Sunday, November 26, 2017

ZERO LIMITATIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
   In an atmosphere of love and peace, there are no limitations to what I can do, no  miracles that I cannot perform in your life.  Even if there is no faith present, I can do many good things in the lives of people who walk in love and keep peace with everyone.  To confirm that, you should research what Jesus said when He taught about never returning evil for evil done to you and when He said to love your enemies.  He said that you will be perfect in love just as I am perfect in love.(Matthew 5:48) 
   You know people who just seem to have everything good in their lives even if they don't profess to know Me.  If you have wondered why they are able to live a peaceful, quiet, conflict free life, it's because they have done by instinct what I tell My children to do.  Jesus, Himself, said that.  He said that if people do what the spiritual laws require without even knowing the spiritual laws, then they inherit blessings into their lives. (Luke 3:10-14)
  The reason some people can inherit My blessings in their lives on earth is that they, by the heritage passed down from their parents of kindness, love and keeping peace, those actions were passed down from generation to generation. So those virtues produce in their lives the atmosphere of My heaven, which is peace and love.  I can work in their lives by rewarding them for the seeds of love and peace that they plant in their garden of life without their even knowing from where the blessings come.
   I can produce more in the gardens of life of My spiritual children of faith who walk in love with all people and keep peace with everyone, in their thoughts as well as in their speech and actions. Their faith adds another element of My character in their lives, so there is more power and ability present for Me to bring My heaven to earth in the lives of My children of faith.  Often, My children are led to believe that just because they are born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit, that they don't need to walk in love and peace with everyone else in the world.  They think that their faith will produce rewards in their lives.  That is contrary to what Jesus said.  Every time He taught about My rewards for My children He attached some key for them to do in order for them to receive My rewards of answered prayers.  The keys of behavior are always some element of love and peace.
   Even when Jesus said to ask and it will be given to you, to seek and you will find, to knock and it will be opened to you, the key to receiving the reward for which you asked was He said that whatever you want people to do to you that you should do to them also.  In other words, the key that opens that portion of My kingdom to you is that you keep peace with everyone and show love toward everyone. (Matthew 7:7-12)  Then He encouraged you by warning you that it would not be easy because the gate is narrow that leads to having the abundant life that I promised in your life on earth. (Matthew 7:13-14)   I didn't make it hard.  The devil does when you yield to his temptations to be in conflict with anyone. You can't just ask Me for something and continue to do what the devil tempts you to do of judging people, being angry with people and being in conflict with people.  My kingdom of heaven cannot bring My miracles in answer to your prayers unless the atmosphere of love and peace is evident in your life.  Negatives do not attract positives in magnetic pulls.  Positive thoughts, speech and actions attract positive events into your life and negatives thoughts, speech and actions attract negative events into your life.
   You and My other children who want dramatic answers to prayers must learn how to enter into the narrow gate that leads to having My abundant life present in your life. (Matthew 5:21-26) You must allow My Holy Spirit to produce love and peace in your life for Me to, from heaven, dispense good rewards that I have for you.  It's not a matter of your working for them.  It's a matter of your producing an atmosphere of love and peace in the earth so that I can deliver the miracles into your life.  Remember, you can't serve two masters.  You can't pray for Me for answers to your prayers but still sow the devil's characteristics in the world of anger, conflict, judging, strife, hatred, enmity, jealousy or envy.  Good and evil cannot exist together and expect My goodness to prevail from heaven in your life.  They can't exist together.
   I said that when My Spirit comes into your life that he will cause evil to be cast out and My children will shine like the noonday sun.  (Matthew 13:43)  Listen to My Spirit and then join with Him in casting out all evil from your thoughts, speech and actions.  Then My kingdom will come into your life on earth as it is in My heaven. (Matthew 6:10)
   I came back to earth after I was resurrected from hell and told you to wait for My Father's promise, the coming of My Holy Spirit.  I came back to earth again in the person of My Holy Spirit when He came to earth on the day of Pentecost for the disciples.  I came to earth when you accepted My Holy Spirit into your life.  I said whatever you ask the Father, it will be done for you when you provide an atmosphere of love and peace.  Let My Spirit lead you and teach you and you will have heaven on earth as it is in heaven, as Jesus prayed. 
  When Jesus was in the earth He prayed that I would not take you out of the world but that I would keep you from the evil one.  (John 17:15) I did it when I sent My Own Holy Spirit to live in you to protect you from the devil and to create My loving and peaceful heaven in your life on earth.  The way is to be led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit.  When you walk in love and peace there are no limitations to what I can do for you.
   Your Father of Many Wonderful Promises and Teachings        
       

No comments: