Thursday, October 19, 2017

ERADICATING MENTAL VEILS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Yes, My child, there is a way to eradicate the evil veils over your mind which separate you from Me.  In My Instruction Book to you I told you that the demons who tempt your flesh always lust against Me and My words to you that come from Me into your mind.  Those demons want to dull your ears so that you cannot hear My words of wisdom which free you, and the demons blind your eyes so that you cannot see My good works in your behalf. That is what causes all of your problems, the invading lusts of the flesh from hell of which I warned you. (Mark 4:19)  I said that the flesh lusts after the Spirit and those demons in your flesh do it in order to dominate you to do the devil's will which will curse your life instead of your doing My will and having a life of abundant blessings in the earth.(Ephesians 2:3; Romans 13:14)
   I also said that My Spirit lusts to dominate the demons in your flesh which are tempting you to do evil.  Those evil spirits ministering to your flesh tempt you to sow evil seeds and reap the will of the devil in your life, which is destruction.  I lust to dominate those demons, having a great desire for you to not only dominate those demons but to cast them out of your life into hell by the power of My Spirit, which then allows Me to do My will in your life, bringing to you a life of love and peace.  (I Peter 2:11; Ephesians 4:22)
   My desire is that you have heaven on earth, which is what Jesus prayed for you. (Matthew 6:10)  Adam had heaven on earth until he yielded to the devil's temptations and opened the door for the devil to enter the earth and curse the earth with his destruction and death.  When you yield to the temptations of the devil, who presents to you lusts of the flesh, then you also become cursed with destruction and death.
   What I desire for you is that you, with the power of My Holy Spirit, dominate the temptations of the devil, casting them out of your life and into hell at the first tempting thought to judge, criticize, lust after sex, lust after money, lust after importance, lust after attention, lust after pity and sympathy, lust to steal or rob, lust to return evil for evil, lust to act or react with anger, desire to kill anyone, lust to strike back when stricken, lust for revenge, lust to be praised for your flowery verbal prayers which get no reward from Me, lust to make idols of divisive politicians or corrupt religious leaders, lust after discord and strife, and lust to always avenge yourself instead of making peace with others.  My Son Jesus taught explicitly about those temptations that come into your fleshly mind every day of your life.  He taught that you should crucify them, sending them to hell instead of your yielding to them and inheriting hell in your life.(Galatians 5:24; Ephesians 4:22) 
   My Holy Spirit alerts you to lusts which enter into your mind.  I tell you to flee from them, immediately casting them out of your thoughts and into hell. (II Timothy2:22; Titus 2:12)
   My Son Jesus did not leave you without comfort and power.  He sent His own power source, My Holy Spirit, into your life for you to have My supernatural power to refuse evil temptations and to become My righteous child in the world, a light set on a hill, the salt that savors the whole earth with hope, faith, love, peace, goodness and kindness.  (Matthew 5:13-16)  I said that when you choose My righteousness instead of choosing the devil's evil lusts, you will be blessed, enjoying enviable happiness, being fortunate and spiritually prosperous with life-joy and satisfaction in all things. 
   You have My life inside of you and you have My power inside of you.  You have everything necessary for the abundant life and soul peace. (John 3:16-17) Seek to become My distributor of love in the earth to all people and you will live a life of joy and peace, My light on a hill for the world to see and glorify Me for My unending love and forgiveness.
   Refuse evil temptations.  Instead, be led by My Spirit.  All good and perfect things come from Me, Your Father of Light.   You will have peace on earth and you will spread peace on earth when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit and led by My Holy Spirit to do My will in the earth instead of being led by the devil to do his will in the earth.  Choose to do good to everyone.  Crucify evil thoughts that are placed by the devil in your thoughts.  Send them to hell from where they originated.
   Your Father of Love, Peace and Goodness

No comments: