Tuesday, November 7, 2017

PARENTAL ADVICE AND GUIDANCE

My Dear Precious Child,
   When children disobey their parents in your culture, those children are punished for disobeying and disrespecting their parents.  My children disobey and disrespect My guidance regularly but I don't punish them.  However, there are punishments  for their not taking My guidance seriously, not from Me, but from the devil because sin has its own consequences which are destruction and maybe even death. 
   Take, for instance, a young child being told not to walk into a busy street or a car will hit the child and either kill or injure him severely.  The rebellious child, tempted by the devil, will test the words of the parent, walking directly into a busy street.  If the child is hit by a vehicle and injured or killed, the parent has not punished the child.  It was the child's disobedience that allowed the car to do what were the consequences of his disobedience.  The wages of sin is death. (Romans 6:23)
   I try to save My children from the consequences of their proclivity to disobey Me because I know that their disobedience is in answer to the temptations of the devil and that he is the instigator of all disobedience.  Still, even though I have already forgiven all of your sins, there are dire consequences to the disobedience of My children when they go ahead and follow the will of the devil in his tempting thoughts placed in their minds.  In the interim time before they turn to Me to save them from the consequences of their so callously taking My advice lightly, there are consequences for doing the will of the devil.  They went ahead and obeyed the devil's temptations in disrespect to Me when the devil told them in their thoughts, "Did God really say not to do evil?" (Genesis 3:1) It is Adam's disobedience all over again.  The devil used logic when he tempted Adam and he uses logic when he temps you.  He used logic when he tempted Jesus but Jesus recognized his tactics and did not obey him.  (Matthew 4:5-6)  The devil uses logic in your thoughts, saying in your mind that the evil acts that you do won't have any consequences because I didn't know what I was talking about in My warnings to you.  When you follow the devil's logical temptations, you invite his kingdom of destruction to invade your life and do all manner of evil to you.  I do not punish you.  It is your rebellion that allows the devil to bring his evil works into your life.
   Every time you come to Me for relief from the consequences of your refusal to take My beneficial advice, I rush right in and begin to save you from the consequences of your sins because I am your Father of Love.  Love always restores.  But often there is unpleasantness from the consequences of your rebellion before you turn to Me for My restoration.   Paul said some of My children say that you should go ahead and sin so that My grace and restoration will abound.  He said, "Heaven forbid."  (Romans 6:1-15)  Study and seek My righteousness so that you will walk in the paths in which My Holy Spirit leads you, refusing to do the will of the devil which comes into your thoughts.             
   Very often, My children are ignorant of My guidance because they have listened to some of their teachers who are supposed to know how to avoid evil and do good but those people only know traditional religious facts.  They do not know Me and My words of guidance.  Jesus said it eloquently when He said that they know neither the scriptures nor do they know My power. (Matthew 22:29)  The only thing that is accomplished by knowing religious facts is that My children become puffed up with pride which goes before a fall because they trust in their knowledge to save them.  It is in knowing My words of guidance and taking My advice which will lead you around the works of the devil in the earth, keeping you pure and unblemished from evil.
   My Holy Spirit is your guide, your advocate, your tutor, your protector, your healer, your helper and your revelation.  Jesus said that the Holy Spirit takes what He taught and explains it to you because you can not understand with the veil over your mind.  (John 16:12-15)  The words of My Holy Spirit are powerful and they break through the veil and show you all things related to Me and My kingdom, plus the Holy Spirit teaches you about your enemy, the devil, and how he tempts you to do his will, instead of My will, so that he can bring destruction into your life.  My Spirit teaches you to do My will in the earth so that you can have heaven on earth as My kingdom comes on earth as it is in heaven, as Jesus prayed. (Matthew 6:10)
   I am your Father.  Every word that I spoke to you through Jesus and the words that I speak to you now through My Holy Spirit are given for your good so that you will live a life of joy in the earth, but you must honor them and follow them for My kingdom of heaven to come into your life.  It all starts with loving others unconditionally just as I love you.
   Always refer to the commandments that Jesus gave you which are found in Matthew 5, 6 and 7.  He said that if you only do the least that I expect of you, then you will inherit the least of My kingdom.  But, He said, if you do all of them and teach others to do them, then you will be great in My kingdom because you will have inherited all of your inheritance from My kingdom. (Matthew 5:19)  I do not determine how much of My kingdom comes into your life.  You determine it by seeking all of My kingdom and My righteousness.  I said when you do, all things will be added to your life. (Matthew 6:33)
  I have already given to all of My children the richness of My kingdom.  Your collecting your inheritance depends upon how much of My will is done in your life, how much love, goodness and kindness you pour into the lives of other people in the earth.  There are great rewards to loving others unconditionally as I love you.
  Your Father of Unconditional Love
      
    

No comments: