Wednesday, November 8, 2017

SABBATH REST

My Dear Precious Child,
   I said that I rested from My labors on the seventh day.  I said that you must rest from your labors on the seventh day in the history of the world.  The seventh day began when Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world, paid the price of death that the devil equired for those sins, went to hell and then rose from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit.  When I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children to be Lord in the earth, that is when the Seventh Day, the Sabbath Rest began for My children. (Exodus 20:11:  Hebrews 4:3 and 11)  
   To everyone who is filled with My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, the time has finally come for them to rest from their own labors and allow My Holy Spirit to chart, arrange, organize and implement the answers to their prayers, to meet their needs and to bring My kingdom of heaven into their lives on earth as it is in heaven.  The only requirement for My children is that they become My righteousness on earth, manifesting My character and personality of love, peace, goodness and kindness at all times, in all situations, loving and doing good to their enemies, bringing peace to every conflicting situation and to refuse to obey the temptations of the devil. 
   Operating in the earth according to My characteristics means that My children are allowing My love to be spread abroad in the earth by My Holy Spirit, overcoming every negative thought, attitude, word spoken and action done by your enemies, your friends, the divisive politicians, the hypocritical religious leaders and others of My children who are tempted by the devil, succumbing to his evil temptations and unknowingly doing his evil will in the earth.  The goodness and kindness from My spiritual children cancels out the devil's works of strife, jealousy, conflict, lust,  guilt, shame, condemnation, abuse, anger, judgment and pride the minute My children react with love to the evil works instead of returning evil for the evil done by others.  I said that love covers a multitude of sins.  Love from My children sucks the air out of the lungs of the demons who entice My children to do evil.
   While you are spreading My love in the world by the power of My Holy Spirit, I am busy answering your prayers and bringing My Kingdom on earth in your life because you have multiplied My love in the earth.  The only thing that is required of you is your faith in My ability to do mighty works in your behalf and your praying in the Spirit which allows Me to get My instructions to your angels who do My mighty works in the earth.  Leave the strategies and the productivity to Me that are needed in order to answer your prayers.   I know the ins and the outs of the spiritual dimension, and I can more effectively perform My will in the matters with diligence and spiritual ingenuity,  That is the Sabbath Rest, leaving spiritual matters to Me to implement while you do what I called you to do, which is to love the unloved and your enemies.  You know that I not only answer prayers, but I also never answer them in the manner that you imagined or expected.  The mechanics that I use are always far above what you dare think or imagine because they are spiritual and I know the hearts and minds of everyone involved.   You don't, so leave the strategies and the mechanics to Me.
   Jesus told you not to toil and spin out of control trying to solve problems.  He said to trust me, to pray and ask Me, and also to love others with My unconditional love.  (Matthew 5:24-34; Ephesians 3:13-20)  When you can walk in love constantly, I am able to do super abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Spirit within you. 
   Leave the hard work of answering your prayers to Me.  Walk in love, pray constantly in the Holy Spirit and rest from your labors.
   Your Father Of Mighty Works        

No comments: