Tuesday, October 10, 2017

MENTAL VEILS - BITTERNESS

My Dear Precious Child,
   When toxic thoughts about someone occupy your mind, they can become bitter toward the person, eventually causing bitterness toward your life, your world and humanity in general.  Eventually you become bitter toward Me because I created the world and bitter toward Me because I created you.  You go around spreading bitterness in the world, participating with the devil in his cursing the beautiful world that I created for you.  Because of the constant bitterness in your thoughts negative hormones flow into your body cursing your own body as allowed by the bitterness.  You can't have negative thoughts of bitterness and have healthy hormones flow into your entire body.  It's impossible.  This truth is why I told you not to let bitterness stay in your mind.
   Jesus told you how to get rid of the bitter thoughts when they first begin to invade your mind.  He said to forgive the person who insulted you, opposed you, struck you or one of your family members, or in some way injured you.  Since forgiveness means to release the person from any retribution on your part, releasing the person from your thoughts, when you forgive the person then you are free.  When you forgave the person, you stopped the thoughts before they became bitter which would eventually poison your whole body and poison your world with negative attitudes.  Often My children blame Me for their problems, cursing Me for not answering their prayers, cursing Me for creating them, cursing Me for allowing evil to come into their lives, all which are misplaced blame.  The devil is the being to blame.  I sent Jesus into the world so that you would have a good life and to have it in more abundance than you can imagine.
   Not only did Jesus warn you about bitterness, but the Holy Spirit wrote through numerous people the admonition against becoming bitter.  Those instructions were given to help you stay out of the mindset of becoming bitter against anyone, because problems flow into your life when you participate with any of the devil's attitudes.  I wrote through My Holy Spirit for you to let any bitterness, wrath, anger, ranting, raving or evil speaking be put away from you, along with resentment and evil mindedness.  (Ephesians 4:31)  I said, instead of becoming bitter, that you should be kind to one another in brotherly love.  Again I said to diligently be on the lookout for a root of bitterness to invade your mind because if you do allow it, you fail to extend My grace to other people that I give to you, which is complete forgiveness. (Hebrews 12:15)   I said that through bitterness many of My children are defiled. which means to become spoiled and impure. 
   I said that if you allow bitterness to occupy your thoughts that you will do what Esau did, lose your blessings that come from your birthright of being My child. You leave My family and cleave to the devil and his family when you become bitter because bitterness, wrath, hatred and anger are his characteristics. (Hebrews 2:16)  Until you turn from the bitterness, forgive the person who wronged you, the church that failed you, the world that has evil and good in it, forgiving even Me because you think I didn't answer your prayers, whomever you are bitter against, until then you remain in the devil's family and inherit all of his problems until you return to Me and My blessings like the prodigal son in the scriptures. (Luke 15:11-24)  I restore to you everything that you so willingly lost when you became bitter. That is what is called My grace, unmerited love and acceptance. 
   Simon offered money to Peter for him to lay hands on Simon so that he would receive the Holy Spirit.   Peter discerned that his motive was not pure but was for gain of riches.   Peter told Simon that he discerned that Simon's desire was from bitterness and iniquity, not from a pure heart of desiring a relationship with Me. (Acts 8:18-22) Peter told Simon that his riches could not buy what I so graciously give.
  I said that when you become bitter that you grieve My Holy Spirit.  I said to put on My righteousness, to put away lying, to speak the truth, to not be angry and give place to the devil, to not let corrupt communication come out of your mouth but instead to only speak words that build up the people who hear your words so that grace may be given to the hearers.  Then I said don't grieve My Holy Spirit whereby you were sealed at being My child.
   You can understand from the teachings of Jesus and the Holy Spirit that bitterness is a demonic veil placed on your mind when you become angry with another person.  It's the only thing you can think about and so it puts a veil over your mind so that you can no longer hear My words of love, mercy, goodness and kindness.
   I said to be diligent not to let bitterness enter into your thoughts.  I was trying to protect you from falling for the devil's trick of making you angry so that you will become bitter, turn from Me and bind yourself to the devil through anger and bitterness.  Forgiveness for everyone will release you from the devil's curse that comes from being bitter.
   Make the words, "I forgive," your mantra when you encounter people who usually make you angry.   If you will immediately forgive other people before anger, strife, wrath and bitterness enter into your mind and defile you, causing you to lose your blessings from Me, you will stay in a loving relationship with Me and you will inherit all of My blessings because you have chosen good over evil.
   Your Father of Loving Instructions 

No comments: