Sunday, October 1, 2017

MENTAL VEILS - TRUST IS RELIANCE

Dear Precious Child,
   Total reliance is the ultimate degree of trust.  Whomever or whatever you totally rely upon is your god. 
   In the past, some of My children trusted in chariots and horses and they failed to protect My children. 
   Some of My children today trust in weapons and armies and they always fail to protect them, killing their young, destroying parts of their world and furthering the works of the devil in the earth.  
   Some of My children in the past made idols whom they could touch.   My children trusted in the idols they worshiped but those idols failed to answer their prayers, instead bringing devastation upon them. 
   Some of My children today rely completely on money through their investments and savings, but they fail when the money market declines. 
   Some of My children today rely upon the promises of politicians, but they turn out to be made from the dust of the earth just like My children with feet of clay, falling into corruption. 
   Some of My children completely rely upon their mates to supply their every need, but their mates find other mates upon whom they think they can rely. 
   Some of My children rely upon entertainment personalities to make them happy by giving them enjoyment, but it's only temporary because fame has its evil rewards, too. 
   Some of My children rely upon their religious leaders to be their gods, trusting in their every word.  When the religious leaders prove that they are mere human beings with frailties, My children lose their trust in Me.
   There is only one Being upon whom you can completely rely.  I have proven Myself to every generation of My children since the beginning of the earth, proven that I will never fail you, never leave you, never rob from you, never kill you, never lie to you, never make promises what I can't deliver, never reject you, never condemn or judge you, never tempt you, never do evil to you, never scare you, never punish you, never destroy you or your family or anything that belongs to you.
   What I will do is I will always save you when you call upon Me. 
   I will always restore what the devil has taken from you.
   I will always protect you from the evil one, just as Jesus prayed. 
   I will provide for you. 
   I will heal you. 
   I will lead you onto green pastures and beside still waters, leading you away from evil traps.
    I will never leave you or forsake you. 
   I will give you wisdom and knowledge that enables you to be successful in every endeavor, leading you away from deception.  
   I will provide everything that you need, want and desire. 
  I will validate and honor you as My love child. 
   I will set you on the high places of success in the earth, away from danger, prejudice, ridicule, persecution and spiritual ignorance. 
   I will always feed you with words of encouragement, validation and peace. 
   I said when you abide in My words and My words abide in you, that you will ask what you will and it will be done for you.  I said when you dwell in the secret place of unity with Me, abiding under My shadow, making Me your fortress and refuse from danger, making Me your God in whom you completely trust, that I will deliver you from all dangerous plans of the devil, from deadly pestilence, and that I will cover you with My heavenly protection, the huge shield of My angels and the small shield that repels temptations.  I said that you won't fear the terrors by night, bullets by day, the pestilence that stalks in darkness  or the destruction of the devil that comes in the daytime.  You will not fear because you know My love. 
   Those wonderful foundations of security come when you make Me your refuge, your entire life.  As a result, no evil will come upon you and no deadly scourge will come near your home because I have given My angels to guard you in every way so that you will not stumble and fall.  By the power of My Holy Spirit you will have authority over every demonic principality and power.  Because you cleave to Me in love I will deliver you from all evil.  I will protect you because you know the power of My name. When you call upon Me, I will answer.  I will be with you in trouble, rescuing you and honoring you.  When you place your trust and reliance completely upon Me, you will have a long life and you will witness My salvation in every situation and circumstance in your life.
   Those are a few of My promises to you if you will walk in My Spirit and are led by My Holy Spirit.  He and I are One.  Make Him the Lord of your life and you will be making Me Lord of your life.  My Spirit will reveal to you My immense love and My powerful abilities.
   Now that you know My many promises to you, it should be clear to you that I am worth the time spent getting to know Me intimately.  The rewards are not only fulfilling but they are exciting and exhilarating.  It takes one-on-one communion with Me to know Me, shutting out the rest of the world and coming into My presence with trust and reliance that I will make Myself known to you. 
   I know every hair on your head.  Now you must endeavor to know Me intimately so that you can live in unity with Me, enjoying all of My magnificent benefits.
   Psalm 91
   Your Heavenly Father of Love  
                 

No comments: