Sunday, October 22, 2017

POWERFUL WORDS

POWERFUL, SUPERNATURAL, SPIRITUAL, DEATH DEFYING, DESTRUCTION REBUILDING, CREATIVE WORDS
Dear Precious Child,
  Yes, there are words available to My children which correct every wrong, change evil attitudes to good ones, instantly change a person from worldly to spiritual, words that lead to success, erase sins, bring joy and happiness, create awe and wonder, provide peace and rest, plus bring you into a new family where love is unconditional and unending.   They are My words to you, given to you so that you will have a new life in the earth, a life of success and emotional prosperity instead of despair and failure.  My words are full of My spiritual power.  Every word has the energy of heaven in it and brings heaven to you in some way.  I speak no condemning, judgmental, mean, demeaning, embarrassing or sarcastic words to you because I don't know any.  Those words come from the devil and they originate in hell and they create death.  My encouraging, faith building, uplifting, wise, knowledgeable, kind words create life in you and build the abundant life around you, creating heaven on earth. (Galatians 5:16-26)
   From the beginning of the world My original children could hear My life giving words from Me but when they yielded their minds to the devil, they also began to hear his words of death and destruction in their thoughts, knowing both good and evil.  My hope was that the original man, Adam, would cast the devil out of the earth and back into hell before he was allowed to pollute the earth with his destruction but they were deceived by his words.
   Because of the effects of evil in the earth, throughout the ages My children longed for a one-on-one relationship with Me.  I was always talking to My children but they couldn't hear Me because their minds were so clouded with demonic veils from bitterness and strife that My words could not pierce those veils. Jesus Christ changed all of that.  He was able, with My authoritative power, to command demons out of people, to heal the sick, to raise the dead and to teach about the beginning of a new relationship between My children and Me where I would live inside of them, become known as their loving Father, ever eager to lead them through My words into the glorious life on earth that I had hoped for the first two people.  The entrance of evil into their world and into their minds separated them from My words of life and the words of death took precedence in their thoughts.
   The world changed when Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world.  He went to hell as the payment for sins and reestablished My authority in the earth when He rose from the dead.  Since His time on earth had been empowered by My Holy Spirit, He had no need for My power when He came to live with Me in heaven.  And so My divine plan that was hidden from the foundation of the world became a reality in the earth.  Jesus and I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children so that I could more easily speak My life giving words to them one on one, speaking My words into their thoughts.  It was a glorious day when My Spirit came to earth to live in My children, providing My words of power and freedom from the works of the devil. (Acts 1: 3-8; I John 3:8)  It was the beginning of a new relationship with My children and a new covenant with the earth, bringing new life to both. 
   From the day of being baptized in My Holy Spirit, My words become readily available to My children from the inside of them, but there are often attitudes and beliefs that remain in the minds of My children which need to be resisted and cast into hell.  As I reveal them to My children, I provide the power and authority to rid My children of the barriers that cause My children to be deafened to My words.  I said that My words are sharper than a two edged sword, piercing between their spirits and their minds.  When allowed to enter into their thoughts, My words bring new life, new motivations, new attitudes, new speaking and new actions.  (Hebrews 4:12)  It is a glorious day for My child when he or she begins to recognize My words in their thoughts and honor My words.  It is also a glorious day for Me when My children begin to hear My words of love and peace because they are enjoying the fruit of My plans which I hid from the foundation of the world, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
    Before the day of Pentecost, no one would ever have believed that I would be able to come to live inside of My children.  It is only through My Holy Spirit that My words are available to My children every second of their days.  They are available for guidance, revelation, encouragement, faith, power, problem solving, and explaining the teaching of Jesus to which My children were formerly blinded. (John 16:7-15)  Jesus honored My Spirit by telling you that only My Spirit can cause you to understand the depth and wonders of His teachings.  
   As I have said before to you, My words from the Holy Spirit are the umbilical cord from Me to you.  They bring life to you and make it possible for you to commune with Me and understand My ways, My strategies and My commands.  My words are powerful.  I created the world with My words.  My Holy Spirit is the avenue through whom My words travel from Me to you.  The abundant life that I promised to you comes into your life through My words of life.  Seek Me and My righteousness and everything beneficial will be added to your life, making it a life of peace and love,
    Your Father of Loving Words  

No comments: