Saturday, November 18, 2017

SALVATION FROM DESTRUCTION AND DEATH

My Dear Precious Child,
   My words of instruction, encouragement, guidance, admonishment and love that are found in My Instruction Book to you came from Me and are given to all of My children to aid them in their earthly journeys.  Jesus Christ, Himself, gave you the most valuable guidance and instructions to ever be given by any person because He walked the earth as My Son and He knew the methods of deception that the devil uses against My children to enslave them to the works of his demons, which are called sins.  I said in My Book that My Son came to earth to destroy the works of the devil, thus making it possible for My children to be saved from doing evil actions in the earth.  (Romans 1:15)
   After the ministry of Jesus was fulfilled in the earth and He died for the sins of everyone in the world, He came back to heaven to live with Me and He sent His power source, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of My children to continue the ministry of Jesus Christ, which is to destroy the works of the devil in their lives.  When My children are in tune with My Holy Spirit, they are able to hear My Fatherly advice, receive My Fatherly encouragement, follow My Fatherly guidance, heed My Fatherly instructions and become rooted and grounded in My deep and abiding love for them.  There is no other way to be saved from the evil that is in the world since Adam unknowingly invited the devil to enter the world and bring his army of demons to curse everything in it.  (Genesis 3:11-19)  It was My magnificent plan to save the world that I kept hidden in My heart from the beginning of the earth in case My first children were deceived into allowing evil to enter and curse them and their world.  My plan is a workable plan and has freed many of My children from the evil works of the devil in the earth.
   There is no truth that I sent Jesus into the earth to save My children from My wrath.  It is a lie from hell.  There has never been an ounce of wrath in Me for any of My children.  All of My children are made in My image.  I would be a monster of a father to have wrath for any of My own children.  The only wrath that I have is for the demonic bullies, the devil and his demons, who deceive My children into doing their evil actions in the earth.  If My children bind themselves in loyalty to the demons who tempt them, following those evil passions and spiritually illegal behavior, then they, by association, will inherit My wrath that is shed upon the devil and his demons. (John 8:44)  It is only by My children being bound by association to the father of evil that My wrath for the demons comes upon My own children.  It was never My intention.  That is why I instruct and admonish My children not to obey the temptations of the devil, so that they will not place themselves in a position of inheriting My will for the devil instead of inheriting My blessings for My children.  
   It is only by being bound to the devil by loyalty to him that My wrath comes upon any of My children.  They inherit My wrath for the devil and his demons by being bound to evil actions, not by My will in any way. (John 8:44; James 4:7-10)  It's like if your child is hanging around with a den of robbers and the robbers den is invaded by the civil authorities, your child will receive the same punishment from civil authorities that the real robbers do, even if your child has done no illegal act.   Your child is guilty of criminal activity merely by association and will be punished, not as a act of your will but as an act of the will of the robbers.  My children are absolved of any guilt by the sacrifice of Jesus, forgiven and white as snow.  But if they continue to bind themselves to the demons who are the subJects of wrath from Me because of what they do to My children, then those children inherit My same judgment of the devil by association. not directly by Me.  (John 5:22; John 12:47)
   My children who seek Me and My righteousness by being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit have the power to refuse temptations to do evil and will love My other children unconditionally, as I love them.  They will learn to recognize the voice of the devil in their thoughts and refuse to obey him, thus being saved from evil, meaning saved from the devil's judgment for sins.  They will also learn to recognize My voice of love in their thoughts and they will do My will in the earth which qualifies them to inherit all of My kingdom benefits in their lives.  (Matthew 5:1-12)
  My children who become bound to the passions of the devil's temptations in their thoughts, doing his will in the earth, they will inherit destruction and death.
  My children who are bound to Me and My guidance and instructions, doing My will of good in the earth, they will inherit all of the blessings of My heaven in their lives on earth. (Matthew 6:10)
   You have My power to do My will.  Don't deviate from My will.  Only do what My Spirit guides and instructs you to do and you will have heaven on earth.
   Your Father of Saving Instructions   

No comments: