Tuesday, October 24, 2017

ATTITUDE AND WORD POWER


My Dear Precious Child,
   In order to inherit My kingdom becoming evident in your life on earth, flooding you with My blessings, I said for you not to let any evil talk proceed from your mouth that does not bring grace to the hearer, that every word must edify those who hear your words. (Ephesians 4:29-31) I went on to say that you must let all anger, clamor, wrath, malice and slander be cast away from you.  Instead, I admonished you to be kind one to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another as I have in Christ forgiven you.  If you don't forgive other people, you make My forgiveness for you null and void.  I don't cease forgiving you, but your unforgiving attitude blocks My forgiveness from coming to you.  (Matthew 6:12)  If you don't forgive someone, you persist in doing the devil' will in the earth and My forgiveness for you is blocked.
   I instructed you that the way to stay pure and moral is to imitate Me by walking in love, sacrificing your own selfishness for the edification of others.  My advice is that all covetousness, impurity and immorality should not even be named among you, nor filthy talk; but, instead, you should be giving thanks to Me.  I said also that no impure, immoral person has any inheritance in My kingdom of love.  I told you that you must not be drunk with wine, but that you must be filled with My Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 5:1-5 and 18) My Spirit will aid you in singing songs to Me, making merry in your heart, always giving thanks to Me instead of your speaking oppositional words.
   You must put away everything of the flesh that caused you to have hell on earth in your former life.  When you were born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, you inherited a completely new life with new thoughts, new attitudes, new words to speak and new actions which were in line with doing My will in the earth with the same attitudes and motivations that are prevalent in My kingdom of heaven.  Behold, My Holy Spirit makes all things new so that you can easily inherit the blessings of My heaven while you live in the earth when you can, by the power of My Spirit, do My will in the earth.  (!I Corinthians 5:16-17) 
    With My motivations, My instructions, My teachings, My admonitions, My wisdom, My knowledge and My insights, you have all of the advice that I, as your Father, freely give to My children which will cause you to attract into your life all of the benefits of My family of love.   Peace is available to you.  Rest is available for you.  I cover you with My love and comfort.  Solutions to problems come readily to you, delivered from Me to you.  My guidance is constantly yours.  Protection from your enemy, the devil, is constant.  Power to defeat evil is resident in you in the person of My Holy Spirit.  He schools you into having My Kingdom become resident in your life.  
   When the devil's will is done by My children, the kingdom of hell is ushered into their lives in the earth.  If those of My children who did evil actions will ask My forgiveness, they are already forgiven by Me and are at peace with Me, but they must in some way make peace with the people they insulted or injured so that there will be peace between them and then My kingdom will become evident in both of their lives. (Matthew 5:21-26 and 44)  You must restore peace with the person who opposes you so that My kingdom will come into the lives of both of you instead of the devil's kingdom continuing to minister in the situation with its curses. Jesus said when He cast out a demon from someone that My kingdom came upon that person.  (Luke 11: 20) When you do a good deed to a person who has insulted you, betrayed you, injured you or opposed you, then you are doing My will which allows My kingdom to flood into your life.  To repent means that you change directions or actions and do My will in matters. 
    Doing good to your opposition in every situation in life will authorize My kingdom to flood into your life.  The reason why doing good deeds to your opposition is My will is because it's by your choices which allow either My kingdom to come into your life with My blessings or whether you allow the devil's kingdom of hell to come into your life with his curses.
   Reject any desire to incorporate into your new life any of the old motivations from your old life.  If you do continue in the old thoughts, attitudes, manners of speaking and actions, then you will be like the children of Israel who never entered into their promised land.  If you do, you will never have the glorious benefits of having My kingdom resident in your life.  All old things must pass away.  I said all old things have no benefit for you in your new life of freedom and love.
   I covered everything in My Instruction Book to school you into having My kingdom of love flood into your life.  My Spirit gives you the power to follow My instructions and He gives you the power to do good works in the earth.
      Your Father of All Good Works      

No comments: