Saturday, November 11, 2017

INTERFERING EMOTIONS

Dear Precious Child,
   Yes, there are negative emotions occasionally emitting from your mind which interfere with My speedy and efficient ability to answer your prayers.  Jesus spoke about them explicitly when He implemented His first time of sharing My instructions to My children in an effort to assist them in learning about My kingdom and My righteousness.  He had told them to seek first My kingdom and My righteousness and then everything that they needed would be added to their lives.  All of His insights and teachings are what are needed to cause My kingdom to descend from My heavenly dimension and enter into your life on earth. 
   Jesus, Himself, prayed that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10)  Of course I answer His prayers.  Jesus said later that if he cast a demon out of a person, that My kingdom comes upon that person in all its glory.  (Luke 11:20)  So that proclamation of His should give you insight into the presence in the earth of two kingdoms, My kingdom of goodness and the devil's kingdom of curses and demons. 
   So what about the negative emotions and how they affect My ability to answer prayers which bring My kingdom into the life of one of My children?  Jesus identified some of those attitudes as worry and anxiety when He talked about the lilies of the field and the birds of the air, how they neither spin out of control nor toil, yet I feed them and care for them.  He said that you should not spin out of control or toil feverishly to produce the answers to your own prayers or solve the spiritual mechanics of a troublesome situation.  He said that worry and anxiety will emit negative attitudes which interfere with My peacefully answering your prayers. 
   Worry and anxiety send out negative energy which conflicts with My kingdom of heaven.  A peaceful mind is a mind that is solidly resting with faith in Me to answer prayers and solve problems.  A mind filled with worry and anxiety actually emits negative energy which summons the devil to do his will in the situation instead of My children having faith which sends out positive energy which summons My kingdom to enter and do My will in the situation. (Matthew 6:25-30)
   I said to trust in Me, to seek My kingdom and My righteousness and everything will be added to your life.  (Matthew 6:31-34)
   Another emotion which emits negative energy from you which blocks My ability to answer your prayers is anger.  Anger not only emits negative energy that shuts down My kingdom's ability to work in your behalf, but it also gives permission to the devil to do his will in the matter. Anger also turns inward and negatively affects your bodily functions by spewing damaging hormones from your entire endocrine system. causing malfunctions in many organs.  Anger poisons your blood, your cells, your organs and your spirit.  Besides poisoning the inside of you, its bitterness spewed from your mouth poisons the atmosphere around you, summoning the kingdom of hell to come into your life and bring devastation and destruction, even death. (Matthew 5:21-22)  I said it more clearly when I said that anger does not work My righteousness in the earth. (James 1:19-21)
   I said to make peace with your enemies, to do good to them and to pray for them instead of becoming angry with them.  (Matthew 5:23-26)
   Vengeance is another negative emotion which allows the devil to capture you and hold you hostage to hell itself.   Vengeance prolongs and intensifies the effects of anger because vengeance is actually prolonged anger.  It sustains the negative effects of anger because it wants to hurt or injure your enemy in some way, either emotionally, verbally, physically or spiritually.  I said that I will avenge you if you will refuse to seek vengeance.  When I do, I seek vengeance against the demons who caused the problem.  I don't seek vengeance against one of My children whom you consider your enemy.  (Romans 12:14-21)
   Seeking praise from people by praying long prayers in public or giving your money to the poor in public to be praised by people is another thing that Jesus warned you about.  He said that there will be no reward from Me when you do anything to be praised by people because you have already gotten that for which you sought, which was the praises of people.  I said to pray in private and to give your money to the poor in private.  Then I will reward you because it has been a secret between you and Me.  Jesus said that you should go to your room and your Father who is in secret will hear you in secret, and I will reward you openly.(Matthew 6:1-7)  Always check to see if your attitudes are to please people or to please Me.
   He said not to pray long prayers, thinking that the more words you pray the more possibility there is that I will hear.  He said that I already know what you need, so present your petition, which is your invitation for Me to enter into the situation, and then listen for My words of instructions and comfort.  (Matthew 6:8)  Communion with Me is a two way communication, your telling Me what you need through an invitation, and My Fatherly advice coming back to you to encourage you. The more words you pray to Me, the less time there is for My words to come into your thoughts which give you peace.
   Impatience is another human emotion that keeps you from inheriting My entire kingdom in your life on earth.  We talked about the fact that My Spirit said that it is with faith and patience that you will inherit all of My promises and that My promises are yes and amen, so be it.  (Hebrews 6:12; II Corinthians 1:20)  I also said through James that patience is the key to answered prayers.  I said that when patience is complete in you that you will be perfect, entire, complete, and lacking in nothing.  (James 1:1-4) 
   Lacking in nothing means that My kingdom will be completely evident in your life with all of My blessings present.  Faith without patience produces nothing and patience without faith produces nothing.  It takes both for you to be complete, lacking in nothing.   Patience is the character of My Spirit and He produces patience in you, called a fruit of the Spirit. 
    When I told you to seek My kingdom I was telling you to seek My wisdom and guidance in what will make My blessings flood into your life.  It is when My blessings flood into your life that My kingdom will have come into your life on earth. 
    When I told you to seek My righteousness, I was telling you to seek to become My image in the world, reflections of My character of love, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, joy and patience.  When you exemplify My character in the earth, then My kingdom becomes evident in your life because your light shines before people and glorifies Me.  My kingdom floods into your life because you are so much like Me in love that My angels will flood you with My blessings.  I said that if you will let patience do her perfect work that you will be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.  (James 1:1-2)
   Does that sound like heaven on earth?  That's what I want you to have, heaven on earth.
    I am your loving Father and I want you to inherit all that I have for you, lacking in nothing. 
    Your Father of Great Provisions           
  
      

No comments: