Saturday, October 7, 2017

MENTAL VEILS - CRITICISM

My Dear Precious Child,
   The veils that the devil puts upon the minds of My children will curse their lives in many, many ways.  The veils come into the minds of My children as negative thoughts which, if nurtured and meditated upon, can occupy 24/7 percent of your thought life and then My thoughts of peace, love, goodness, mercy and kindness cannot enter in because a person can only think one thing at time.  That is how the devil gets his curses into your life, by tempting thoughts which come from hell in order to suck you into doing what the devil wants you to do, that being to do his will, instead of your doing what I instructed you to do, which is My will, refusing to do the devil's temptations.  As we have talked in the past, the toxic thoughts come in the form of worry, anger, lust, judging, guilt, condemnation and any other thought which demeans you, other people or Me. 
   Criticism is a sneaky demon.  It comes so suddenly into your thoughts by criticizing the clothes, actions, speech, race, ethnicity, religion or social status of someone.  The critical thought is because of the difference from your own clothes, actions, speech, race, ethnicity, religion or customs.   Because of the differences, you judge the other person as being inferior in some way to your.  In the person's own society, they conform to their peers, but in your society they are different; and with a critical demon in your mind, they are deemed inferior,   Criticism causes you to use your actions as a gauge of acceptability instead of your using the differences as a way to expand your love and kindness, which is what I want you to do. 
   Criticism diminishes My loving thoughts, attitudes and actions in you.  It spreads the devil's judgment in the world which brings curses upon you.  My thoughts of appreciating the difference in the speech and actions of other people spreads My love in the world and brings My blessings into your life. 
   Criticism of others vs. appreciating the differences in other people is choosing curses instead of blessings because of the seeds that you have sown.  Criticism sows seeds into the devil's kingdom of evil because you have yielded to his demeaning thoughts about another person.  Appreciation of all people and their differences is sowing seeds into My kingdom of good because you have cast out demeaning, critical thoughts and chosen, instead, to think My thoughts of goodness, kindness, mercy, love and peace. 
   Criticism puts you in opposition to a person.  Acceptance puts you in unity with the person.  Criticism puts you in unity with the dark kingdom of the devil.  Acceptance of everyone puts you in unity with Me and My kingdom of light. 
   If a person has been raised from childhood in a critical environment, then he or she is accustomed to a dark spiritual environment and will perpetrate it in the world.  If a person is raised from childhood in an accepting, edifying environment, then that person will perpetuate light into the world.  An accepting, kind person will not, in his or her mind, demean someone else in order to feel good about himself or herself because an edifying environment causes a person to already consider himself or herself as a person of value.  However, a demeaning, critical person will always criticize and judge others in his or her own mind in order to feel like a person of value.  Elevating himself or herself at the expense of someone else is the only way the person knows how to feel valued.  
   I made it possible through the Lord Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit to change the thinking of critical, judgmental people.  I gave you the formula, that being that you are to cast down every thought and imagination that does not coincide with My will in the earth, which is to love and treasure everyone.  (II Corinthians 10:4-6)   I said to take revenge against every disobedient thought when your obedience is fulfilled; in other words, when you are being obedient to My will, you will take revenge upon every critical, judgmental thought, casting them down into hell.  I said that if you do look critically on the outward appearance of anyone that you should think again what is going to happen to you because criticism begets criticism and judgment begets judgment. (II Corinthians 10:7) 
   I even told you what to think instead of thinking critical thoughts.  I said what is pure, good, kind, merciful, loving, virtuous, forgiving and praiseworthy, to think on those things.  When critical thoughts from hell about a person come into your mind, cast those thoughts back into hell and replace them with good thoughts that build up the person in your own mind.  Compliment the person for something that is praiseworthy and that will edify the person, giving value to his or her life instead of your devaluing the person in your mind. You are doing My will when you follow the leading of My Spirit and give value to a person.  (Philippians 4:8)  When you do that and when you don't worry about anything, but with prayers and thanksgiving let your wants be known to Me, then My peace which passes understanding will keep your heart and minds through Christ Jesus if you think on loving things. (Philippians 4:6-8) 
   The battle between good and evil for your life is ongoing.  It never stops.  You can rob the devil of his power if you will cast into hell critical, judgmental thoughts, replacing them with loving thoughts, then complimenting all people, thanking Me and praising Me instead of worrying, always thinking my loving thoughts and keeping peace with everyone.  You will ask what you will and it will be done for you. 
   The ways to overcome all evil are in My Instruction Book to you.  My Holy Spirit gives you the authority and the power to do My will in the earth which opens the path from heaven to you upon which My blessings flow.  I am always issuing My blessings to My children.  Keep the path clear by choosing good, loving thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken.
   Your Father Whose Thoughts Toward You Are Loving   
                      

No comments: