Wednesday, November 1, 2017

CHOICES DO MATTER

My Dear Precious Child,
   After Adam and Eve allowed the devil to enter the earth and bring his destruction and death, I told them that they had the choice between good and evil, blessings and curses.  In other words, in their thoughts there would the devil's temptations to do evil to other people but there would also be My guidance to only do good and loving things to other people.  In doing My good and loving works in the lives of others, My children would give permission for My kingdom of blessings to enter into their lives on earth.  In choosing to do the devil's evil works in the earth,  My children would give permission for the devil's kingdom of curses to enter into their lives on earth.  It is very, very simple process, the need to make the right choices. 
   Yet, My children remain deceived in many ways, some believing and teaching others that I am sovereign in the earth and that I choose to allow evil things to happen to people in order to test their faith.  That lie comes from the devil who is the father of lies.  If that were true, I would be a monster, not a loving Father.  The truth is that when I gave the earth to My children, I could never enter and do anything without the invitation of My children to enter into their lives.  I cannot usurp the authority of My children in the earth that I gave to them when I created them to have dominion over the earth.  That is why prayers to Me are so important, because prayers are the ways that My children can legally invite Me into a situation to bring My salvation into the matters that concern them.
   I am sovereign in My heaven.  The devil is sovereign in his spiritual dimension called hell.  At the beginning of the earth, Adam and Eve consulted Me for everything related to caring for the earth, but when they allowed the devil to enter into the earth, they gave their authority in the earth over to the devil, giving him permission to ravage the beautiful earth that I gave to My children by his tempting My children to allow him to curse their earth. (Genesis 3:14-19) The curses began with demons of irresponsibility, shame, guilt, condemnation and judgment of Adam and Eve when they hid from Me in shame, and the curses progressed to jealousy, anger and killing later when one of their sons killed the other son over the religious practice of a sacrifice.(Genesis 3:6-13; Genesis 4:1-16) 
   From that day forth in the history of the world, the devil's demons became rampant in the earth, cursing everything that My children through their yielding to his temptations allowed him to do, which was ravage the earth with his evil works.  So the earth was subjected to the works of evil, not because of My desire but by the wills of My children.  They continued to choose evil over good, further allowing the earth to be cursed by evil.  Throughout the history of My children and their earthly domain that I gave to them, My many efforts to save them from the works of evil worked temporarily in their lives.  Every time they returned to Me to save them from evil, I answered their prayers.  Every time they listened to the devil's temptations in their thoughts and obeyed them, they were cursed again with destruction and even death. 
   My plan from the foundation of the world was that if the devil tempted My first two children to choose evil over My good which would allow the devil to enter into the world, My plan was to find a way to instigate an avenue for Me to live inside of My children and be their ever constant guide and power source which would cause them to make choices which spread My goodness in their lives and in the earth, restoring My sovereignty in their individual lives.  Those choices allow My blessings to flood into their lives in immeasurable ways.  So My divine, workable plan was for My children to make My will sovereign in their lives; and in doing that, I would again become sovereign in their small portion of the world.  It is called making Me their Lord instead of the devil being their father which they obey.(John 8:44; Romans 6:23)
   I accomplished the first leg of My plan by sending My Son Jesus into the world to be the payment for sins, which is what the devil required.  Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, making the slate clean for My children so that My plan would continue to become sovereign in the earth.  When My Son Jesus finished His ministry in the earth, revealing My true character of love, then He came to live with Me in My heaven to allow My Holy Spirit, which raised Jesus from the dead, to enter into My children in the earth so that they would become My dwelling place in the earth.
   My plan was fulfilled and divinely accomplished on the day of the first Pentecost when I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children, becoming their Lord and Savior, their guide, their counselor, their advocate, their strength and their supernatural power.  My children began to speak My spiritual, power-filled words which began to change the course of the entire earth, restoring My authoritative power in the earth through My Holy Spirit living inside of My children.  What a glorious day that was in the earth and in My heaven.  What a glorious day that was for My children, that I would live in them and be their God, speaking My power filled words into their minds and through their mouths in intercessory prayers.  My plan is that My words spoken to My children through My Holy Spirit will restore the earth to its former glory before evil entered into it.  I do it one person at a time, restoring the person to Me at first and then restoring their portion of the world, making it kingdom of love that it was in the beginning. 
   My Spirit is Lord in the earth only if My children allow Him to be.  (I Corinthians 6:19; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  I am sovereign in the earth only when My children allow My Holy Spirit to guide them and pray intercessory prayers through them.  (Romans 8:26-28) 
   When My children continue to allow judging thoughts, avenging thoughts, faith less thoughts, hopeless thoughts, angry thoughts and jealous thoughts to rule their minds and attitudes, their words and their actions, then the devil is still lord of their lives. Those children of mine have given their lives and the earth over to the devil again and have made a dangerous choice. 
   When My children continue to let My words become treasured and prized, heeding them and obeying them, then My kingdom floods into their lives.  Those children have made Me Lord of their lives instead of merely speaking of Me as Lord. The fruit of their character identifies who is their Father.   When I am their true Father, their lights shine before people and glorify Me, causing others to want to know Me and have Me as their Loving Father.
   Your Father of Love and Power                

No comments: