Tuesday, December 19, 2017

BEHIND THE NARROW GATE

My Dear Precious Child,
  My children who know My voice have the advantage over other people in life that My Holy Spirit tells them what wonderful things are behind the narrow gate that leads to the abundant life. (Matthew 7;13-14) They know that prosperity in all areas of their lives is available to them because My kingdom of heaven comes into their lives when they seek My kingdom, hear My kind, Fatherly words to them, heed My admonishments to do what I ask of them and when they take My Fatherly advice which always results in their lives being flooded with My blessings.  The good rewards come because they are sowing good seeds into My kingdom of heaven and, as a result, wonderful plants are grown in their lives. (Galatians 6:7)
   Your taking My Fatherly advice allows Me to keep you on the straight and narrow path that leads to the abundant life.  First you enter in through the gate, who is Jesus Christ, believing that He died for your sins, iniquities, failures, mistakes and transgressions.  His sacrifice of dying on the cross for you is the foundation of your being able to inherit My abundant life while you live in the earth.  The inheritance that Jesus left for you is the promise that My Holy Spirit would come to live in you, take up residence in your own human spirit and establish your body as His temple in the earth. 
   Oh, that My children would fully realize the privilege that they receive of having Me living inside of them, eager to clean up their lives and the earth through them by using the power of My Holy Spirit.  Many of them are waiting for My kingdom to descend from heaven.  It already has.  It descended from heaven the first time on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit and My angelic hosts entered into the earth to live in My children who seek Me.  When they find Me, they knock on the gate of My heaven and I open it, sending My Spirit to be their Father, their Brother, their Savior, their Provider, their Protector and their Counselor, their All in All.   What more do you need?  There is no other mode of salvation. (Matthew 22:13) Matthew 25:30)
   My children who seek Me with their whole hearts will hear My voice, will obey My personal Fatherly instructions through which I teach them to avoid the evil that is in the earth, learning by the tutoring of My Holy Spirit to refuse temptations and learning from Me to cast evil spirits out of the earth and into the darkness.  They will not decide anything by human knowledge, but they will always seek instructions from Me before acting.  Their delight will be in hearing My voice and honoring Me by taking My advice.  Because they have cherished our Father/child relationship, they will be assured of an abundance of love, peace, goodness and kindness in their lives.  
   Upon entering into the narrow gate that leads to the abundant life, My obedient children have the opportunity to be endued with power from on high in the person of My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2;1-4)  Since they live physically in the earth where evil is still present, they need My supernatural power to refuse to cooperate with evil.  In addition to being immersed and schooled in My power, they need the gift of My angelic hosts to assist My Holy Spirit in protecting them and providing for them everything necessary for them to recognize evil so as to be able to resist its temptations.   My angels are servants, sent from Me to serve My children who are inheritors of My salvation. (Hebrews 1:14)
   Behind the gate which leads to the abundant life are all of the blessings that I stored away for My children.  I hid them from the devil just for you from the foundation of the world and they are revealed to you by My Holy Spirit when you are able to hear My voice through Him.   My Holy Spirit tells you how to access your inheritance which consists of all of the blessings in My kingdom, physical blessings, mental blessings, emotional blessings and spiritual blessings.
   Another gift that I speak to My obedient children who have entered into the narrow gate that leads to the abundant life are words of wisdom and knowledge which identify the demons who tempt and taunt My children until they do evil deeds for the same evil spirits who tempt them in the earth.  The devil and his demons have no human bodies through which to do evil in the earth, so they entice My own children, through temptations, to do the devil's evil deeds of corrupting the earth. 
   My children who are led and guided by My Holy Spirit use their authority, the same authority that Jesus used when He walked the earth, to cast out demons who tempt them, ostracizing those demons from the earth just like I did when I cast them out of My heaven.  My obedient children have the same power that Jesus used when He resisted temptations from the devil.  My Spirit gives to My obedient children the same power that raised Jesus from the dead because My Holy Spirit is the power that ministered through Jesus to defeat the devil in the earth and in hell. (Romans 8:11)
   Those of My children who enter into the narrow gate have chosen to join with Me to rid the earth of the demons that were allowed to enter through the temptation of Adam, the first man.  It is a joint effort because I have to have human bodies through whom to do My work in the earth.  It is only My Spirit filled, obedient children whom I can trust to follow My strategies in order to rid the earth of evil.  The rewards for those children of Mine are that they receive a large part of their inheritance while they live in the earth.  I desire to give all of My children their full inheritance but many of them don't realize the authority that they have to cast out the demons from the earth after being taught by My Spirit to recognize the demons as who they are, the destroyers of the earth. 
   Many of My children turn from their abundant life and join again with the devil in his destruction of the earth through anger, hatred, vengeance, bitterness, lust, pride and other demonic characteristics which they embrace.  They have forgotten that I warned them that demons who have been cast out can return, if allowed by My children, and they bring seven more demons more evil than themselves, corrupting My children worse than ever.  (Matthew 12:43-45)  Those precious children of Mine unknowingly have chosen to retreat from the narrow way that leads to the abundant life and they have joined again with the devil in the wide way that leads to destruction.  I grieve for them.
   My children who continue in My words, continuing in the narrow way, becoming obedient in every area of My Fatherly instructions, they use the authority and power that I gave to them to cast out demons from the earth, to heal the sick, to raise the dead, to mend the brokenhearted and to let the captives of the devil go free.  Their motivation is the same as Mine, to rid the earth of evil.  They are rewarded with My blessings because they have stayed on the narrow path that leads to the abundant life.
   My Holy Spirit shows you what is behind Gate Number 1, the spiritual life of love, peace and an abundance of blessings.  He teaches you what is behind Gate Number 2, the wide gate that leads to a life filled with destruction.   When I said to choose blessings or curses, I was saying for you to choose the Narrow Gate which leads to the abundant life instead of choosing the Wide Gate which leads to destruction and even death.  It's a minute by minute choice, either yielding to the devil's temptations or refusing his temptations and sending him to hell.
   Heaven on earth is available to you but hell on earth is also available to you.  Choose good instead of evil and you choose blessings from Me instead of the curses of the devil.
   Your Father of Blessings and Love

No comments: