Monday, November 27, 2017

ALL THINGS NEW

My Dear Precious Child,
   I said that I would make all things new when My promise comes into the lives of My children.  My promise is that I will live inside of you.(II Corinthians 5:17)   I not only make your spirit new, as in being born of My Spirit, but My desire is to make everything in your life new.  This is where many of My children cease to grow into My images in the earth. They stop at being born of My Spirit, thinking that they have everything that I offer to My children.  I said that I want to make ALL THINGS NEW in their lives.
   With My Holy Spirit living inside of you, His ministry from the inside of you is to bring My kingdom into your life by starting with your attitudes, changing them until they reflect My attitudes of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith and patience. (Galatians 5:22-24) When you allow Him to do His magnificent ministry inside of you, you become My image in the earth, the witnesses of My character in the earth, and other people begin to desire to intimately know Me because they see My love visible in your character.(Ephesians 4:13)
   Some of My children stop their growth into complete newness because they become so ministry minded, encouraged to bring people to know Me, instead of allowing My Spirit to do the ministry of changing them into My image first.  I said that you must go beyond learning elementary teachings and begin to grow in the knowledge of My character so that My Spirit can duplicate My personality of love inside of you.  When you allow Him to create in you My child who walks in love and when are being led by Him, then all things will work together for good for you in your entire life. (Romans 8:9-11 and 26-28) Problems will be stopped before they happen and evil will fall at our side instead of attacking you. (Psalm 91:3-8)  Those benefits of being My child only happen when you dwell in My secret place inside of you where you commune with Me, (verse 1) and when you have made Me your refuge, placing your entire trust in Me. (verses 9-13)
   I said that when you cleave to Me with complete dependence upon Me as your Father, your guide and your counselor, that I will deliver you from evil, that I will rescue you and honor you when trouble comes into your life and that I will satisfy you with long life and show you My salvation. (Psalm 91:14-16)  Those benefits are only yours when you grow beyond being born again and those benefits become real when you make Me the Lord of your life, having complete dependence upon Me.  The power to reject the temptations to obey the devil come from your having complete dependence upon Me as your Loving Father.
   Every area of your life can become new and joyful when you learn to depend completely upon Me as your Father. 
    Allow Me to make all things new in your life, not just your spirit when you are born of My Spirit.  I want to make your attitudes new, your thoughts new, your words new and your actions new and your devotions new.  When you allow Me to do those things, then your body becomes renewed and your rightful inheritance from Me can become visible in your life on earth.  That is when you allow Me to answer the prayer of Jesus to bring My kingdom on earth in your life just as it is in My heaven.
   There is complete salvation for you when you become the recipients of My kingdom coming into your life on earth.  It's my desire for you.
   Your Loving, Saving Father

No comments: