Saturday, October 14, 2017

MENTAL VEILS- LUST CURSES

Dear Precious Child,
   The lust for money is so deceitful that it stays hidden in the minds of My children, tempting them to hunger for money in ways that can even cause them to rob from My most unfortunate children, being miserly and selfish with the financial blessings that I have freely given to them.  When the lust for money has complete control of a person's mind, the person is sometimes tempted to enslave people to work for them with little or no remuneration, no pay, no respect for them, considering the workers as mere subhuman servants instead of equals.  When I said that you cannot serve the flesh and Me at the same time, that is what I was talking about, that if you have a miserly love for money that it will cause you to enslave people for your own good, either paying them no wages or only enough money to merely exist instead of being prosperous themselves. (Ephesians 2:3)
   My ways are higher than the ways of the devil who works in your flesh. The love of money demons who operate in the flesh of people give them the thoughts that their workers are subhuman, only deserving of wages fit for animals whom they feed with crumbs from their floors.  That debauchery is the reason I told you and My other children to refuse the mental temptations to love money ahead of loving other people as I love them.  The love of money will cause you to cheat people, rob from the poor and have a feeling of superiority over less fortunate people.  The devil is proud of his work and he will expose your miserly attitudes by seeing that your money is taken away from you, leaving you penniless.  The devil is a cruel master.  The end result of being bound to him through lusts of any kind will guarantee your downfall.  Creating his hell in your life on earth, with your cooperation, is his deepest desire.   My deepest desire is, with your cooperation, to create My heaven in your life on earth. (Matthew 6:10)
   The lust for food is called gluttony.  It has the most visible results with people who yield to the temptation to continue eating long after being satisfied.  That demon of lust gives a person the desire to eat beyond satisfaction so that other people will not take away what he feels is his rightful portion, fearing a lack of food.  Lust for food is closely connected to the lust for sex because it is a physical need rather than only a mental need.  Lust for food will cause a person to relish going to all you can eat buffets in order to satisfy the need for unending food.  Unfortunately, there is no way to satisfy the demon of gluttony because the next meal is anticipated when one meal ends.  The thought that you might be taking food away from another person never enters the mind of a gluttonous person.  His or her only thought is getting all the food into his or her mouth that they can handle in order to keep it from others. 
   The lust for attention is even more diabolical.  That lust often operates in many politicians, entertainers, some religious leaders and mass murderers.  There is an unsatisfied hunger for being in the spotlight, the center of attention, a person most adored by everyone.  Vanity is at the core of it. Because of the mass media that is available in your world, the means are endless for people who have the lust for attention to satisfy the demon of lust in them.  What has caused the lust for attention is often the complete adoration and emotional worship from other people who have elevated the lustful person to the position of importance or have idolized the person beyond necessity.  The people who have idolized them have created a monster of lust for attention.  Unfortunately, the demon of lust in them will do what the devil always does, tempts them with the desire for more attention until they are tempted to do something so bizarre, so immoral and often unlawful that they fall from grace in the eyes of their worshipers and are disgraced by the demonic lust for attention.  There are always demons who want to help a person fall from grace in the eyes of other people so that there is a celebration in hell for their misfortune.
   The demons of lust for alcohol and drugs in the life of a person will cause the  person to abandon children, their jobs, their marriages, their homes, their entire security in order to have another "fix" which causes them to escape from the realities of life in the earth where evil is prevalent.  My loving arms are My answer to people who need to escape from life.  I can supply the security, the joy, the love, the peace that the demon of lust promises to unhappy people.  I supply the power to resist those temptations.  My kingdom life that I promise to you as a member of My family is forever.  The lust for alcohol and drugs only satisfy for a few minutes or a few hours and then the lust for more takes over, even unto death of the body.  I promise a rewarding, peaceful life to which there is no end.  The people who seek Me with the same determination that they seek mild altering drugs will be satisfied by Me with a life of joy and love.  They will be satisfied beyond imagination. (Galatians 5:16; I Peter 4:2)     
   Learn to recognize the demons of lust which tempt you and also tempt other people.  You must love the people who are slaves to lust.  There is no greater condemnation and judgment from the devil for My children than what he has for those people who yield to lusts of some form and have had to pay the full price to the devil. (Matthew 25-26)  My love and compassion is constantly flowing to the slaves to demons of lust.  I desire to set them free.   When I say free, I say free indeed even from the demons of lust.  (John 8:36)
   Pity the person who is enslaved by lust.  Love the person.  Hate the demons. (Ephesians 6:12) My wrath is on the demons, not on the people whom I created in My image.  My love never ends for My children.  I understand the weakness of their flesh because I walked in flesh in the person of Jesus.
   Your Loving, Forgiving Father
                

No comments: