Wednesday, November 15, 2017

SOLID, SECURE AND PROTECTIVE FATHERHOOD

My Dear Precious Child,
   Many of My children have no relationship with a good, caring, earthly father.
   Many of My children have no security from having a good relationship with a good, caring, earthly father.
   Because of that lack of a firm foundation in knowing good fatherhood in all of its perfection, many of My children don't know what to expect from Me as their Heavenly Father of Love.  In that situation, My children fear that I will neglect them, fail to provide for them and certainly not love them unconditionally because of the erroneous teaching that I am good and evil, loving and then judging.  I am neither evil nor am I a judge.  (John 8:15 and 22) This is why you must know the scriptures and know the power of My Holy Spirit.  He is the One who teaches you My true character from the inside of you in your thoughts,  (John 16:12-16) 
   You can search the scriptures in My Instruction Book of the New Covenant to you and see that I am your Father who relieves you of burdens, not one who adds burdens to your life in any way, ever.  It is the blinded religious leaders who add to your burdens.  (Matthew 23:4)  My new relationship with you is stronger than My old human covenant with a nation because it is the miracle of your becoming My deeply prized child when My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of you that makes a new person out of you with My nature and characteristics inside of you in your spirit.  That new character is eager to become resident on the outside of you so that you will be identified as My child, made in My image. 
   My final plan was that the descendants of the children that I created at the beginning of the earth would become My sons and daughters who have more right to My kingdom benefits than people who merely have a human covenant with Me.   Sonship is more binding and everlasting than a human covenant because a human covenant can be broken by one of the parties.  Sonship can never be broken because the blood line of the parents remain inside of a child forever. 
   Being My child of promise because of My Spirit living inside of you is infinitely more beneficial to you because of your being a child of My Love and Spirit with My blood is inside of you.  Your DNA is My DNA.  Earthly covenants are broken every day.  Children of My old covenant broke our covenant constantly because of their weakness for falling for the temptations of the devil, even when they arrived in the promised land that I created for them.  But, being My child by way of My Spirit living inside of you, that relationship can never be broken.  My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit might fall away from Me for a time because of fraternizing with the devil, but they are still My children, although  often wandering ones like the prodigal son who rebelled and then came back to his father and his home.
   The children of Abraham, through whom My covenant with a nation came, always claimed to be more favored than other people.  I chose only Abraham because of his human bloodline which was more pure than others.  I needed the most pure human bloodline available through whom My own Son Jesus could enter into the world and live in a human body, being Son of Man and Son of God. (Romans 4:17-18)  The people trusting in that old covenant must accept My new plan of becoming My child through My Spirit living inside of them, bringing sonship instead of merely a covenant.  Sons and daughters are heirs to the estates of their parents by reason of being born into the family with the blood line of their parents inside of them.  That is why My children have the right to be heirs of My kingdom.
   When My children intimately learn about Me and My Son Jesus, they know that I am Love and all good, that there is no evil in Me.  When they learn that truth, there is security and stability for their minds.  They are in a position to inherit My kingdom benefits in their life.  My loving Fatherhood becomes real to them and they become stable, secure and loved by a loving Father.
   Your Father of Love, Goodness, Kindness and Peace

No comments: