Wednesday, October 11, 2017

CURE FOR MENTAL VEILS - POWER PACKED WORDS

Dear Precious Child,
  There are many veils that My children have ignorantly allowed the devil to place upon their minds, a trick of his that allows him to successfully separate them from Me.  As I said, there are no human words or instruments that can chisel, pierce or remove them.  The only effective tools are My power packed, sharp, wise and knowledgeable words from My Holy Spirit which ease their way into your thoughts  when you ask Me to come into a situation and bring the solution.   I might quote a promise from My Instruction Book to you by merely bringing it to your mind.  When My Spirit brings them to your mind, they are packed with My spiritual power to effective meet your needs.  I might speak to your mind in a song, a poem, words that someone has said to you, whatever is available is what I will use because the words that I use are tailor made for you, ones that will give you faith, hope, encouragement, instructions, whatever is needed by you at the time.
   There is something that you must know absolutely in the depth of your soul.  That is that I WILL ALWAYS ANSWER.  (Isaiah 65:24; Jeremiah 33:3; Psalm 86:7; Psalm 91:15)  I said many times to My children that I will answer you when you inquire of Me.  Let that truth permeate your mind.  Let this promise from Me be the foundation of your faith.  I WILL ALWAYS ANSWER YOU.  When you call upon Me I will answer immediately.  Sometimes it takes a minute or an hour or a day before your human mind can recognize My answer as being from Me.  Sometimes the veils are so think on your own mind, such as fear, worry or anxiety, that it takes longer for My words to enter into your thoughts.  I answer immediately, but the demonic veils on your mind set up a blockade so that you don't hear My powerful words. 
   Also, sometimes you might not like My answer to your appeal, such as if I instruct you to love a person who has injured you.  You might reject that answer when, all the time, it is the precursor to the ultimate final answer to your prayers. 
   Often My answer to your calling upon Me is to tell you to forgive someone in order for My healing words from Me to you to minister to you, effectively worming their way through your bitterness and strife.  Job was a good example of this.  His three friends told him many things, none of which were true for his situation.  When Job was finally able to hear My personal words to him, all things became clear, Job realized that he had only known Me by hearing about Me from other people, that He had never known Me face to face.  (Job 42:1-6) After He met Me face to face, he could hear My words and all things were twice restored to Job after he prayed for his friends.  His latter days were better than his former days and he lived a long, happy, prosperous life.(Job 42:7-10)
   Learn this lesson from Job.  Knowing Me merely by hearing about Me from other people does not produce faith.  Faith comes from hearing My personal words to you which I am always speaking to you through My Holy Spirit, giving you guidance around the pitfalls of life which bring problems, troubles and distress to you.  I am your Good Father.  Of course I answer when you call upon Me.  Of course I guide you into green pastures and beside still waters.  I live inside of you and My words come from inside of your spirit into your thoughts.  There are no barriers other than the negative thoughts placed in your mind by the devil.  Get rid of the negativity in your mind and My words will flow like the river of living waters that they are. 
   Keep your mind free of the toxic thoughts which place veils on your mind, placed there from hell so that you are unable to receive My healing, problem solving insights to you.  Reject any negative, bitter, angry, hateful, divisive thoughts, keeping your mind open for My healing, loving, wise words to easily flow from Me to you.  I am always talking to you.  Call upon Me and I will answer.  Know this truth:  My words have all of My power, ability, insight, wisdom and knowledge to cure anything the devil has done in your life.  Jesus told you that it is through My Holy Spirit that all of My problem solving words are made available to you. (John 16:12-15) Receive My Holy Spirit into your life, listen to Him and you will be fully equipped to be worry free, problem free and depression free.   That is My ultimate desire for you.
    Your Loving Father of Workable Solutions

No comments: