Friday, November 17, 2017

FAST LANE TO SALVATION

My Dear Precious Child,
   We talked about My wonderful plan, the mystery I hid from everyone in the heavens and earth from the foundation of the world. I said that it was My way to fully implement My salvation for My children and for the earth.  The reason for keeping it hidden was so that the evil one, the devil who had invaded the world, would not be able to sabotage it by using his deception in getting My children's permission to rob, kill and destroy them like he has many, many times. 
   I had the prophets speak of salvation, but they thought that I was talking about saving their nation and making it more powerful.  Even after Jesus rose from the dead and appeared to My disciples, telling them to wait for what I had promised them, which was a hidden mystery, they wanted to know if I was going to make Israel the most powerful nation in the world. (Acts 1:4-9)  
   My salvation was never for a nation.  My salvation is for each one of My children, saving them from the works of the devil in the earth who came into their domain and polluted it at the beginning.  As a dutiful Father, my job is to protect My children from evil, to alert them to evil and to rescue them from evil.  Salvation begins to come to My children's lives when I come to live in them in the person of My Holy Spirit.  That was My plan, the mystery that I kept hidden for generations, My plan of saving you from the evil that is rampant in the earth.  It is Christ, the victorious one, living inside of you. (Colossians 1:27)  He empowers you to do My will in the earth, overcoming through you the curses of the devil by leading and guiding you, instructing you and also admonishing you when you get into evil territory.  That is what I do, as your Loving Father, is save you from evil.
   The big picture, the entirety of My plan, is that My children will make My Holy Spirit the only Lord of their lives, allowing Me to make them as powerful. knowledgeable and loving as Jesus Christ was when He walked the earth,  In becoming My true children, led and empowered by My Spirit, you will eliminate the devil completely from your life the earth, casting him and his demons into hell, never to invade your part of the earth again.  I said that when that day comes that the righteous will shine forth as the noon day sun.  (Matthew 13:41-43)  Salvation will be complete in your life because you will be saved from evil by the power of My Holy Spirit.
   There are lies from hell which are keeping My children from knowing My plan of salvation, accepting the truth of it, and becoming My children of power and authority in the world.  They have been told that I will take them out of the world to escape the devil's works even though Jesus prayed that I would not take them out of the world but that I would keep them from the evil one.  (John 17:13-20)  I answered His prayers when My mysterious plan culminated and I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children with the power to keep them from the evil one.  From that moment forward they were not of the world just as Jesus Christ was not of the world.  Their citizenship is in My heaven so that they are My ambassadors in the earth.  Those who are waiting to be taken out of the world will be taken out, but not by Me.  They will be taken out when their bodies die from diseases that the devil brought into the world with him.  They were intended to remain in the world and overcome all evil in their lives, destroying the works of the devil so that their portion of the world became purified, just as they were purified when they began to listen to My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them.
   Complete and total salvation is available.  Being saved and rescued from the works of the devil is available.  I am looking for loyal children who are willing to diligently seek My whole kingdom and diligently seek for My entire characteristics of righteousness to live in them so that they will be called and recognized as My children who exert their power over the works of evil demons in the earth and love the unloved, maligned, persecuted, abused, religiously corrupted people in the earth.  What you do to them, you do to Me.  If you love them, you love Me.  (Matthew 25:40)
   My children who know Me rescue the people who are perishing at the hands of evil and they care for the spiritually and physically dying people in the world, giving them hope and faith in Me.  When you infuse hope and faith into them, you  have done My will in the earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10) 
   Don't focus on being taken out of the world.  When you do, you are lax in taking your place as My child in the world who has My power and ability to overcome evil just as your brother Jesus did.  Pray in the words of My Holy Spirit and He will target the devil and his demons with His power to overcome them.  Walk in love and peace with all people and My kingdom will come into your life as it is in heaven. That is the mystery of My plan for the salvation of your earth.
  I identified the real good news, which is My power of the Holy Spirit which saves you and your earth from evil.  Do not be ashamed of it.  Depend upon Me and My Spirit and you will have joy unspeakable.  (Romans 1:15) 
   Your Saving, Loving Father 

No comments: