Thursday, November 9, 2017

REST FROM INEFFECTIVE LABORS

My Dear Precious Child,
  I promised My children that they would rest from their ineffective labors which come about when they try to solve spiritual problems with human logic and information.  All of your problems have a demonic spirit at the core of them because your enemy, the devil tempts you to do his will in your life, then you obey him and something is destroyed in your life, either your peace, your finances, your relationships or your health. 
   Because all problems have a spiritual basis, you need the help of My Holy Spirit to deal with the demonic activity, first of all.  That is where praying in the Holy Spirit comes in.  When you pray in the Holy spirit, you allow Me to enter into the situation and destroy the works of the devil in the spiritual dimension with your permission.  When you pray in My Holy Spirit, you are allowing My words to issue from your mouth in solutions to the real problem, which are evil spirits from hell.
    If you do not allow Me to do My effective work in the heavens by your praying in the language of the Holy Spirit, then there are no real solutions to your problems that ever come about.  There may be bandaids applied to the problem, but the real problem never vanishes.  You do have a big effective part in the solutions, however, and that is that you must walk in a spirit of love with everyone, make peace with your human accusers or enemies, forgive your enemies and  never return evil for evil done to you.  If you are allowing Me to solve the real spiritual problem, which is the devil and his demonic spirits operating behind the scenes, then you will become free, free from bondage to the demons operating in your human enemy.  The love that you sow in the life of your enemy will return love to you 100 fold and the problem between the two of you will vanish miraculously.  It will be miraculous because all you did was love your enemies.   In praying in the Holy Spirit, you turned the situation over to Me and My powerful myriads of angels to do My supernatural works in your life which solve every problem at the core of it. 
   Some of My children believe that giving money to their churches or ministries will influence Me to do miracles in their lives.  That is error, assuming you can pay Me to bring about My miracles.  That would be making you work for your salvation, which is free from Me because Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world.  Believing that giving money to a church will influence Me to answer your prayers is ineffective labors which produce nothing. 
   Another example of ineffective labor is the erroneous teaching that the more times you go to church, the more influence you will have on Me to answer your prayers because it shows loyalty to Me.  That is error also because you, yourself, are the temple of My Holy Spirit.  I live inside of you, not in some building made with human hands. (I Corinthians 3:16)  Ineffective human labors are always done within human institutions.  Communing with Me and hearing My voice of guidance comes about one-on-one in our intercourse together, Father and child. 
   My plan from the beginning of the world was that if My children in the earth allowed the evil spirit of the devil to enter into their earth, that I would implement My plans which would enable Me to live inside of them and be their Father, their guide, their protector, their savior, their Lord, their advocate, their power and their constant helper.  I accomplished that feat after Jesus died for the sins of the whole world.  When He came to live with Me in My heavenly dimension, He had no need for My power in heaven, so We sent his source of power, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of My children so that they would become the temple of My Holy Spirit and that My Spirit would enable My children to restore the earth to its former glory that was evident before the devil was allowed to curse it.  (Romans 8:18-24)   In that part of your Instructions Book I said that the earth was cursed and needs a savior just like My children needs a savior.
   In the succeeding scriptures I said that the salvation of the earth is brought about, even though My children still have human weaknesses, that My Holy Spirit intercedes for you with words that are too deep in spiritual knowledge and power for you to even understand. (Romans 8:26)  I said that My Holy Spirit, who searches the hearts of My children, knows what is in My mind, and He intercedes in words that speak My will in the matter. (Romans 8:26-27)   When My children who are tempted to devise their own plan to solve their problems, if they will not waste that time; but if they will, instead, pray in the Holy Spirit in the place of doing ineffective human labors, then all things will work together speedily for their good.  (Romans 8:28)
   In those words of truth in My Book, I had already spoken about the blessings that come when you allow My Spirit to be Lord in your life.  I said that those who are led by My Spirit are My children and if they are My children who are led by My Holy Spirit, then they are heirs of My complete kingdom. (Romans 8:7-17)   I said in that truth that plans of your flesh are ineffective labors which produce no results. 
   When you are led by My Spirit + pray in My Holy Spirit = all things working together for your good.  That should be your mantra, your ever constant thought process, that listening to My voice and praying in My Spirit will restore your part of the earth to its former splendor and you will have My kingdom come on earth in your life as it is in heaven.
   Your Father of All Solutions      

No comments: