Saturday, November 4, 2017

CONSTASNTLY GIVE AND CONSTANTLY FORGIVE

Dear Precious Child,
  When My Son Jesus taught, He taught truths that were deeper than the religious laws at the time gave to people.  For instance, it was a religious tradition that when a man disfigured your face that you were right in disfiguring his face in return, as in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. (Leviticus 24:20) That was not My will but it was the will of religious tradition.  That religious tradition resulted in people thinking that I return evil for evil done to Me.  They didn't know Me until Jesus came to earth and showed by His love and peace toward everyone that I am Love and that I am Peace.  Instead of Him striking down people who opposed Him, He forgave them.  My true nature was exemplified through Jesus Christ, not through old religious laws. (John 3:16-17; Acts 10:38)
   So when Jesus spoke a deeper truth than an eye for an eye, it was completely opposite from their religious traditions.  He taught that when someone strikes you that you should not, as My child,  strike back but that you turn your other cheek for another slap.  He said that My loving ways are to never return evil for evil done to you.  He said not to resist someone who does evil to you.  His teachings were based on the truth that if you return evil for evil that you are no different than the person who did evil to you first, and so you multiply the devil's works in the earth when you return the slap.  However, if you refuse to strike back, you stop the devil's plan to multiply his evil in the earth.  The demons who motivated the person to strike you have to leave the situation because they failed in their plan to multiply the devil's will in the earth.  It is not a cowardly thing in My family to refuse to strike back, it is a brave and honorable thing because you have multiplied My goodness in the earth instead of multiplying evil in the earth.  Forgiveness has been done instead of evil being done.  When you do the kind and loving thing, the devil's presence in the earth is diminished and My presence in the earth is amplified. (Matthew 5;38-39)
    Jesus amplified his teaching on forgiving and giving by saying that if a person sues you for your shirt that you should also give him your coat.  That stops the battle before you go to court which could result in your losing your shirt, coat, house and land.  My ways are that you give more than is required of you in order to keep peace.  If you don't keep peace with a person who sues you, then the devil's will is done in the earth, conflict increases, anger flares up and then anger increases to the point of injury and even death occurring in the situation.  Even if it does not escalate to that point, your mind is constantly at conflict with the person who is suing you and so My kingdom benefits cannot enter into your life.  Forgiveness and making peace with everyone keeps any negative attitudes from forming barriers between you and My heaven which keep Me from delivering My love blessings to you.  When you do the kind and loving thing in legal battles, then the devil's presence in the earth is diminished and My presence in the earth is magnified. (Matthew 5:40)
   Another example Jesus gave is if someone demands that you transport him or her one mile, in order to keep peace with the person offer to take him or her two miles or the complete journey in order to fulfill the person's demand and keep peace so that the demon behind the demand is not given power.  When you generously offer to do more than is required, the demon that demanded the assistance has to leave the person because you have been generous and kind.  The demon's intent was for you to refuse his demand so he could tempt the person to retaliate against you.  Forgiving the person for his or her demand results in keeping peace, which is My will in every situation. (Matthew 5:41) When you do the kind and generous thing, the devil's presence in the earth is diminished and My presence in the earth is amplified which allows Me to deliver My blessings to you.
   Giving should be a natural action for My children.  Jesus said that if someone begs from you that you should give to him to help meet his needs.  He added that you should lend to someone who wants to borrow from you.  In meeting the needs of someone, you are being My giving hand and you are an example of My giving heart.  You are the delivery people of My family.  The beggar has prayed to Me that I will meet his needs in order to feed his family, so when you give to him out of your abundance you cause the beggar to praise Me for using you to meet his needs.  I end up getting the praise.  The same is true of the borrower.  If you give money to the person who asks to borrow from you, requiring no repayment, you are My deliveryman to the person who has prayed to Me for relief from his monetary needs.  I will alert you to the good ground where the need is genuine so that you will know that you have been My delivery person to meet a real need.  Giving out of your own abundance to other people in need identifies you as My minister of giving.  The beggar in need and the borrower in need glorifies Me for meeting their needs. (Matthew 5:42) When you meet the needs of the beggar and the person who asks to borrow from you, the devil's presence in the earth is diminished and My presence in the earth is multiplied. 
    Forgiving everyone and giving to everyone in need is what I do.  Forgiving everyone and giving to everyone in need identifies you as My child and the people glorify and praise Me for supplying their needs.  After all, I gave you the sustenance that you have, both financially and emotionally, so it should be your good pleasure to share with others what I freely have given to you.  When a person's needs are supplied, that person knows that he or she is loved and prized by Me and that I answer their prayers.  Your generosity guarantees that.
    I opened My heavenly wallet and My heart for you.  Become My delivery person to other people so that they will know that I am generous, kind and good, glorifying Me, along with you, as their Heavenly Father who saves them from the destruction of the demons of lack, poverty and anger.
   Your Father of Peace, Forgiveness and Giving

No comments: