Thursday, October 12, 2017

THE MENTAL VEIL OF HYPOCRISY

My Dear Precious Child,
   There is no more dangerous mindset that takes up residence in your mind than the demonic infiltration of hypocrisy.  Through Jesus I spoke to My children that hypocrisy will keep them from entering into My kingdom living while in the earth.
   Hypocrisy is requiring moral standards from other people to which you, yourself, do not conform.  It is judging other people by higher standards than those which you practice.  Sometimes your negative behavior is hidden from others and the devil makes you think that you don't need to improve your behavior because nobody else knows about your hidden toxic thoughts and attitudes.  The devil makes you think that you don't need to conform to My standards because your negative ones are hidden. 
   I said that what's hidden will be revealed.  (Isaiah 48:6) The devil is very proud of his work through My children.  He tempts My children to do his evil deeds in the world and then he reveals them in order to bring shame and condemnation upon My children.  It's all part of his strategy to get back at Me for ostracizing him from My heaven.  The devil gets back at Me by afflicting My children, which grieves Me.  That is the reason why I instruct you not to obey the temptations to think and do evil that comes into your thoughts.  The plan of the devil is to see that you suffer for doing his will after you have polluted the earth with his destructive works. 
   My Son Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil.  (I John 3:8)  He did it in the lives of My children who walked the earth at that time through healing the sick, casting out demons, ministering to the brokenhearted and setting free the captives of the devil by the power of My Holy Spirit who was His only power source, that being My very own Spirit.  After He died for the sins of the whole world, He sent My Holy Spirit to live in the earth in My children so that they would have the same power to continue to destroy all of the evil works of the devil.  To My children who ask My Spirit to live in them, He gives them the power to resist the devil's temptations and to destroy the works that the devil has done in their lives and in the world.  That is where you come in, being one of those to whom He gave the power to be My child for the purpose of destroying the evil in the world. 
   My Holy Spirit also gives to My children the power to refuse to be hypocrites when tempted by the devil.  The devil tempts you, you yield to him in secret and hypocrisy causes you to condemn other people who do the same thing that you are doing, which is to yield to evil temptations which pollute you and your world.  Religious and political leaders who call themselves by My name are primary targets of the devil because the devil has more influence in your world through them.  Those leaders profess to be clean and pure but many of them have secret sins to which they have yielded which have polluted themselves and their portions of the earth.  They are not the only targets.  Religious and educational teachers and others who have social influence over you are also targets of the devil.  For this reason, I said that religious and educational teachers have the greater condemnation because of being targets.  I told you to pray for them. (James 3:1)
   I gave to you the power to resist the devil, to cast out the tempting imaginations in your mind that are contrary to My will for your life. (II Corinthians 10:5; Proverbs 6:18)  That is the primary function of My Holy Spirit's living inside of you, to give you the power to resist the evil temptations that entice you to do the will of the devil.  The devil wants you to keep secret sins hidden, and then the devil entices you to judge and condemn other people for their not measuring up to your expectations and My expectations.  That is the spirit of hypocrisy that I warned you against.  I said the people who practice hypocrisy will not enter into My kingdom while living in the earth. (Matthew 6: 5; Matthew 23:13-15 and 25-29;  Mark 7;6; Luke 11:44)
   Hypocrisy defies My admonition to you that you should be yoked to Me, allowing Me to be your burden bearer.  Good cannot be yoked to evil.  (Galatians 5:1; Matthew 11:29-30)  Having secret sins while pretending to be pure and white as snow will be found out eventually because the devil wants to display his works.  It is better to turn away from the secret sins, which is called repentance, and come back to Me.  I forgive you and do not condemn you or judge you.  I do not make a public spectacle of you like the devil does in an effort to display your uncleanness. 
   You must reject any temptation to judge anyone for any sin, transgression, iniquity, rebellion or who is in any way not measuring up to your religious, political or social standards.  Any thought in your mind to judge anybody is a temptation from hell to rob you of your living peacefully in the earth.  Judging others puts you in opposition to them and places you in the devil's family where the only rewards are destruction and death.  So when all thoughts of judging someone comes into your mind, remind yourself that everyone has come short of My standards; and, yes, even you.  Forgive the person and cleanse yourself of all judgment and condemnation because, as we talked about before, that judgment is the log that is in your eye that sees the speck that is in the eye of another person.  I said to first get rid of the log of judgment that is in your eye before you try to get rid of the speck that is in the eye of someone else.  (Matthew 7:1-5)
   The demonic spirit of hypocrisy in a person magnifies the specks in the eyes of everyone but refuses to see the logs that are hidden within his or her own personality.  Make it your determined aim to refuse any thoughts of judging others so that you will not fall into the habit of hypocrisy and separate yourself from Me and My family.  Forgive everyone for not measuring up to any of your standards.  When you forgive others, then I can easily forgive your refusal to measure up to mine in all areas.  Ask Me to reveal any of your secret sins that are hidden from you so that you will qualify for My abundant life in the earth.
   Your Loving, Forgiving, Nonjudgmental Father 

No comments: