Friday, October 6, 2017

MENTAL VEILS - UNWISE COUNSEL

My Dear Precious Child,
   There is always unwise counsel available to you from friends, from publications, from some religious and political leaders, from professional counselors, and even from your own random thoughts.   None of those fit your personal problems and offer tailor made personal solutions.  They often lead you astray down paths that cause more problems instead of providing perfect solutions.
   I am your Heavenly Father and I know every hair on your head and I have spiritual solutions that earthly people would never consider.  I even provide an Instruction Book to which I can refer you in order for you to read in black and white lettering My insights into the cause of problems. providing My workable, glorious guidance out of the problem and into ways to fix the problem.  In addition, I will work along with you and provide miracles which change the bad situations into good situations. 
   Throughout the history of people I endeavored to get My guidance to people  when they were overcome with either problems sent by the devil or problems that derived from their own ignorance or carelessness.  There were people who would separate from the world, hear My guidance and then tell the people.  They were called prophets because they spoke for Me.  After My Son Jesus Christ died for the sins of the entire world, He sent His own power source, My Holy Spirit, into the world to be received by people so that they would each one have My direct guidance system inside of them, given by Me in order for them to avoid the evil pitfalls that are in the earth.  My Holy Spirit is My power, My guidance, My wisdom, My knowledge, My insight and My authoritative power over evil.  My Holy Spirit is My Life, coming to live in you in order to empower you to be victorious over all problems, all evil circumstance and all conflicting situations.
   I wrote to My children In My Instruction Book that blessed, happy and fortunate is the person who does not seek wisdom from scoffers, sinners and the wicked, but who delights in My words and who meditates on them day and night.  I promised that if you delight in My personal words to you and meditate upon them, that you will be like a tree planted by streams of water, constantly receiving counsel from Me.  A tree that is planted by a stream of water will put its roots deep down into the ground alongside the stream and have plenty of nourishment.   I said that when you seek insights from Me that your fruit will be abundant in season and your benefits will not wither because you will prosper in all things.  (Psalm 1:1-3)
   I showed you in your mind some trees planted by a stream of water, beautiful trees with lush leaves, loaded with fruit and flourishing in season and out of season.  I also showed you in your mind a grove of trees planted in a field where there was no stream to water their roots and nourish their fruit.  There was only a little old man, a grove keeper who labored with a small pail to meagerly pour a small amount of water on each tree.  The trees were dying for lack of water.  Their fruit was gnarled and dying, falling from the trees with every wind, unfit for human consumption. 
   There are many of My children who do not delight in My words, do not meditate on them day and night.  They listen to teachers and counselors who also do not delight in My words and meditate on them, but their teachers and counselors only listen to other people who do not delight in My words and so the teachings are powerless.  My children are starving and thirsting for words of righteousness but they are looking in the wrong places.  They are looking to people like the little old grove keeper to pass by them and empty a meagerly small amount of water on their roots instead of coming to Me, separating themselves from weak counsel of humans who have never been enlightened themselves but are struggling to enlighten other people.  Those teachers produce fruit in their followers that is more gnarled and toxic than their own fruit. (Psalm 1:4-5)  When powerful winds and floods come from hell in judgment, as the devil always does to My children, they will fall because their roots are shallow and their strength is nonexistence.  They will die from spiritual thirst and starvation. I said that I know the productive ways of righteousness and am always eager to teach you, but the wicked and unenlightened people will perish because there is no life in them. (Psalm 1:6)
   Yes, there is a stream of living waters that I promised to My children.  I said those living waters come from My Holy Spirit.  He is always available to My children.  When you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, He is living inside of you, eager to feed into your human mind all of My guidance, My wisdom, My knowledge, My truth and My insights that exist in My own mind.  That is why I told you to have the mind of Christ.  When My Spirit lives inside of your spirit, you have the same mind that was in Christ Jesus. (I Corinthians 2:16) You are planted by the streams of living waters, with roots that are deep in Me and My words, firmly established so that when winds come and storms from hell come into your life from the devil, you are firmly planted in My love for you, and you stand firmly.  (John 7:38)  There is no fear in you because you are perfected in My love.
   Meditate on My words day and night and you will be blessed, happy and fortunate.  If you depend upon a teacher to occasionally feed you a thimble full of water, you will perish spiritually and die.  My rivers of living waters are available to all of My children.  Drink from My waters and live a blessed, happy, fortunate life.
   Your Wise and Knowledgeable Father 
    

No comments: