Thursday, November 30, 2017

THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL

My Dear Precious Child,
   You have heard it said, "When all else fails, refer to the instructions,"  That is reliable advice.  The book that you call the Bible is actually an Instruction Manual.  In it are contained some of My wisdom, My knowledge, My Insight and My admonitions which give to you and all of My children the secrets to having a glorious life on earth of love, peace and joy.  There are also stories contained in it relating to My children who have failed in life because they either did not read My written instructions to them or they did not take the advice that I placed in the Book relating to how to avoid evil and how to cleave to good thoughts, good attitudes, good words and good actions. Those children of mine who failed did not learn from the mistakes of the first man in the earth who was tempted by an evil spirit, yielded to the temptation and allowed the devil to enter into the earth and bring his curses.  Along with the curses came troubles, destruction, problems and even death.(Genesis 3:13-20)  Jesus said those who fail know neither the scriptures nor My power.
   Also included in My effective Instruction Manual to My children, which is called My New Covenant or New Testament, are instructions on how to become My children of promise by being born of My Spirit.  That is the beginning point for having a life of joy in the earth. It is the beginning of salvation.  That instruction tells you to accept the sacrifice of My Son Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, allowing Him to be the substitute for your breaking of spiritual and civil laws by following the devil's evil advice instead of following My beneficial advice.  When your spirit become spiritually born of My Holy Spirit's sperm, you become white as snow in My eyes.  Old things are passed away and all things become new. (II Corinthians 5:17)  Instead of the devil being your father of curses, I become your Father of love and goodness.  You are like a new baby, pure and unblemished, ready to learn from Me how to avoid evil and how to love like I love you.
   Unfortunately, the evil one, the devil, does not give up on you willingly.  He continues to try to motivate you into spreading evil in your life, just like he did before your new birth.  The demons rejoice when you obey their evil motivations.  However, because you are My child I have given to you My Holy Spirit to live inside of you, giving you the supernatural power to resist the devil and to teach you how to restore your earth to the land of peace that it was when I created it. 
   By My living inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit, I teach you how to live in peace with all people, enemies and friends. (Matthew 5:38-48)  I teach you how to love the unlovable people who are still motivated in the earth by the devil. (John 13:14-16) I teach you how to recognize evil thoughts, attitudes, word and actions, rejecting them.  I teach you how to recognize good thoughts, good attitudes, good words and good actions, being empowered to do them and thus bless yourself and the earth. (John 16: 7-11)  I teach you how to bring My heaven to earth just as it is in My heavenly dimension, in answer to the prayer to Jesus.  (Matthew 6:10)  I give you the authority to forgive other people for their sins just as I forgive you.  (John 20: 21-23) I give you new words to replace the former destructive, negative words that flow from your mouth as motivated by the devil.  (Acts 2:1-4)  My words in your heavenly prayer language restore all cursed things in your life and make them blessed things in your life.  (Romans 8:26-28)
   I have the solution to every problem that can enter into your life.  I do miracles in your behalf when you are living in peace with everyone, forgive everyone and love everyone as I love you.  When you do those things by the power of My Holy Spirit and by the teaching of My Holy Spirit, miracles are plentiful because heaven has been reproduced in your world. 
   My Instruction Manual that I gave to you is your history book and your instruction book.  It contains examples of winners and examples of failures, alerting you to why they either won or lost in life's battles.  My Holy Spirit is your tutor who takes the words in My Instruction Manual to you and explains them fully, making them personally effective in your life of bringing heaven on earth to you. 
   You have the Book and the Tutor.  You have everything necessary for the abundant life that I promised.  (II Peter 1:3-4)
    Your Father of Effective and Powerful Provisions

No comments: