Friday, November 3, 2017

EXTENDED LOVE
My Dear Precious Child,
   Yesterday we talked about the fact that the old laws relating to the old covenant with a nation did not go far enough as revealed by My Son Jesus.  We saw that He said that they had heard that you should not kill, but He extended that truth into saying that the controlling demon that is at the foundation of killing is anger.  He even told about the devil's consequences that come upon you if you become angry and insult someone or call someone a derogatory name.  He said that the devil will see that you are in danger of losing your last penny and perhaps your life because the fires of hell will come upon you in your life. (Matthew 5:21-26)  It can't be more plain to your understanding.  It's what you do to other people, as led by the devil, that determines how much hell comes into your life on earth.
    Let's look at another one of the teachings of Jesus that He gave to My Children to enable you and them to have My kingdom become real in their lives on earth.  In addition to His truth about not being angry because it is the demon of anger that is at the core of killing, He also said this:  You have heard it said that you must love your neighbor and hate your enemy, but I say to you that you must love your enemies and pray for those people who persecute you or do any manner of evil against you.  Then He explained why I want you to love your enemies, that being that's what I, Your Heavenly Father, do is to love My human enemies, and I tell you to love others with My same love so that you will be known as My child.  I gave you examples, saying that I make the sun and rain to come onto the people who do good in the earth and also upon those who do evil in the earth, that I withhold no good things from people.  Through the prophet Isaiah I revealed that it is cooperation with the devil in doing his will in the earth that builds barriers so that you can't receive My blessings that I constantly pour onto people from My heavenly kingdom. (Isaiah 59:1-8; Isaiah 58:6-11)  In other words, lack of My blessings flowing toward you comes from your actions done from the devil's will, not My gracious actions.  The barriers are from your evil actions, not from Me.
    Jesus went on to amplify the teaching about loving your enemy as yourself.  He said that if you love only those people who love you that there is NO REWARD from Him.  He said that even the people who are motivated by the devil love the people who love themselves.  So what big accomplishment is it if you do the same thing?  He also said that they also greet their friends and no one else, so if you do the same thing, ignoring your enemies, what reward as My child do you have?  None, because I said through Jesus to love your enemies and to pray for them and to greet them with love. (Matthew 5:43-48)
    Then Jesus said for you to be perfect just as your Heavenly Father is perfect in loving all people.  Even when people rail against Me, curse Me, do every manner of evil against My children, I still love them and desire that they come into My  family of love because I AM LOVE.  So Jesus said when people rail against you, curse you, strike you, call you dirty names, steal from you, try to kill you, curse your God, betray you, sin against you, do evil to your family, condemn or judge you, that you nust still love them and pray for them because that is what I do.  In doing love actions, you are identifying yourself as My child and My heaven will continue to pour My kingdom benefits upon you because you have not set up barriers by doing the devil's will of hating others, being angry with others, speak evil against anyone or doing evil actions toward anyone.
   I give you the power of My Holy Spirit to love others who hate you.  He shows you the inside weaknesses of your enemies, those who crave love and affirmation.  When you supply the love and affirmation, you have acted as My child in the earth and you have identified yourself as My child, worthy of My kingdom coming into your life.  That is your reward, My kingdom of love coming into your life on earth.  (Matthew 6:10)
   My desire for My children is that they become perfected in showing love to their enemies, for in doing so they glorify Me as their Heavenly Father.  Unbelievers will see your love and know that I am also Love, desiring a relationship with Me. 
   It is not by your considering unbelievers your enemy and shunning them that causes them to glorify Me.  It is by your loving them and affirming their existence that draws them to Me.
   I say to you what Jesus said to you.  Be perfect in love just as I am perfect in love because I am Love.  My Holy Spirit gives you the supernatural power to love the unloving people in your life. Take this challenge one person at a time.  Begin with the most unlovable person in your life and exercise your will to love that person and forgive that person.  Do it over and over until you find that you are loving the person from your heart, not merely as an act of your will.  When you love the person from your heart, you have removed one barrier that has kept My blessing from entering into your life on earth.  Then go on to many more people who have offended you or whom you have found offensive.  Love them enough to forgive them and make peace with them, removing more barriers to your total prosperity in the earth.  (Matthew 6:12) 
   Your sins are erased by the blood of Jesus.  Erase the sins of other people from your mind and you will be free to enjoy My blessings which flood into your life.  (John 20:19-23)
   Your Father With Plenty of Love for the Entire World

No comments: