Thursday, October 26, 2017

OPEN INVITATIONS INTO YOUR LIFE

My Dear Precious Child,
   In all of the Holy Spirit's writings through My old and new testament prophets I have written very precise and necessary advice to you relating on how to have My kingdom of love become evident in your life on earth.  I have also written very revealing and instructional advice on how to keep the devil's kingdom from hell from continuing to curse your life on earth.  Know them and heed them.  (II Timothy 3:15; II Peter 3:16-17)
   You know how it first happened that curses came upon your beautiful and functionally perfect earth that I created when later the devil began cursing people and the earth itself with Adam's permission through his listening to the devil instead of listening to Me.  The cause has not changed.  It grieved Me that Adam took the advice of a robber, killer and destroyer rather than taking My advice, the Father of love, peace and joy.  Don't blame Adam.  It happens many times every day when My children do the same thing by listening to negative thoughts, speaking negative words and doing negative actions toward themselves and My other children.  The devil's curses still flood into the lives of My children simply by their accepting bad thoughts, bad attitudes, the temptation to speak bad words and do bad actions that glorify the devil instead of them choosing kind, good, loving thoughts, attitudes, speak loving words and doing kind actions toward others which glorify Me and My family.
   My glorious plan for the salvation of My children came through Jesus Christ and His work is done in the lives of My children since then by the power of My Holy Spirit.  Those who believe in the works of Jesus are saved eternally to live with Me in My heaven.  That is not My only desire for My children.  All of the writings of My Holy Spirit in My Instruction Book relate to your being saved from the curses of the devil in your daily life in the earth and all of them relate to the changing of your behavior in your thoughts and actions toward Me and other people, refusing to yield to the temptations that are sent from hell to rob, kill and destroy you. 
   When My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of you, He wants to change your thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions so that they reflect My family's  behavior in the earth.  I said old things pass away and all things become new.  (II Corinthians 5:17-19) All negative thoughts and actions pass away and go to hell.  My thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions become your new programming and it is through you that My kingdom of love becomes real in your life.  Yes, it is through your renewed thoughts and renewed behavior that My kingdom can come to earth in your life.  Unfortunately, it is through your again continuing to fall for the temptations of the devil, doing his will in the earth, that your life can continue to be cursed as the devil brings his family of hell into your life.  Instead of My kingdom of love bringing blessings into your life, when you yield to the temptations of the devil you have authorized the devil to bring his kingdom of hell into your life, which pleases him because his will is done in the earth instead of My will being done in the earth.
   Rejoice.  I did not leave you without the power to accomplish My will in your life, which is continued love and peace.  So after you are born of My Spirit, My continued strategy of bringing to you salvation from evil works in your life is accomplished by the constant activity of My Spirit in your thoughts, alerting you to the temptations of the devil so that you are not continually deceived into issuing the devil an open invitation to bring his demons into your life along with him while he curses your life with destruction.  Fortunately, Jesus taught you that when a person is freed by Him from a demon which caused bondage of the devil but if he still allows the same demon to come back into his life, Jesus said that that demon will bring seven more demons who are more evil than himself and the end of your life will be more cursed than the first.  (Luke 11:20-26)
   I said that a person whom Jesus sets free is free indeed.  (John 8:36)  But if you choose to fraternize with the devil again, taking into your thoughts his temptations to point your finger in judging and condemning others, refusing to forgive, seeking riches at the expense of the poor, engaging in the political factions of the Pharisees and Sadducees which qualifies you to inherit their woes, becoming angry, filled with wrath, sowing strife, yielding to impure and immoral thoughts, or if you become lustful or selfish, you no longer will be free because you will have invited back into your life the devil and his kingdom of demons and you will be bound to his curses again, having hell on earth. 
   Just because you have become free by the sacrifice of Jesus does not mean that you remain free if you don't learn the strategies of your enemy, the devil.  If you are unschooled by My Spirit in identifying the devil's temptations in your thoughts, you will allow him to reenter your life and bring more demons. (John 16:7-11) I know the ways of evil and that is why I gave you an Instruction Book for you to know My wonderful, loving ways and so that you will know the devious, deceptive ways of the devil.  (John 10:10)  Because I love you and I want to empower you to defeat the works of the devil in the earth, I gave to you My Holy Spirit.  He is your salvation, your wisdom, your strategy, your hope, your faith, your standby, your advocate, your counselor, your insight into the workings of the devil, your empowerment against those evil works so that you will remain safe and pure, thus issuing an open invitation to Me to enter into your life with My kingdom of love and bring all of My blessings into your life. 
   Faith gives you the means to be born of My Spirit.  Then you must allow the works of My Holy Spirit to become real in your life because the works of the Holy Spirit are what brings heaven into your life on earth, which is My desire for you.  I sent you My power.  Become dependent upon My Holy Spirit because He is now Lord in the lives of My children who allow Him to become Lord by heeding His words.  (II Corinthians 3:16-18)
   Your Father of Power and  Love           

No comments: