted in My love for you, nobody can convince you that I am a vengeful, unmerciful god who tests and tries your faith.  When you are deeply rooted and grounded in My Love, you know Me as your loving Father and nobody can convince you otherwise. 
   When you were born of My Holy Spirit, Love came to live inside of you, eager to bless you with My kingdom benefits and eager to make you into My image of love so that you are the light of Love in a dark world.  When I said that you would BE My witness in the world, I meant that your life would be a living testimony of the nature of My love. (Vine's Dictionary of New Testament Words)
   Strive to know Me as Love and your life will be filled with rewards that come from truly knowing Me. (Ephesians 3:20) I said that I will be able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare ask, think or imagine, according to the power of the revelation of My love that is rooted and grounded in you.
   Make knowing My love your aim.   In knowing My Love, you know Me.
   Your Loving, Merciful, Forgiving, Peaceful Father   

No comments: