Sunday, December 17, 2017

LOVING THE PRAISES OF MEN

My Dear Precious Child,
   When Jesus told the parable of the sower, He told about certain people whose eyes had been blinded to My miracles and My revelations. (Matthew 13:3-6)  They loved the praises of men instead of My praises. (John 12:43) He said that the devil was the evil spirit who had blinded their eyes and ears lest they turn from evil and be healed by Me. (Matthew 13:13-16) Those people are the ones who were hardhearted with stony hearts, suffering from religious pride, religious blindness and political deafness which makes them blind and deaf to any doctrines other than their own.  (Matthew 22:33)  Jesus said that their minds were closed to His doctrine of love and peace because of the devil's hold on their minds.
   Jesus said that the secrets of My kingdom belong to the poor, the sick, the oppressed, the depressed, the demon possessed, the crippled and anyone in need of healing or deliverance from the bondage to the devil.   He said that the teachings of the Pharisees, the Sadducees, the scribes and the hypocrites whose hearts had been hardened by the devil were causing the people to be loaded with more burdens instead of being relieved of their burdens by Me.  He identified the religious and political doctrines which bind people to the devil, blinding their eyes so that they can't understand My truths and be healed. 
   It's the same problem in your world today. The same types of religious and political teachers are so bound to the doctrines of the devil that they can't understand the opportunity that I give to them of accepting the truth of the indwelling of My Holy Spirit, believing in Him, and becoming healed completely, spirit, soul and body.  It's the same scenario of the devil blinding people to the truth of the power of My Holy Spirit as it was over two thousand years ago when the same types of people with hard hearts could not perceive into their understanding the truth of the death of Jesus for the sins of the whole world.  It was impossible for them to believe because of the devil's veil of unbelief over their minds.
    My children who seek me, seek My righteousness, seek to intimately know Me and seek to become My images in the world, they are the people who open their hearts to Me for My Holy Spirit to change their hard hearts to a soft heart of flesh, eager to love others as I love them.  (Ezekiel 11:19; Ezekiel 36:26; Matthew 6:31-33; John13:32-33)  Because of their devotion to Me, I am able to reward them with all of the blessings of My kingdom of heaven even while they live in the earth.  Jesus prayed that prayer in relation to My promise that My Holy Spirit would come to earth to live in My children who seek Me.  (Matthew 6:10) When My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of My children, My kingdom comes to earth in the life of that person because evil has been cast out of them and sent to hell.  (Luke 11:20) 
    Your Holy Spirit-led intercessory prayers for people with a hard heart can allow Me to chisel away at the hard heart until the person has a small opening in his mind which allows Me to enter and reveal My love to him or her.   I give the person an opportunity to believe the reports of My magnificent works in the earth in the lives of people.  They can't believe if they haven't heard reports of My magnificent works, which are called testimonies.  (I Corinthians 1:21)  Speak to the masses the testimonies of what I have done in your life.  Those testimonies will cause people to believe.
    If your heart is stony, seek to receive My Holy Spirit who will heal you from the inside out, changing you into My image so that you will be the light of the world  which blesses people instead of your spreading the devil's darkness in the world which curses the lives of people.  You are either an emissary of My light or you are an emissary of the darkness of evil.  Choose My goodness and reject the evil thoughts of the devil.  You will reap what you sow.  Sow love and you will reap love into your life.  Sow evil and you will reap more evil into your life.
    My Holy Spirit wants to renew your life with all of My goodness and kindness.  Allow Him the pleasure of giving you the multiple benefits of My kingdom. (Luke 12:32)
    Your Father of Goodness and Love     

No comments: