Monday, October 30, 2017

EVIL DESIRES VERSUS GOOD DESIRES

My Dear Precious Child,
   It was not My will, or desire, that evil invade the earth with its curses on My children and the earth itself.  It was not Adam's or Eve's will, or desire, that the devil enter the earth with his curses, but they were deceived by the devil and his will became their will. (Genesis 3:1-7)
   The devil used logic with them in his temptations. The first temptation was to Eve when he questioned in her thoughts what I had commanded them not to do.  First of all, the devil put this thought in her mind, "Really, did God say not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil?  Are you sure that's what He said?"  Logic entered into Eve's mind and said that there must really be something delicious and exciting in that tree for it to be so forbidden.   Eve knew that I had said that they would die if they listened to the father of evil.  So the devil said to her, "That's silly, you are not really going to die.  What's going to really happen is that you are going to be smart and powerful, just like God and He doesn't want you to be smart and powerful like he is."  The thought that she would be as powerful as Me is what motivated Eve to entice Adam to listen to the devil, also, with the thought of becoming as smart and powerful as Me.  Adam's will, or desire, became tainted with the thought of being powerful and so he also yielded to the devil, just like Eve did. 
  I had not told Eve directly not to listen to the voice of evil, I had only told Adam that admonition before Eve was created. (Genesis 2:15-17)  Adam had told his wife about My command not to listen to the forbidden temptations in their minds.  That is why Adam was more culpable for the disobedience than Eve, because I had spoken directly to him but not to Eve.  However, after telling the serpent about the curses upon himself which the devil caused in the earth when he entered, I explained first to Eve about the curses on women from the devil that she and Adam had allowed to enter the earth, that they would have pain in childbirth and that they would desire a man to rule over them.  That curse continues in your world today.  Women have an unquenchable desire to have a husband to rule over them, to be their saviors, to be their Prince Charming and insure a life of happiness for them.  In other words, that curse from the devil convinces women that their happiness depends upon the perfect man to be their husband, their savior, their only way to happiness.  That is a pollution of My will and desire for women, My will being that I desire to be their perfect Father, the answer to all of their needs, wants and desires. (Isaiah 54:5)  Cursed human men cannot be their saviors because they are interested in satisfying their own desires.  My own will for women that I would be their Heavenly Father became null and void in the earth and the devil's curse upon women became normal, which is the desire for a husband to rule over them. (Genesis 3:16)  All women are cursed by her husband's desire to rule over her in some way. It's the works of the devil from which they all need to be saved by Me.
   The devil's will for all men which entered the earth as a result of Adam and Eve listening to the devil was identified by Me to Adam.  I said that he would have to toil to raise crops on the earth that the devil had cursed with thorns and thistles.  I said that he would toil with sweat and tears to feed himself and his family on the land which he allowed the devil to enter and become cursed.  Adam would no longer be fed by Me from My beautiful garden of plenty in Eden.  (Genesis 3:17-19)  Adam would have to work effortlessly to succeed. 
    I had thrown the devil out of My heaven because he desired to usurp My power and he, through deception, had entered into the earth that I gave to My children.  The devil entered by deceiving Adam and Eve, not by My permission or My invitation.  My heart was grieved that My first children had allowed the father of evil to enter into their domain and bring his evil curses which led to destruction and death, robbing and stealing from My children all of the goodness that I had given to them.  (John 10:10)
   From the first days of My children in the earth, I have endeavored to save them from doing the actions of the devil and spreading his evil in the world.  Because there was no record for My children to visually see which identified the devil's temptations in their minds, I wrote commandents to them in stone by the fire of My Holy Spirit on how to avoid the temptations of the devil.  I had previously given to them identification of the devil's workings through Moses by giving them ten identifying commandments which cautioned them from yielding to the devil and doing the works of evil in their world.  (Exodus 20:1-17)  Then I wrote the commandments in stone by the fire of My Holy Spirit so that they could see and read them, reminding them how to avoid the devil's temptations. (Exodus 24:12; Deuteronomy 9:10)
   What ensued was that the devil used My commandments written in stone to judge and condemn My children in their own minds and caused them to judge and condemn other people using the laws.  That was not My will in giving the commandments to them written in stone to which they could refer.  My will was to identify the devil's works in their earth but the devil used them to bring guilt and condemnation to My children.  (Romans 7:7-14)
   My plan from the beginning was to write My words in their minds and on their hearts so that the devil could not have an avenue to pollute My words.  So I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children who desire to do My will.  From the inside of them, I speak My words of caution to them in order to identify the voice of temptations of the devil so that they can reject the devil's words and instead choose to know My will and do My will in the earth which brings My kingdom to earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10; John 10:9-10)
   I told you through My Holy Spirit not to let the devil's words reign in your bodies to make you obey his passions, that you not yield your bodies to the devil as instruments of his wickedness, but instead that you yield yourself to Me and My wise guidance as people who have been brought from death into life and to let our your bodily members be instruments of My goodness in the earth. (Romans 6:12-14)  You have the power to do My will in the earth now that you have My Holy Spirit living inside of you.  You have consumed the words of the Tree of Life in My garden.  My Holy Spirit is the Tree of Life because all of His words bring life and soul peace to My children.
    My salvation for the world lies in the words of My Holy Spirit by your following them and praying them.  I sent My own spiritual words into your mouth to be prayed My prayers of re-creation in the world, restoring humanity and the world to Me.  There is no atomic or nuclear power in the world that is equal to power in the spiritual words of My Holy Spirit that are prayed through the mouths of My children in intercessory prayers.  There are no greater and more powerful words than the ones that I speak to My children and through My children in love words to the unloved and forgotten people of your world, restoring them to My kingdom of love.
   Remember My formula of being led by My spirit and praying in My Spirit equals everything working together for your good.  (Roman 8)   Being led by My spirit + praying in My Spirit = everything working together for your good and the good of your earth.
   Your Father of Magnificent, Workable Plans      
      

No comments: