Saturday, October 21, 2017

PIERCING THE DEVIL'S VEILS

My Dear Precious Child,
   My Holy Spirit teaches that the devil works through his temptations in the flesh of My children, separating My children from My powerful words which bring healing,  health, wisdom, knowledge and successful living while in the earth. (Hebrews 10:15-20) When My children can't, or won't, hear My words of spiritual power that overcome the temptations and actions of the devil's will, then they are left to their own weaknesses which are powerless against evil.  They want to do good, but they are weak in their own power and eventually succumb to the temptations of the devil, just like Adam, and they inherit curses instead of My blessings.  I am always ready to forgive them but My forgiveness does not eliminate the curses until they turn from the wicked ways of the devil and return to Me, like the prodigal son.  When they get sick of living in the pig pen of the devil's curses and return to Me, I welcome them with open arms and restore to them My prosperity in all areas of life on earth. (Luke 15:11-24)
   The devil tempts you in order to entice you to do his evil works in the earth so that you will have his hell on earth instead of your doing My good works in the earth so that you will have My heaven on earth, as Jesus asked Me to provide.  (Matthew 6:10)  My words of beneficial instructions lead you to do good in the earth and therefore inherit My blessings in every area of your life.  Remember that I said from the very beginning that it is your choice.  When you follow the voice of evil in your mind, you inherit the destruction and death of the devil.  When you follow My voice in your mind, you inherit all of My blessings in the earth and in My heaven,  That is the struggle of all people, whether to obey the voices of evil in their minds or whether to obey My voice of goodness in their minds. 
   When My children do not know about My Instruction Book and My Holy Spirit's active voice that is always speaking to them, they are without My guidance in a dark and evil world that was turned over by Adam to the devil as his domain.  Without My Book and My Spirit, My children are powerless against evil, falling for the devil's temptations with no hope of having a blessed life.  You know the truth.  You know that the history of My struggle with My children has been a history of forgiveness and love.  You also know that I provided to My children the history book that contains My struggles with them and their propensity to rebel and follow after the god of the world who is satan.  My Instruction Book contains all of the facts relating to My salvation for My children and for their world.
   In My Instruction Book, called the Bible, I have outlined My plan of saving the world and My children by the birth, ministry, crucifixion, death and resurrection of My Son Jesus who came to restore My kingdom in the earth as it is in heaven.  Jesus Christ willingly paid the devil's price for the sins of the whole world, becoming a sacrifice for all people.  He died for the sins of every human being who ever lived and who will ever live.  (I John 2:2)  He died for the curses that came upon the earth when Adam gave permission for the devil to enter the earth.  (Genesis 3:17-19)  When His ministry was over in the earth, then Jesus Christ came to live with Me in heaven.  He had fulfilled His ministry.  It was time for My Holy Spirit to begin His ministry in the earth, as ordained by Me. 
    The Good News continues.
   Jesus, Himself, told you about the culmination of My plan to save the earth, that being the entry into the earth of the same power source that empowered Jesus when He raised the dead, healed the sick, cast demons out of people, taught My words with authority, and when He was raised from the dead ,Himself, and walked the earth still ministering to people.  Then He came to live in My heaven with Me and sent His same power source and My spiritual power into the world to be received by those who believe in My salvation.  The saving power is My Holy Spirit, My Spirit who hovered over the void when He and I created the earth.  (Genesis 1:1-2)  He has a vested interest in saving the earth from the curses of the devil because He and I created the earth and My children to be pure and righteous, just like Me.  My Spirit is just as dedicated as I am and Jesus is to ways to save the earth and all of My children from evil. 
   My glorious plan culminated when We sent My Holy Spirit into the earth first on the day of Pentecost to live inside of My children to be their source of power which enables them to resist the temptations of the devil, to obey My words instead of the devil's temptations and to become My righteousness in the earth so that they become a light on the hill which glorifies Me by their love for all people and for Me. (Matthew 5:14) 
   The only way I could infuse into My children My personal words which are tailor made for each one of them was to live inside of them.  Jesus cleaned the spirits of My children by His forgiveness so that My Spirit would have a clean, pure temple for Me to live in the bodies of My children in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16)  It is through My Holy Spirit that My personal, loving, instructional words are available to My children.  With My words come My power to defeat the words of the devil's temptations and to overcome the propensity of people to do the devil's will in the earth which brings curses into the lives of them and their families.  (Deuteronomy 28:1-19)  My powerful words turn curses into blessings. (Matthew 5:1-12) 
  My loving words of freedom from the works of the devil are constantly flowing from My Holy Spirit into the minds of My children.  Often a stony heart, the devil's deceitfulness of riches, the devil's worries and cares,  the devil's thorns in the flesh or the devil's fleshly lusts in the minds of My children can still interfere with the ability to hear My words of victory over evil works from hell. (Mark 4:13-20) Cast out of your mind those demonic veils which block you from hearing My loving, personal words to you.  You have the power and authority of My Holy Spirit to command those demons to leave your mind and go to hell.  They have blocked you from hearing My Fatherly advise which leads to happiness and success.  Cast out those principalities and powers of the devil and you will begin to receive My words of love and victory.  My Holy Spirit's words can piece the darkness in your mind and reveal to you the intensity of My love for you. (Ephesians 6:10-18)
  Victory from evil comes into your life when you hear and heed My personal words to you delivered by My Holy Spirit.  He is called My salvation, Lord of the earth.  (II Corinthians 15-18)
   Your Father of Powerful Spiritual Words         
           

No comments: