Wednesday, December 6, 2017

GROWTH HURTS SOMETIMES

My Dear Precious Child,
   In the growth of the human body, some people have growing pains in their legs, arms and back as they lengthen and the muscles and blood vessels adjust to the new size.  The same is true in My spiritual children who are growing into My fullness of love, into the fullness of Christ.  (James 1:12-15) They have growing pains as the devil tempts and tests you to do his will in the earth because he does not want you to become My image of love in the world, so he injects into your life temptations and trials to cause you to abandon faith in Me and stop the flow of My love from you to all people. 
   Your steadfastness in loving everyone is tested by the devil.  Because of your love being tested by the devil, I want your love to be lengthened and strengthened, empowered by Me to cover every person involved in the test or trial from hell.  It will be considered by you at the time to be a "suffering" of your flesh because you are being encouraged by Me to love an unlovable person who has done evil to you, the person through whom the testing of your faith has come from the devil.  (Matthew 5:43-48) 
   My Holy Spirit said through James for My children not to say that they are tempted, tested and tried by Me.  Yet, many ministers teach that I am a cruel taskmaster who requires strict adherence to My rules in order for Me to punish you if you fail the tests.  They teach that I test your faith.  They don't know Me.  They only know some facts about Me as taught by their teachers who also don't know Me.  That is why My Spirit wrote in your New and Revised Instruction Manual the real truth, that I am the giver of all good things, and that I do not do evil on one hand and good on the other hand to anyone. (James 1:16-18)  Evil comes from hell so the trying and tempting of your faith comes from hell.
   So, then, why do I tell you to count it all joy when your faith is tried by the devil?  (James 1:2-4)  Because when you have been steadfast and immovable in your faith by loving the unlovable people who persecute you for your love, when you do not become angry and oppose them when people are angry and oppose you; when, instead, you are loving, then you have sown seeds into My kingdom of love.  You, in being steadfast in love, you increase the benefits of My kingdom in your life because you have done My will in the earth.  I said that your reward will be that you lack nothing.   Lacking in nothing means that My blessings will flow into your life because you have been steadfast in the faith that produces love for your enemies.  That's what I do, reward My children, so when you also are the reflection of My love in the earth, then heaven is able to pour its blessings upon you.  You have done My will in the earth and so My kingdom comes into your life on earth just as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10) 
   I am glorified by your refusal to become angry and confrontational but instead you have been steadfast in loving others who are not loving you but are doing evil actions or speaking evil words to you.  You have passed the devil's test and love has won again over evil.  Count it all joy during the testing of your faith by the devil, and you will certainly see the result of being joyful during the testing of your love.  You will experience joy unspeakable and full of My glory after you have withstood the testing of your love.  My rewards for you, your lacking in nothing, will produce unspeakable joy in you.
   My Holy Spirit said that if you lack wisdom in this truth that you ask Me for insight into this truth and every other truth in which you lack wisdom. I am eagerly waiting to explain things to you and to all of My children.  I don't leave you ignorant of anything. I said I don't want you tossed about by every wind of doctrine, being uninformed about spiritual activity going on around you. (James 1:6-8)  Instead, I want you to be fully apprised of the inner activity in the spiritual dimension around you; yes, even when your faith and love are tried by the devil. 
   Another benefit to being joyful when you are tempted and tried by the devil is that every time you are steadfast during a testing from hell, you become more steadfast and immovable for future tempting and trials, which will certainly come because you live in a world in which evil exists.  Its efforts through testing and tempting you are to defeat and destroy you.
   Counting it all joy is like when your sports team gets behind in a game.  The fans can lose faith in the team, stop cheering and even leave the game because of their sadness; or the fans can joyfully remain faithful, cheering the team on to victory.  It's the same spiritually. Your team is My team and we win against evil because of your steadfastness in joyfully cheering our team on to victory by loving the people who are being used by the devil to test your faith.  As long as you are steadfast and steady in loving people with My unconditional love, then you will win every temptation that is sent from hell.
   Joy is strength.  Joyfully reveal in your life the image of My unconditional love and you will overcome every bad situation.
   Your Joyful, Merciful, Loving Father      

No comments: