Tuesday, November 14, 2017

NO REVELATIONS AND PARTIAL REVELATIONS

My Precious Child,
   Some of My children only know Me as their Savior, a feat accomplished by Jesus Christ.  Some of My children only know Me as God, but not as their Father.  Some of My children only know Me as a judge, neither knowing Me nor the scriptures and My power.  Some of My children know Me as King, because of the translation of My Instruction Book coming from a nation ruled by a king.   Some of My children only know Me as the baby Jesus, never going beyond the birth of Jesus to learning about His adult ministry of love and sacrifice.  Some of My children only know Me as My Son Jesus, not knowing about My salvation  struggles for them against the devil during My temporary and old covenant with a nation from creation until the birth of Jesus.  Some of My children know Me as the Father of Jesus, but never as their own Father of love.  Some of My children know nothing about the power of My Holy Spirit that I sent into the earth to be received by them whereby they have authority over the devil and are saved from all evil.  Some of My children don't know me at all, only knowing Me through the hearing of their ears from other people, like Job only knew Me until we met face to face and He lamented the fact that he never really knew Me until He met Me face to face. (Job 42:1-5) 
   In My Instruction Book I have caused to be written every revelation through which it took many centuries for Me to be able to reveal My true nature and character, that of a loving Father.  When Jesus referred to Me as Father, it inflamed the religious leaders and religious politicians to where they planned to kill Him. The truth that I can be a personal, loving, saving Father to all of My earthly children was too blasphemous in their minds for them to accept. (John 8:19; 8:39-44)   
   The people who only know Me as judge don't really know Me, refusing to believe that Jesus said that I judge no man.  (John 5:22)  Notice He said that I judge no "man".  (John 8:15-I6)  I only judge the devil.  I judged him when I cast him out of My heaven.  I judge him again when My children, through the power of My Holy Spirit, cast him out of their own lives and out of the lives of other people, sending the demons to hell.
  Jesus also said that He judged no one, but if He did judge that His judgement was just.  In other words, He only judged the devil, just like I, as His Father, taught Him.  I want to teach My other children how to judge the devil and cast him out of their lives and into hell.  First they must have the revelation of My power and authority.  (Matthew 1:16-23) 
   The people who think of Me as the sweet baby Jesus don't know that My ministry in the earth through the adult Jesus was for the forgiveness of their sins and the sins of the whole world.  They don't know that I want to save them from the works of the devil in their every day life. 
    You can be like Paul when He said that his divine purpose in life was to become intimately acquainted with Me. You have the full benefit of his search to become intimately acquainted with Me from his writings in My Instruction Book.  He communed with Me face to face and learned about Me, My power and My love.  He learned about My love for peace.  He learned about My kindness and goodness toward My children.  He learned about the power of doing good to everyone.  He learned about the forgiveness of sins because of his own sins being forgiven.  He learned about overcoming the devil in the earth by the power of My Holy Spirit.  He learned about taking ascendancy over the demons that worked in his flesh.  He learned about the power that he had to cast them into hell. 
    You need to know Me as Love, Savior, Father, restorer, guide, advocate, helper, forgiver, provider, protector, power source, as your light in the world, as your victor and your deliverer.  I am all that you need.   I am sufficient for all of your needs.   
  Those of My children who only know me erroneously as a judge don't fully know Me as the forgiver of sins.  I can't be both, a judge and also forgiver of sins. 
   I have given to My Holy Spirit the ministry of tutoring My children as to My real personality and character.  I gave Him the responsibility of teaching My children that I am love.  Only when you allow Him to fully tutor you in the revelation of My being Love can you know the height, depth, width and breadth of My love for you.  There is no firm foundation of faith in you until you know Me as Love.  I said that when you are established in Me as Love that you are in a position for Me to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to My power that is in you. (Ephesians 3: 15-20)
   The prophet Paul said that his primary aim was to know Me, to become intimately acquainted with Me.  That goal was accomplished.  He knew Me as Love and Peace and Goodness.  James was well established in My character.  He said that you should not let anyone say that they were tempted by Me.   He said that all good and perfect gifts come from Me, the Father of light. 
   Make it your determined and prime purpose to become intimately acquainted with Me.  When you know Me face to face, you will have heaven on earth as My kingdom comes on earth in your life.
   Your Loving, Saving Father 

No comments: