Tuesday, October 17, 2017

POISONOUR MENTAL VEILS - POLITICAL RHETORIC

My Dear Precious Child,
   When My children become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, their citizenship is no longer in the earth.  They become citizens of My heavenly country, My kingdom.  Jerusalem was the capitol city of the Jews, but I told them that My  born again children are members of the heavenly Jerusalem, My capitol city of the Living God.  (Hebrews 12:22-28)  I assured them of their superiority to the earthly country by naming the inhabitants of their new country.  I said there are innumerable angels who are workers and servants of the inheritors of My salvation, which are My children.   (Hebrews 1:14)  I said also in their new country, My kingdom, are other inhabitants who work along with Me for their continued salvation, leading them into having My kingdom of peace and love to also be part of their lives on earth.  I said also in the inhabitants of their new spiritual country are the first born whom Jesus rescued from hell and took with Him to heaven when He rose from the dead.  Also in your new country are the spirits of My children who have been born of My Spirit and died in the flesh and ascended into heaven to be with Me.  I said that Jesus and I are in the My capitol city in heaven, the capitol of your new country, the Kingdom of God, and we want to bring My kingdom into your life on earth. 
   Can you see how superior My kingdom is to any earthly country, kingdom or nation?  I said many times that I desire that My kingdom will come into your life on earth just as it is in heaven.  I also told you the many things that can keep you from inheriting My kingdom becoming evident in your life while you still exist in the earth.  One of the things that keeps you from having My kingdom becoming evident in your life is your allegiance to the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes of your day, the politicians who are led by the devil.  Jesus warned against them when He walked the earth and the same evil spirits tempt, lead and guide politicians in their divisive, angry, strife filled, discordant, judgmental, evil ways in your country in the earth today. (Matthew 5:20; Matthew 16:6)  Yet, My children ignore My ways and bind themselves to extreme political differences, allowing their political parties to become their idols.  Extreme patriotism in the form of devotion to their earthly countries becomes the motivation of My children rather than devotion and allegiance to Me and My kingdom and they are led down the path to destruction and even death. (Matthew 16:11-11) War becomes glorified instead of peace being glorified.  I said that Jesus came to bring peace to the world, but people who have made politicians their heroes are led into war after war by power hungry politicians.  My heart is grieved that bitterness and strife from political disagreements become the normal emotions of My children rather than peace and harmony. (Matthew 23:4) 
   I told My children through Jesus when He walked the earth that if they bound themselves to the politicians and religious leaders, seeking to have their country be the avenue of their happiness and stability, that they will inherit the woes of the Pharisees and hypocrites instead of inheriting My marvelous blessings by their seeking My kingdom of righteous, peace and joy.  Yet many of My children, instead, still seek the kingdom of the politicians and their unstable kingdom which changes from evil policy to evil policy.  (Matthew 23:13-15; 23-29; Hebrews 12:26-28) 
   My children in the earth, since the devil was allowed to become the evil prince of their world, continue to want gods whom they can touch, see, adore, something they can worship that is of flesh,  Politicians are available to be adored because of their quest for power over people.  When My children make their earthly countries and the politicians the avenues of their salvation, they honor the flags and laws of their countries over My words of wisdom and salvation in their Instruction Book and from the Holy Spirit.  I said that you can't serve both, seeking salvation through your country and also seeking salvation through Me.  It is impossible. (Matthew 7:13-20)  My children can enjoy the benefits of a stable country, but when the country becomes fragmented by politicians, then your devotion to them is misdirected and you will go down the same path to destruction as they do.  When storms, fires, floods, hurricanes and droughts come to your country because of the bitter, angry, divisive, judgmental words spoken about any of My children by politicians, then if you are bound to the rhetoric of the politicians you will suffer their woes sent from hell by the devil.  If you are bound to the politicians you are responsible for the devil's joy in bringing destruction because you contributed to it and furthered it by clinging to the divisive rhetoric of the politicians.  My warnings to you went unheeded.
  Those of My children who seek My kingdom and My righteousness instead of seeking security from an unstable, divisive county and its politicians, My children of righteousness will shine in the darkness as My kingdom benefits become evident in their lives.  They know that they are not of the world but they are of My stable, unmovable kingdom of love which I sent into the world to save the world from the evil works of the devil.  I send the brightness and warmth of their lights to be beams of hope and faith in the darkness. 
   Bind yourself to Me and My Holy Spirit so that you will defeat the devil in every area of your life, thus inheriting every bit of your blessings from My kingdom of love, mercy, kindness and goodness, even while you live in the earth. (Matthew 6:10; Luke 11:20)
   Your Father of Immeasurable Benefits of Love
              

No comments: