Friday, October 27, 2017

CHOICES, CHOICES AND MORE CHOICES

My Dear Precious Child,
    You tell your own children that they have choices in life and those choices determine the course of their lives.  I am your loving and gracious Father and I tell My own children that you have choices in your  life, choices between doing good or evil, choices between doing the devil's will in the earth or doing My will in the earth.  (Deuteronomy 28) 
   I said that evil bows before good and the wicked bow at the gates of the righteous. (Proverbs 14-19)  In other words, good overcomes evil and My children who seek to do My righteousness in the earth will observe the people who do wicked deeds living outside the gates of My kingdom in curses instead of living in My blessings.  I said to seek to do good and not evil because if you do good I will be with you making sure that you inherit My blessings. (Amos 5:14)  In instructing you to choose good over evil I was telling you to choose between My blessings and the devil's curses. 
   Your brother Jesus, Himself, coached you efficiently and regularly on the blessings that come upon your life when you choose to do good, even when someone has done evil to you.  When you consistently bring forth good out of your many choices, then you have sown seeds that develop into plants which flood into your life from My kingdom of blessings.  When you bring forth evil out of your choices, then you have sown seeds that develop into plants which flood into your life from the devil's kingdom of curses.  That truth goes all the way back to the first two people when they made a wrong choice and allowed the devil to enter into their own private world which I created for them.  (Genesis 3:11-19)
   The devil's constant strategy in your earth is to temp you to do his will in the earth so that his curses will enter into your life, cursing everything that pertains to you.  (Deuteronomy 28:15-19)  Many of My children find it easy to do My will in the earth until an evil choice invades their mind as when a person opposes them, hits them, robs from them, steals from them, insults them or does other things that from the devil requires retaliation.  When that happens, My children often obey the temptation of the devil and become vengeful.  They strike back either in words or blows, they return insults for insults, they seek retaliation instead of letting the robber or thief have their goods or they angrily argue in defense of their doctrines.  I said that even the scribes and Pharisees do those things but unless your righteousness exceeds their righteousness that you will never enter into My kingdom blessings while you life in the earth. (Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-42)
    My objective in telling you these words of wisdom is that I was telling you that your constantly making the choice of doing good to those who do evil to you will summon My angelic hosts to make My kingdom blessings flood into your life because you have done to the person who does evil to you exactly what I do, I make it rain on the just and on the unjust.  I forgive their sins the way I forgive your sins.  (Matthew 5:45; John 3;16-17)  So when you forgive the opposition, the robber, the thief, the person who hit you and the person who insults you, then you have done in the earth what I do in heaven,  When My will is done in the life of one of My children on earth as it is in heaven, then My kingdom comes into the life of that person, flooding them with My blessings.  (Deuteronomy 28:1-8)
   The opposite is true also.  Making the choice to return evil for evil done to you in any way will summon the devil's demons to make his kingdom curses flood into your life because you have done evil to the person who did evil to you, so you have multiplied the devil's evil in the world, causing you to inherit the kingdom of hell in your life on earth.  (Matthew 7:17-19; Luke 6:43)
    Jesus said that anyone who relaxes one of the least of his commandments when He was teaching about how to treat other people, loving your enemies instead of hating them, He said that if you hate your enemies you will be least in the kingdom of God.  In other words you will inherit the least blessings from My kingdom because your attitudes and behaviors do not represent My attitudes and behaviors toward all of My children.  (Matthew 5:19-20)
   You are My children in the earth.  If your righteousness does not equal My righteousness, then you are not a true representative of My family and so My blessings cannot enter into your life.  I do not keep them away from you.  As I said, your sins block My blessings from coming to you because they are a sign that you have changed spiritual nationalities from My kingdom  to the devil's kingdom. (Isaiah 59:1-2) 
   Your choices matter.  They either qualify you to receive My blessings or they qualify you to receive the devil's curses in your life on earth.  All of My instructions on how to become My true representative of My family in the earth are contained in My Instruction Book.  My Holy Spirit gives you the power to become My true child in the earth, spreading My love and peace instead of spreading the devil's curses of death and destruction in the earth that I gave to you.
   Choose to do My will in the earth and you will live peacefully and lovingly, blessed in the land which I have given to you.  Choose to do the will of the devil in the earth and you will be cursed in the land which I have given to you.
   I give you My Holy Spirit to endue you with the power to do My will in the earth.  Choose to hear His words and do His will and your life on earth will be a joy.
   Your Father of Love and Power 

No comments: