Friday, October 20, 2017

MENTAL VEILS LUST AFTER THE SPIRIT

My Dear Precious Child,
   The veils from hell which cloud your mind invade your thoughts so that I cannot get My words of liberty into your mind. The devil has one purpose and one purpose only, that being to rob, kill and destroy you by his methods of destruction and death.  Destroying My children is the method by which he gets back at Me for ostracizing him from My family in heaven.  The pollution of My family in heaven had worked for him because he took many of My angels with him when he unwillingly left. 
   Every time the devil tempts a child of mine and is successful with the desire to dominate, control, judge, condemn, rob, embarrass, avenge, kill, abuse, intimidate or defame another one of My children, he does it to Me because I live in My children.  The devil can't do those evil things to My children without an earthly person to cooperate with him and do his will, which is to destroy My children and the earth that I created for them. Destroying everything good that I created is at the basis of his lust for power. (Genesis 1:4, 10, 12,17&18, 25, 31)
   As I said, the devil can only do his destructive acts by incorporating My own children in his works.  I gave My children authority over the earth so the devil deceives My children into giving their own wills over to him.  The devil has to entice My own children to do his will in the earth before he can bring his evil works to fruition.  The devil, himself, has no body through whom to work in the earth, so he has to gain the cooperation of My own children in his efforts to destroy everything good that I created.  That cooperation is done through temptations in the minds of My children, tempting them to cooperate in his evil works. 
   Deception is the devil's most successful avenue into the thoughts of My children.  The evil enticements never appear as what they are.  They are always thoughts which question My will and My wisdom which My children had from the beginning but which has been clouded by the evil veils placed in the minds of My children and have continued from generational to generation through evil curses.  (Genesis 3)  All the time I had a solution which I even kept hidden from My own angels but which was revealed over 2,000 years ago. 
   I sent My Son Jesus into the world to save the world from the devil and his curses.  Jesus demonstrated My will for the earth when He healed the sick, cast out demons from people, raised the dead and ministered love to the brokenhearted.  He taught to My children about My goodness and kindness and My salvation for them.  He even died for their sins, transgressions, iniquities and their mistakes.  The devil required death for them so Jesus died for all of humanity, being the supreme sacrifice for the sins of the world.  The devil required death for the sins that he tempted My children to do, so Jesus was willing to die for all the sins of everyone who had ever lived and would ever live. (John 3:16-17)  Jesus died in the place of all of My children.   
    After Jesus rose from the dead, He sent His own power source, My Holy Spirit, into My children to be My voice of love, peace, goodness and power inside of them. (II Timothy 1:7)   My Holy Spirit is My supernatural power over all of the works of the devil. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4)  My Holy Spirit gives to My children all of My wisdom and knowledge to rid the earth of the demonic pollution placed there by the devil in his efforts to sabotage Me in the lives of My children. (John 16;12-15)
   Not only do My children cry out for victory over the devil's evil works, but the whole earth cries to be redeemed from the works of the devil.  (Romans 8:20-25)  I said that My Spirit helps My children in their weaknesses, that when they don't know how to pray that they must allow My Holy Spirit to pray His Words of total redemption through their mouths in behalf of all of My children and the earth itself.  My words of salvation come through those words of intercessory prayers which I pray through My children in My prayer language. (Romans 8:26-28)  Just as I spoke My words of power in the beginning and created the earth, I speak My own words of authority, power and re-creation through My children in other tongues. (Hebrews 2:3)  Do not neglect such a great salvation, I say.
   My solution to all of the misfortunes of My children and the earth woes is through the power of My Holy Spirit being resident inside of them through being baptized in My Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ finished His ministry in the world and sat down with Me in the heavens.  Now My Holy Spirit is lord in the earth in the lives of My children who allow Him to be their Lord, their shepherd, their guide, their advocate, their intercessor, their wisdom and knowledge.  When My children allow My Spirit to be Lord in their lives, they allow Me to be their God and Father.  (II Corinthians 3:16-18)  The veils are removed and I become your Loving Father, as in the beginning.  There is victory over all evil in the earth in the ministry of My Holy Spirit.  Again I say, do not neglect such a great salvation as is available through My Holy Spirit 's words in His intercessory prayer language prayed through your mouths.  
  Your Father of Love and Peace    

No comments: