Saturday, December 2, 2017

GROW UP

My Dear Precious Child,
   We agreed that growing up for all humans is hard to do because of the changes in bodily and emotional functions.  Some people never grow up emotionally, maintaining the emotions of a small child even into adulthood by having temper tantrums, being self absorbed, emotionally dominating others, sexually exploiting others, displaying childish behavior and exhibiting other kinds of immaturity all the way until the end of their lives.  They never become successful, either physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually.  Becoming responsible adults is never their desire or motivation so they embrace childish behavior. 
   Unfortunately, some of My spiritual children do the same thing.  Even though they are born of My Holy Spirit, they never go on to become obedient in partaking of My promise of being baptized in My Spirit which allows My Spirit to become their counselor, their advocate, their protector, their provider, their intercessor, their tutor, their strengthener, their guide, their victory and their freedom from the curses that come from participating with evil. (Ephesians 4:11-15)  I desire to fulfill My Fatherly duties through My Spirit living in their spirits and then spilling over into their minds and bodies.  Those children of mine who continue to be motivated by their flesh are spiritually weak, endeavoring to fight evil on their own but they are ill equipped to succeed in their own strength.  I said that Jesus Christ came into the world to destroy the works of the devil, saving My children from participating in evil deeds by their ignorantly yielding to the temptations of the devil. (I Timothy 1:15; I John 3:8-9) 
   I spoke specifically to those of My children who are still led by their fleshly passions when I observed that they had begun their walk with Me in the Spirit by being born of My Spirit but they were trying to finish their spiritual walk by being motivated by their flesh. (Galatians 3:3)  They fear letting go and allowing Me to be their full-time Father by leading and guiding them into all truth on how to be successful in the earth that I gave to them. (Philippians 3:3)
    My spiritual children who are led by My Spirit do not battle My other children.  They only battle the demonic principalities and powers in the air who tempt them in their minds and through others.  Their battles are through intercessory prayers in their prayer closets where I hear them in secret and reward them openly. (Ephesians 6:10-18; Matthew 6:5-7)  Their battles against the demons from hell are fought in secret against the devil, not publicly against other humans.  I said that when you are in conflict with other people that you are still walking in the flesh.  However, when you are led by My Spirit, you spiritually battle through intercessory prayers the demons who motivate other people to come against you.  You do those battles in intercessory prayers.  Loving other people and doing good to them are how you treat the people who oppose you, who come against you, who speak evil of you or who confront you.  Love overcomes every evil deed from other people who are in conflict with you.  (Matthew 5:38-48)
    Keeping peace with a human enemy is the way to defeat the devil who is motivating the person to do evil to you.  The demons have to leave the person when you return goodness for evil done to you.  The demons can't remain where love and peace are present. (Ephesians 4:3; Romans 12:18)
    When you grow up into the image of Christ, the victorious One, humans are no longer your enemies.  When you grow up into the image of Christ, you are no longer motivated by the demons who minister to your flesh, no longer tempted to sow evil into the world that I gave to you.  Instead of yielding to the temptations, you cast the tempting demons into hell by the power of My Holy Spirit.
    I said that those who are led by My Spirit are My children. (Romans 8:14) Those who are still led by their fleshly passions which come from hell are still led by their father, the devil. (John 8:41-44)       
    I said that a person who is led by the demons who motivate his or her flesh receives nothing from Me because I am no longer his or her father.  Those who are led by My Spirit receive all the benefits of My kingdom.  When you are led by the demons who motivate your flesh, there are bitter words spoken, envying, jealousy, strife and every evil demon from hell is present.  (James 3:14-18)  However, I said if you tame your tongue that you are a perfect spiritual person (James 3:2)  You lack nothing as far as blessings when you are led by My Holy Spirit and do not sin with your words.
   Seek to be a grown up, perfect person in spiritual maturity.  When you do, My entire kingdom comes into your life on earth.  Growing up starts and continues with casting out every negative thought that invades your mind, casting it into hell.  ( II Corinthians 10:5)Then it continues by being led by My Spirit. (Romans 8:14)
   Your Father of Loving Guidance and Gentle Chastisement 

No comments: