Tuesday, October 31, 2017

CHOOSING WHICH KINGDOM

CHOOSING WHICH KINGDOM
My Dear Precious Child,
  You make choices every day, choices between clothes, shoes, vehicles, the words to speak, the thoughts to meditate upon, the actions to take, the things to buy, the work to accomplish and other choices. 
   In making choices between clothes and shoes to wear, things to buy, you always make a choice which will benefit you, give you joy, make you feel good about yourself. 
   In making the choices between negative thoughts and positive thoughts, which words to speak and which actions to take, you must also be conscious of the ones which will benefit you, give you joy and make you feel good. 
   That is where My instructions come in because often your former programming from your earthly family heritage is to always accept negative thoughts into your mind which will create negative attitudes, negative words spoken and offensive actions taken by you. Those programmings always result in eventual sadness, depression, emotional and financial poverty plus family curses which have been given permission to bring destruction into your life.
   My instructions to you always involve your making the choice of only accepting positive, kind, loving thoughts into your mind which will develop into positive, kind, loving attitudes, producing positive, kind, loving words spoken and kind, good and loving actions done by you. (Psalm 19:14) When you make the good choices between good and evil thoughts, then you are on the way to a life of joy in the earth because you have sown seeds into My kingdom of love.  It all starts with your thoughts because your thoughts create either positive or negative attitudes which energize you and your world either positively or negatively.  When you always choose positive choices in thoughts and attitudes, then you are on your way to having My kingdom become real in your life on earth because your words spoken will always bring grace to the hearers and your actions will always be to do good to all people, even to your enemies.  (Ephesians 4:29; Matthew 5:43-48)  Your brother Jesus schooled you in all of the thoughts for you to choose to accept into your mind and My Holy Spirit in His writings reiterated the instructions of Jesus.  (Philippians 4:4-8)
   My children must be just as particular in only choosing to accept positive thoughts into their minds as they are in choosing to select the right clothes, shoes, or which decorating amenities to choose for their homes.  Your thoughts determine the future blessings or curses that come into your life.  When you know what Jesus and My Holy Spirit have told you to meditate upon, which are My positive thoughts instead of the devil's negative thoughts, and when you learn to recognize the negative ones immediately and cast them into hell, choosing instead to place positive, loving thoughts in the place of the negative, judging ones, then My kingdom is becoming evident in your life.  You have chosen My goodness instead of the devil's condemnation.
   My instructive words spoken to you through the mouth of Jesus are the guidelines under which My Holy Spirit works My righteousness inside of you.  He takes those words of Jesus and personalizes them for you, alerting you to any invasive demonic thoughts which are sent from hell to trap you into doing the devil's will in the earth which brings death and destruction instead of your doing My will in the earth which brings goodness, peace and joy into your life. (John 16:7-14)
   I have given to My children the power of My Holy Spirit which gives you power over all evil, and I have given to you a visual Instruction Book which outlines My will for your thoughts, attitudes, words to speak and actions to take.  I have written My past struggles with My children, their failures and their successes, so that you will learn from their mistakes and never make them.  I have given to you everything necessary for you to have the abundant life that I promised through your becoming conformed to My character and spreading My godliness in the earth.  (II Peter 1:3-4)  I said that if you will access into your life My faith, My virtues, My knowledge, self control, steadfastness, godliness, brotherly affection and love, that you will not be unfruitful and ineffective in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.  I said that anyone who lacks those things are spiritually blind and shortsighted and has forgotten that he was cleansed from sins.  I added that if you are lacking in those things, that if you will be ever more zealous in confirming your call into My body that you will never fail in anything and your entrance into having My kingdom on earth will be richly provided. (II Peter 1:5-11) 
   Jesus said that if you will zealously seek My kingdom and My righteousness that everything good will be added to your life.  (Matthew 6:33-34)    Seeking My kingdom is seeking to know My loving character which is the character of My kingdom, and seeking My righteousness means to seek to allow My Spirit to create My loving character inside of you which will change your outside character into being My image in the earth.  When My goodness becomes your goodness, then others will see My character in you and glorify Me.  ( Matthew 5:16)
   Always choose good thoughts, good attitudes, always speak kind, good words and do good works in the earth and My kingdom will flood into your life because your life in the earth will be restored to the way it was before the devil was allowed to enter.  When you have allowed My Holy Spirit to cast the devil's works out of your life, My kingdom comes into your life.  (Luke 11:20)
   Choose My kingdom and its righteousness and every good thing will be added to you.
    Your Loving Father of Wise Instructions

No comments: