Friday, December 1, 2017

GROWING PAINS

My Dear Precious Child,
   All of My human children have growing pains when they are maturing physically, mentally and emotionally.  Hormonal changes, emotional changes, independence separation and lack of an educational foundation cause the growing pains.  Yet, all of those changes are necessary to enable people to operate as a mature individual in the world.  Growing up is hard.  Without proper guidance on how to discern good from evil, there can be lifelong problems which, if not corrected, can cause failures in everyday living the rest of their days on earth. 
    It's the same with My spiritual children who become born of My Spirit. (Ephesians 4:15)  If My children who are newly born of My Spirit are not nurtured properly on how to discern the difference between good and evil, are not taught properly the keys to My kingdom, are not guided properly to recognize evil temptations, and are not encouraged to hear My personal words of guidance to them, then they will fail in their spiritual lives, causing them to fail in their fleshly lives, and they will continue to do evil works in the earth, sowing seeds into the devil's garden of evil and reaping evil plants into their lives. (Ephesians 4:10-18) They will do what My Spirit said, make converts more polluted than themselves, all the time professing My name.  (Galatians 5:13-25) 
   All of My books to My Spiritual Children pertaining to My New Covenant with My children teach you about My promise of your having a Father/child relationship with Me.  They are written by My Spirit to point out and guide you into becoming spiritually mature individuals instead of being tossed about with every wind of doctrine that comes your way through spiritually ignorant human teachers.  The only way to mature spiritually is to personally become acquainted with Me and hear My voice of guidance that comes from My Spirit who lives inside of you.   
   My Holy Spirit is the voice of discernment, the voice of reason, the voice of wisdom and the voice of guidance.  Only when My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit can they hear My voice.  I said that I would write My words on their hearts and I do that from the inside of them into their thoughts.  I said that My children know My voice. (John 10:27; John 16:13)
   Discern the teachings of the human ministers, religious teachers and political leaders.  Allow My Holy Spirit to weigh them on the scale of love.  If they are not words which teach you to love your enemies just as much as you love your friends, to never return evil for evil done to you, to refuse to display your prayers and giving of alms to others, to forgive everyone as I forgive you, to refuse to obey the guidance of the hypocrites, the self serving political leaders and the powerless religious leaders while still forgiving them for their ignorance of My way.   If they teach you to be unmerciful and unloving to the poor, the immigrants, the people of diverse nationalities and religions, the disenfranchised, the homeless, the mentally ill and people of different political persuasions, then they do not hear My voice of love but instead are attuned to the voice of the devil and his hatred.  If you adopt their thoughts, attitudes, words and actions, then you will become just as polluted as them and you will suffer growing pains long after you should have matured in love by the tutoring of My Holy Spirit.  The sooner you mature in My love for all people, the less growing pains you will have which make you suffer at the hands of the devil.
   Personally seeking Me and My righteousness might be unpleasant for a while as you reject the demons who tempt you and the demons who have programmed you to do their evil duties in the world.  My power that is in you is the power of My Holy Spirit and He does the job of casting evil spirits out of your life and sending them to hell at your request.  The freedom that comes into your life is worth the small amount of suffering that you do as you grow up into My mature child, into the image of My Son Jesus.  The characteristics of My Holy Spirit are loving everyone, keeping peace with everyone, being merciful to everyone, forgiving everyone, being joyful even in the midst of problems, doing good and kind works toward everyone who opposes you, being patient with others while they grow into My image, being patient with Me while I answer your prayers and being faithful to Me and My family. 
  Yes, there are spiritual growing pains, but when the glorious life of love and peace that I promised enters into your life, the past suffering that ensued while you battled against the demons who tempted you in your flesh will seem like nothing. (Romans 8:18; II Corinthians 1:7; Philippians 3:10)
   The only suffering that you experience as My child is suffering the fleshy tendency to yield to the devil and his temptations.  Casting away those demons results in joy unspeakable as My kingdom comes into your life. (Luke 11:20)
   When you diligently seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek to become My righteousness n the earth, the suffering is minuscule because I teach you personally how to avoid the curses of evil.  Good Fathers do that for their children.  I am your Father of Love and Peace. 
    Your Father of Freedom and Liberty 

No comments: