Monday, November 6, 2017

EXPLICIT WARNINGS

My Dear Precious Child,
   I love you just the way you are, no matter how many sins, iniquities, weaknesses or failures are clinging to your flesh.  I am Love, so there is no judgment, nor is there any condemnation in Me.  (John 3:16-17)  The reason for My coaching and instructing you on the devil's temptations which you must avoid is that the more of his temptations that you obey, the more hell you have in the earth.  That is proven by My teaching you that if you sow to the flesh you will from the flesh reap destruction.  (Galatians 6:8)  But, The more of My coaching, instructions and admonitions that you follow, the more of My heaven you have in the earth.  I do not gauge what you will inherit.  Your inheritance depends upon how much of My advice you take and follow. (Luke 8:7 and15) 
   I never instruct you to do evil.  I only instruct you to do good because I am your good Father.  I said if you sow to the dictates of My Spirit, taking His advice and following His guidance, the more of My blessings will flood into your life. (Matthew 7:18)
   When you do good, loving and peaceful actions to your fellow men, friends, neighbors, acquaintances, strangers and your enemies, I can easily swoop into your life in the earth with My multitudes of blessings because you have not set up any barriers to My entry into your life by doing the devil's evil.  (Isaiah 59:1-4)  But when you do evil, vengeful, angry, unkind things to your fellow men and your enemies, then you invite the devil into your life to flood your life with his destruction and death.  Evil actions done by you set up the barriers to My wonderful gifts for you.   Every thought that you think, every attitude that you allow to deveop, every word that you speak and every action that you take either sows destruction in your life in the earth or they sow the abundant life and soul peace in your life in the earth.
   This truth has nothing to do with the faith in Jesus Christ that allows you to be born of My Spirit and spend eternity with Me.  That action is the beginning of your leading a new life with all of the prior programming to do evil actions gone from your life.  This truth has everything to do with whether you will have heaven on earth or hell on earth while you live in it. 
   When Jesus first began His ministry in the earth, He gave to you many instructions which identified the devil's works so that you will not yield to his temptations which lead to curses entering your life.  Jesus taught you that the old religious laws did not adequately identify evil for you as being from the devil. so many people ignored them.  He said that He was identifying the demons behind many actions that tempt you do the devil's will which, if obeyed, bring curses into your life.  He said that the demon of anger is behind every killing so that you could stop the devil at the first temptation to become angry.  He said that the demon of lust is behind every adulterous affair so that you can stop the temptations to lust after another person.  He said that the demon that desires praise is the one which tempts you to pray in public.  He said that the demon of revenge is the one who tempts you to return evil for evil done to you.  He said that the demon of condemnation is the one which tempts you to swear or pledge that you will do something.  He said that the demons which bring the fires of hell into the earth are the ones who tempt you to call someone a derogatory name such as a "fool". (Matthew 5)
   Even more compelling in Jesus' teachings in His first lecture is the truth which said that all of the religious prophesies that promised My salvation were currently being fulfilled.  He said that to convince you that every word out of My mouth was being fulfilled in His life and so every word from His mouth needs to be believed and obeyed for you to have the abundant life that He promises. Then in His lecture, in reference to what He was about to teach My children, He said that anyone who relaxes the least of what He was teaching you or if you teach others to relax them, that you will inherit the least blessings in your life in the earth. (Matthew 5:19-20)  
   In other words, if you want to have heaven on earth, follow the admonitions of Jesus because He knew all wisdom and insight into the spiritual world around you, both My kingdom of good and the devil's kingdom of evil.  He was saying that the old religious commandments and laws did not adequately reveal the works of the devil and the deceitfulness of his temptations.  But Jesus said that He was going to, in plain language, tell you how to avoid participating with evil which would surely cause you to inherit destruction and death.  He also teaches you how to participate with Him by doing His acts of love in the earth so that you will surely inherit life and soul peace.
   When the devil tempts you to return evil for evil done to you, then he has accomplished his deepest desire, which is to repay Me for ostracizing him from My heavenly kingdom.  Jesus said whatever you do to the least of My brethren, you do to Me.  (Matthew 25:45)  In returning evil for evil done to you, you have allowed the devil to afflict one of My children, which afflicts Me also. 
    Learn these lessons well.  Take the advice of your Brother Jesus because His advice is My advice.  I gave you My Holy Spirit to make your life fruitful in doing good works in the lives of people.  Go and do good works in My name so that people will see your good works and I will be glorified in the earth.
    Your Loving, Peaceful, Patient, Kind, Good and Merciful Father

No comments: