Monday, October 9, 2017

MENTAL VEILS - UNBELIEF

My Dear Precious Child,
    The thickest veil that came over the minds of My children when Adam allowed the devil to enter the earth was the demonic spirit of unbelief.  No human chissel, sword or knife can pierce through that thick veil of unbelief.  Only the power of My words can pierce through it and renew your human mind with My wisdom, insight, knowledge, hope and faith. 
   I said that My words are quick, powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing between the mind and the spirit, the joints and the marrow of a person, and My words cause the person to discern the intents of My Heart.  (Hebrews 4:12) When a person has a demonic veil of unbelief over his or her mind, only the words of My Holy Spirit can penetrate it and feed My faith and hope into the thoughts of the person.  When that happens, BEHOLD, old things become new.  (II Corinthians 5:17)  The intents of My Heart become known to the person where previously there was only the will of the evil spirit of unbelief.  In an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, the person becomes enlightened and becomes a new person whose name is written in My Book of Life.  That miracle happens when My words of life pierce the darkness in the mind of the person and bring light to his or her mnd. (Hebrews 6:19)  It's called being born of My Spirit which Jesus said that you must choose in order to have My life living inside of you.  (I Peter 1:23; John 3:3)
   Just because a person has been born of My Spirit does not mean that the person immediately has belief for everything.  Many of My children reject from their minds My words which guarantee healing for them because their church does not believe in My ability to heal, saying it's not for their days in the earth. 
   Many of My children also reject from their minds being baptized in My Holy Spirit where My Spirit permeates their minds and thoughts and their bodies.  They reject the fact that I want to get My words into the earth through My children who will pray My creative words which change circumstances, situations and people, causing them to be transformed by the prayers of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers. 
  Because of a spirit of unbelief which reentered their minds, many of My children reject My words which I speak to them personally in order to keep them from falling for the temptations of the devil, saving them from devastating choices.  The demonic spirit of unbelief has lied to them and told them that I only spoke to Jesus and his apostles and I do not speak to My children in your day and age.  I would be a neglectful, unloving Father if I withdrew My personal words from My children. I live inside of My children and I speak to My children constantly, but often a spirit of unbelief has entered into the minds of many of My children through religion which tells them that I do not speak personally to them. ( I Corinthians 6:19)  I am your Loving Father.  Of course I speak constanly to you and to every one of My children.  The demonic spirit of religion has cheated My children out of a personal, one-on-one relationship with Me.
   Many of My children, because of that spirit of unbelief which has reentered their minds, will reject My instructions to pray in their private prayer room with only Me in attendance.  Instead, they pray in front of people in order to be complimented for  their beautiful prayers.  If they pray in order to be seen by others, then they have their reward, which is the praise of people.  Those of My children who pray in the quietness of their homes or vehicles when only I am present, as Jesus said, I will reward them openly.  Only My spirit of faith  in you will guarantee that command of Jesus, of which He said not one iota of His words will pass away. (Matthew 6:5-6; Matthew 5:17-20)
   When you hear My personal words to you, faith is created in you.  (Romans 10:17)  I said that My words are close to you, in your mouth and in your heart.  (Romans 10:8)  My words are the final authority in everything to My children who believe.   Don't let the demonic spirit of unbelief reenter your mind and rob you of having a personal, one-on-one relationship with Me which provides My Fatherly guidance to you. 
   I desire that you allow My Holy Spirit to increase your faith in Me, trusting and relying on Me to be your counselor, your advocate, your guide, your shepherd, your insight, your wisdom, your knowledge and your entire salvation from the evil traps in the world set for you by the devil.  I know how to guide you around them and even removing them for you.
   When you know that I will do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare imagine, think or ask, My faith and love is perfected in you because you have allowed faith in Me to be My supernatural power in you.  (Ephesians 6:20)
   Your Faithful Father of Love 

No comments: