Sunday, October 29, 2017

TWO KINGDOMS IN THE EARTH

My Dear Precious Child,
   Instead of the earth being ruled by My one spiritual kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy as I intended, the spiritual kingdom of hell was given permission by the first man to also come into the earth and cause curses in the lives of My children by tempting them to do his evil deeds.  The devil brought his curses into the lives of My children instead of everything that I created good remaining good and beneficial to My children.  Therefore, a constant struggle between doing good and doing evil became a second by second choice of My children.  Their choices determined whether they had blessings in their lives or curses in their lives. (Deuteronomy 30:19; Isaiah 7:15-16)
    I had to devise a plan on how to restore the earth and My children to the goodness that was in the earth before the invasion of evil.  My plan has the power to work because it involved My coming into the earth in My Son Jesus, dying for the sins of the whole world, going to hell to lead out of hell the spirits of My children who were captives of the devil by their sins, and then it involved Jesus being raised from the dead and coming to heaven to sit down with Me in the heavens. (Ephesians 4:8-10)  Those miracles were prophesied by My prophets.   
   Also prophesied by My prophets was the entrance into the world of My very own Holy Spirit with the same power that ministered through Jesus and raised Him from the dead.  We sent My Very Own Spirit to live inside of My children to enable them to have My supernatural power over the devil and his demons.  (Joel 2:29)  I came to live permanently in the person of My Holy Spirit inside of My Children who invite Me. (John 16:12-15;22-24)  I give them My power to defeat all of the works of the devil just like Jesus did when He walked the earth. (I John 3:8)
   As a result of My children having My power over all of the works of the devil in their own lives and in the earth, they can refuse the temptations of the devil, cast his offending demons into hell, those who minister in their thoughts, through other people or in the earth itself.  They also gloriously have the supernatural power to become My righteousness in the earth, that being having thoughts, attitudes an actions of all goodness, kindness and love to everyone, most of all to their enemies and to the least of My children. 
   I said that My kingdom is not meat and drink in religious rituals called communion and eating the flesh of animal sacrifices, but My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.  (John Matthew 14:17) That is the legacy of My children who listen to My words, heed them, do them and teach others to do them.  They have My goodness, kindness, love, joy, mercy and peace in their lives.  The extending miracle then is that they also dispense goodness, kindness, love, joy, peace and mercy in the lives of others, their enemies as well as their friends for I said what you do to the least of My children you do to Me. (Hebrews 8:10-11; Matthew 25:34-46)
   Paying tithes does not move Me to reward you.  Eating religious sacrifices does not move Me to reward you.  When you display My characteristics of love and peace in your earth to everyone, most of all the least of My children of diverse races, diverse religions, diverse genders and those cursed by their own sins, the filthy, the diseased, the hungry, the naked and the thirsty, that is when you are rewarded by Me because you have sown My kingdom of goodness in the earth and so the blessings of My kingdom will flood into your life.  When you can bless the most cursed of My children who are controlled by the devil, then you are called My children because you have sown My love in the earth.  You glorify Me when you become My goodness and kindness instead of glorifying religious traditions which have no power.
   Do not expect people who are not baptized in My Holy Spirit to obey My voice of love.  You must concern yourself with obeying My voice to do loving things to people instead of judging others for not doing My will.  You are the light of the world. (John 8:12)  I made you the light of the world also, as well as Jesus, so that others will be drawn to the light and want to know Me intimately, also becoming light in the darkness.  Doing My will empowers you to be a light in the darkness of the world.
   When Jesus told you to seek My kingdom AND My righteousness, He was telling you that it is not just a one time thing.  Seeking Me and My kingdom is a lifelong endeavor because the more revelation knowledge that you have about Me and My love, the more that revelation knowledge changes you into My likeness, which produces love deeds through you and which qualify you to inherit My kingdom benefits while you live in the earth. 
   Jesus said My kingdom is like a person who finds a very valuable pearl and the person sells all that he has in order to purchase it.  (Matthew 13:45-46)  You must be willing to give up your prejudices, your bigotry, your lusts, your selfishness, your anger, your judging, your condemning others, your divisive words, your discord, your strife, your wrath, your vengeance, your ego, giving up all of the demonic activity in your flesh.  Send it all back to hell from where it came, and take on My righteousness of goodness and kindness toward the least of My children.  When you do, the windows and doors of My heaven open and pour out My blessings upon you.
    Never forget that what you do to the people with the least in human benefits, that you do to Me.  You must be My arms and hands in which I can bless them, jerking them out of the grips of the devil.   I did it and still do it for you.  You must pass it on.
    Your Generous Father of Supreme Love               

No comments: