Wednesday, October 25, 2017

CHOOSE EITHER PITY OR RESPECT

Dear Precious Child,
   I provided the way for you to choose to live with Me eternally in My spiritual heaven.  That way is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. (John 3:16-17)
   I also provided the way for you to live in the earth with My heavenly kingdom benefits flooding into your life which produce love, joy and peace in your life on earth. (Acts 1:1-9; Acts 2:1-4)
   I did not call you into My family for you to only to be able to live spiritually with Me after your body dies.  I called you into My family to enable you to escape from the hell on earth that the devil laughingly and efficiently brings into your life without your even knowing that he is the instigator.  A life of hell on earth is not something that I called My children to experience as human beings.  At the beginning when I created the first two people, I created them to walk, talk and commune with Me on how to efficiently manage the earth that I gave to them.  They were able to do so until Adam was tempted by an alien spirit, the devil, and succumbed to his will instead of their yielding to My will.  That is when My children and the earth became cursed in every way and remains so in your day. 
   I gave the authority of managing the earth to My children, and the devil cannot operate in your world unless My children yield to the devil's temptations and allow him to bring his curses from hell upon the earth to destroy My children and the beautiful earth that I created for them.  (Genesis 3:1-7)  The devil is powerless in the earth unless one of My children yields to his temptations.  I did not give the earth to the devil.  It was given to him by My very own children at the beginning when they were deceived and the devil continues to do the same evil works in your day, deceiving My children. 
   I had a solution from the beginning and that solution was for Me to come into the earth and live inside of My children with the supernatural power of My Holy Spirit.  My Holy Spirit has power and authority over all the works of the devil, all of his temptations and his evil works which curse My children and their earth.  My plan was for My children to again be able to walk with Me and commune with Me, gaining instructions and guidance from My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them on how to rid their portion of the earth of the demons that the devil brought with him to work with him and enable him to do his destructive works in the earth.    
   Throughout His ministry time in the earth, My Son Jesus showed you how to cast out demons from people, from your life and from the earth.  He showed you how to resist the devil's temptations by the power of My Spirit.  (Matthew 4;1-11)  My Holy Spirit gives you the power to cast out the demons who are bringing their hell into your life in order to separate you from Me.  My Holy Spirit is the solution to all of your problems.  He is My wisdom, My guidance, My knowledge, My insight, My authoritative and dynamite power to bring all evil into submission to you, casting it into hell.  My Holy Spirit is eager for you to allow Him to begin house cleaning in the earth, at least in your portion of it.  When all of My children allow My Holy Spirit to clean their portion of the earth, then My light in My children will shine as the noonday sun.  (Matthew 5:14-16; Matthew 13:41-43) 
  I long for children whom I can respect because they have believed Me, listened to Me, followed My instructions and enjoyed My heaven on earth in their lives.  My children who rebel against My instructions, fail to honor them, declaring them ineffective, they have my pity because of their being deceived.   They continue to walk in hell on earth, deserving of My pity and sympathy.  I love them, but I have no respect for their obedience because there was none; yet, I understand.  My children who honor the teachings and instructions of Jesus and My Holy Spirit enjoy heaven on earth and gain My respect and the respect of their sojourners in the earth. (Matthew 7:18-21) 
   Do you want My pity like the father of the prodigal son had for him when his son ate husks with the pigs, having lost all of his inheritance?  Or --
   Do you want the respect and kingdom benefits that My loyal children have, the ones who honor Me so much that they seek My kingdom and My righteousness, receiving everything that My kingdom of love affords them? (John 14:15 and 21))
   I provided everything necessary for you to have My abundant life on earth, having all of the benefits of My kingdom being evident in your life on earth .  (II Peter 1:3-32: Matthew 6:10)
    Jesus Christ did not die just so that you will live in heaven with Me forever.  He died so that My Holy Spirit will be allowed to lead and guide you into having My kingdom of love flood into your life while you are still on earth.  Listen to My Holy Spirit, obey Him and you will have My heaven on earth.
    Your Father of All Loving Solutions
   
     

No comments: